oo3

Fateful Meeting

Day 3 - Meeting the prince -

Dear diary, 
I managed to make a new friend, yay! Her name is Anastasia and she's the sweetest, I can see our friendship forming already.

I'm glad. I wonder if I should try to talk to him today, well I'll take my chances.

Wish me luck /insert nervous emoji here/

--

I closed up my diary and went outside, it was a little early but I liked the peace and quiet. I also loved watching the sunrise, so that's worth waking up for.

I smile and close my eyes for a while, whilst I sat down on the bench.

~~ /Dream Sequence/

I walked around the beach searching for something, I needed to find 'it' quick, I was panicking until he appeared before me.

Tears were streaming down my face as I finally found what I was looking for. "I thought I lost you"," he smiled and leaned in to kiss me.

I woke up suddenly. That's weird, I can actually feel the lingering feeling of his kiss on my lips. I brought my hand up to touch my lips.

I looked around but found no one standing near me, I shrugged, "it was a dream after all", I voiced my thoughts aloud

The sun was shining down on me and I stretched, "I must of fallen asleep".

I got up and went back to my dorm to grab my necessities for the first class, but I found my new found friend still sleeping.

I shook her slightly, " Ana, it's time to get up", I whispered. She groaned," five more minutes", "you're gonna be late~".

She sat up suddenly, "I'm up... Did you say  I was late?" She looked up at me shocked. I burst out laughing, "no, but you need to get ready".

I watched as she got ready for her first lecture of the day. I made my way out of the dorms and walked over to my lecture room.

--

I walked in, found a seat at the back and unpacked my needed equipment. I looked back over at the entrance and spotted him once again, he walked over to the back row and smiled as he saw me. I looked down shyly and then looked back over at him.

He motioned for me to come over, so I packed my things and sat in a seat next to him. He grinned and asked,"you're that girl that almost fell over at the station aren't you? What's your name?". I was a little embarrassed that he remembered me that way," yes", I laughed a bit nervous, "my name is Jennie, I already know that you're Yixing though".

I smiled as I remembered his nickname. "Does my name amuse you", he smirked. "It's not that, I was just thinking to myself", I smiled.

He must of sensed that I was growing comfortable since he placed his arm over the back of my chair.

I tensed at this gesture as the professor walked in.
--

The lecture flew by like a breeze as we passed each other written notes and got to know more about the other. 

As the professor walked out after he had finished off the lecture, Yixing passed me a note with his number on it.

He walked out of the room with me,"so I hope you don't mind but I want to meet up with you again, maybe next time we can meet up at the nearby cafe". "I'd like that, how does tomorrow sound? 10am?", I asked, "sure they would be great", he beamed.

He gave me a hug before he left, as he tightened his arms around me, I felt warm and secure, and oh my...he smelled lovely. It must be his cologne, but he smelled like fresh clothes, mixed in with another particular smell I couldn't describe.

He loosened his grip from my waist and waved goodbye before he left. I waved back and walked back to my dorm, with a grin that reached from ear to ear.

When I got back to the dorm it was already a bit late. So I tiptoed into the room hoping that I wouldn't wake up Ana, but she was already awake. As I walked in she gave me a questioning look,"what's made you so giddy?".

I giggled,"I talked to him, he apparently takes the same lecture as me", "oh. My. God. Don't tell me you talked to the prince", was open in shock.

I nodded and we both squealed, "tell me everything and don't you dare leave out any details".

We talked for quite a while and by the time we finished it was already 2am, so we both settled in and went to sleep.

I couldn't wait for tomorrow, I'll be meeting him again and this time would be my first encounter with one of my crushes.

--