oo8

Fateful Meeting

Day 8 - his ex -

I woke up in Yixing's arms and snuggled closer into the spot where his neck started. I breathed in his scent, still surprised with how close he was to me.

I adjusted my arm so that it lay on his hip. He stirred slightly to adjust his body to move closer to my small frame.

I looked up to find him with his eyes still closed and planted a kiss on the corner of his lips.

"Sleep well?" He whispered.

"Yes,most certainly sir", I giggled at my personal antics, he chuckled and leaned down to plant a soft kiss on my lips.

I rubbed my nose gently against his and smiled. He blowed a little of his breath on me causing me to lean back and gag a little.

"YIXING!! YOU STINK, especially in the morning", I struggled to break away from his hold.

He cackled and held me closer, " I promise I won't do it again miss, I'm sorry for causing any inconvenience".

I snuggled in closer to him after confirming that he wouldn't be evil towards me in the mornings, and sighed in content.

I fell asleep then and dreamt a happy dream of us having a family and a new home.

--

I got up and prepped myself for the day and decided to go out with minimal makeup sharing around my natural beauty.

As I looked over at yixing, I noticed his , I wanted to trace lines on it, but that would have to wait..probably.

Being bolder than usual I went up to him and kissed his masculine figure. He chuckled, "if this is what I get to wake up to, I'd surely make you sleep at my dorm everyday".

He turned around and leaned in to place a kiss on my lips, he on my bottom lip causing something to churn in my lower abdomen.

I giggled slightly, I could get used to this. Without giving me any notice he picked me up bridal style,"I think we have some time on our hands to squeeze in some love-making--shall we?".

I nodded and trying to contain my fits of giggles.

--

It was about 30 minutes before our lecture so we gave in and fixed ourselves before heading out.

After a while I felt as if I had forgotten something when i realised that we had forgotten our gym session.

"Yiyi, we missed out on the gym", I whined. he laughed, " we can go later it should be fine", I drew in a breath, relieved that we could still make it.

--

Whilst waiting for yixing's extra lecture to finish I made my way to the grocery store to stock up on food.

On the way I saw a figure staring at me from a distance. I squinted and realised that this was the same girl who had tried to scare me off before, the same person who was Yixing's ex.

I brushed off the feeling I got, and went into the store. Im sure nothing tragic would happen in such a short period of time, but to be sure I left a message for yixing that I saw her again.

About 10 minutes into my shopping trip I saw Yixing puffing and out of breath in front of me.

He jogged up to me and hugged me tightly," thank god you're okay", "of course? Why wouldn't I be".

He paused and leant back to look at me. "After what she did to you, it scared me so much that she was still looking for you".

"It's okay, I'm fine, we have to go to the gym anyway, so I wouldn't be out of your sight, I just need to put these away and get changed so wait for me, yeah?", I grinned.

--

We both arrived at the gym, surrounding it was a disarray of flowers and trees placed randomly.

I grinned and grew excited with every step we took closer to it.

To a happy and y life, I silently pledged to myself.

As we walked in I saw a range of machines, and objects that could target certain muscles in your body, but I for one would never be able to learn which one does which all in one day. So I stood close to Yixing the whole time we were at the gym.

I signed up for the monthly sessions, whilst Yixing worked out when waiting for me to finish with the paperwork.

As I finished up, I found myself staring at him once more. He was working out on his arms it seemed since they were being flexed constantly.

The movements of his muscles in his upper body made me stare at him in amazement-- he surely was toned... that's such a stunning view. To have been blessed to see this every time from now on was a miracle. 

I jogged up to him, but stumbled along one of the machines. "Ooft", Yixing turned around to find me face flat on the floor.

He laughed and helped me up,"I don't think we can work out our faces by doing that,love".

I stood up and felt my face burning up. He had on a sleeveless shirt which showed off his arms,gee they look amazing.

He taught me some of the relative basics of how to use each machine and what part they worked on.

It was like studying at its finest with all the machines that targeted certain areas.

--

After a good 40 minutes we decided to stop and head back,  "thankyou YiYi for taking me here today, I'm literally dying but i feel better somehow".

He smiled and gave me a sweaty hug,"this feels gross...go take a shower man", I said in disgust," want to join me?" He offered with a smirk. "I-I- noo~hurry before I ditch you".

He laughed," yes miss".

--

We left after we both freshened up, he held my hand in his and we walked slowly back to our dorms cause we were both tired and didn't want to leave the other.

We said our goodbyes once we reached my dorm. "Goodnight, sweet dreams Jennie, I love you", you too, I love you more".

As I walked in my friend took me by surprise by opening the door before I could open it myself.

"Spill", she grinned.

We spent another night talking to each other.