oo7

Fateful Meeting

Day 7 - the morning after our second time -

By the time I woke up, I was in a different bed.

That's odd, where am I? I shuffled over and saw a sleeping Yixing. His face was very close to mine so I ended up blushing a deep red, eyes wide with shock.

I looked around and luckily no one else seemed to be in the dorm with him. Since he did keep everything neat.

I looked back over at Yixing and reached up to trace his facial features. I ran my finger lightly over his nose, his eyelids, and lastly, his lips.

He stirred slightly and smiled, "enjoying the view, sweetie?", eyes still closed.

I grinned sheepishly,"sorry did I wake you?", "sadly yes, but you were a really deep sleeper, you never stirred once when I almost dropped you".

"WHAT?!", he burst out laughing and opened his eyes,"joking". He smirked once again and damn... He was just so y.

He got up and I noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt. I stared a little bit until I looked down to realise that I was wearing his shirt.

I shrugged, and remembered the night before. I looked back up at Yixing.

I quickly got up and hugged him from behind, kissing his back. He turned his head slightly,"sneaky aren't ya?", he laughed.

I leaned over to look at his face, and grinned, feeling a little smug. I still couldn't believe that he felt the same way I felt for him.

We both got dressed but I was a little distracted from seeing a shirtless Yixing, so it took me a little longer to get changed.

Once we were both finished, Yixing decided to take me to the cafe where some of his friends worked.

--

As we walked in we were welcomed by a bright and smiling boy. His eye smile caught my eye first and he was very charming.

"This is Xiumin, and this is Jennie", he introduced him and me both to the other.

"Hey, there's another guy working but he's more of a cook around here, his name is Chanyeol. He should be free soon, so you can meet him then", he grinned.

I was dazzled by another boy who entered from the kitchen, as soon as he saw Yixing and me, he beamed showing off his pearly whites.

"Yixing?!!", he said pretty loudly, "hey Channie, how are you doing? You haven't met her but do you remember the girl i was talking about? This is Jennie, my girlfriend".

"Ahh~ the girl you wrote a cheesy letter to and left it floating around in your dorm when I came over?", he teased. Yixing swatted his arm,"hey, any louder?".

I giggled.

"Hey Jennie,I'm Chanyeol, pleased to make your acquaintance", he introduced himself, "glad to meet you too", i smiled.

"Would you both like to order anything?," xiumin asked. "Mm two medium mochas with a sugar each would be good", said Yixing.

I looked down as xiumin and Chanyeol looked at us both,"you two are like peas in a pod aren't ya's", xiumin confirmed.

Yixing laughed and reached over to tilt my chin up, "she's my special unicorn".

The look he had in his eyes...it made me feel special and with the words added to it confirmed this look. I smiled at him and he smiled back, "tsk, cheesy ones", Chanyeol smirked. "Speak for yourself", shot xiumin back at Chanyeol and swatted his playfully.

I giggled at how close these three were, and smiled, loving the atmosphere of this cafe. I took a seat at a table near the front. Yixing resumed talking to Chanyeol and xiumin, until the orders were ready.

This gave me a chance to admire Yixing's charms, and features. I looked down at his body; he was well proportioned, his legs complimented his shoulders and upper body.

Then my mind went elsewhere, remembering the first night I had with him, he was amazingly good in bed and his body was something that I would crave for once in a while.

Since I saw his body unclothed, it made me wonder if he worked out. I surely would like to tone up my body in some areas, looking down at my stomach that, by Yixing's standards was considered cute but not to my own.

As soon as he sat down and brought over the orders, I took my chance to ask him if he did,"do you got to the gym YiYi?". "Yeah almost everyday", "wow, no wonder you look amazing ", I whispered a bit too loudly.

He laughed loudly filling the cafe with a bubbly feeling. "Honey, I'm guessing you'd like to join me - going to the gym with me, I mean", Yixing pondered.

I looked over at him shyly and nodded confirming his statement. He grinned," id like that, I'll meet you in front of your dorm tomorrow at 10am then".

I smiled, "you know what, you never stop amazing me, everyday I get to know you more it feels like I'm falling for you all over again and yet it also feels as if I knew you forever".

Yixing cringed,"so cheesy Jennie", we both laughed, adding to the atmosphere.

--

We talked through the afternoon and decided to head back once it hit 3pm.

We walked hand in hand, and as we passed by some of the girls they shyly waved at him. I looked over at Yixing to catch his reaction. He looked amused, which annoyed me a little since I wasn't sure what he was thinking.

I huffed a little loudly trying to pull his attention towards me. He looked over at me innocently, "what's up JenJen?", he asked curious.

I held back my smile and replied a little angrily and boldly, "you like that all the pretty girls in this college wave at you don't you?".

He burst out laughing,"Jennie, did I not confess to you, I love you and only you, I was looking amused because of your reaction every time a girl waved at me, I found that funny how you could actually be jealous".

I looked him straight in the eye and realised he was right and telling me the truth. Well that's a relief.

I tugged on his shirt to stop him from continuing our walk. He looked over at me quizzically, and smiled," what's up?".

I stood on my toes and leaned in to kiss his cheek. He reached up to touch the exact spot I just kissed him and looked away shyly.

"You missed", he whispered, and leaned down to kiss me on the lips.

He pulled me as close as he could and held me tightly. He made sure not to hurt me as well and finally released me as he broke the kiss. He looked down at me gently," I love you", "I love you too YiYi".

He walked with me to his dorm and had asked me if I could stay the night at his instead. I nodded a little excitedly and grinned as he snuggled with me on his bed.

--