oo4

Fateful Meeting

Day 4 - my next encounter -

I opened my eyes and squinted trying to adjust to the sunlight that was seeping in from the window.

I pulled back the covers and got off the bed, I smiled remembering my first date for the day. I organised what I was supposed to be wearing. I decided with going for a white short sleeved shirt with a pink, check, pleated skirt.

I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face, ready to prep myself for the makeup I was going to put on.

I put on my clothes, tucking the shirt into my skirt and put my sneakers.

I tiptoed out from the dorm, and closed the door shut, making sure not to wake up Ana.

I walked a little bit slower, it was still early, so I could enjoy the sunlight hitting on my face.

After a while I arrived at the coffee shop, I walked in and found Yixing sitting at a table near the back. He must of seen me, since he waved me over with a smile.

Damn that smile was breathtakingly beautiful, and the added touch of his dimple completed his look.

I stood there a second too long, marvelling his looks. A second later I snapped out of my daydream and walked towards him, feeling a little embarrassed with my actions.

I sat myself down on the seat opposite him and looked up. He had a certain look in his eyes, it had a certain warmth and look that gave off the feeling that he was looking at something precious to him.

I looked down shyly and blushed. Why is he looking at me like that? I thought to myself.

I looked back up and smiled at him, he smiled back and the gawking started all over again.

He must of noticed this since he asked,"enjoying the view, Hun?". I blushed and looked away,"n-n-no", I managed to say.

He burst out laughing,"so you don't like how I look?", he must of noticed my shyness and inability to reply so he said , "just joking" and laughed at me.

He laughed once more and couldn't contain it, so he waved over the waiter and ordered,"one mocha with one sugar and a cheese toastie please". "I'll have the same, but with tomatoes added on top of the cheese, please", I said trying to sound calm.

He gave me a questioning look," you like mochas too?", "yeah, the full coffee taste doesn't suit my tastes, so the hit of cocoa makes it better", I smiled.

"I'm glad we have similar tastes, I wonder what else we both like", Yixing his chin as if he had a beard. I giggled, and he smiled," I like your laugh, it's so adorable", I looked down," Thankyou".

We chatted for what felt like forever and it felt right. It seemed as if we knew each other for a long time and it made me happy to finally find someone who made me feel this way. 

It was nearing night time so Yixing offered to walk my home, we bid our goodbyes but we both didn't want to go.

I looked to the ground hoping to buy some extra time with him.

Out of no where Yixing titled my chin up and leaned in, he paused close to my lips and asked,"May I?". I nodded and closed my eyes.

As our lips touched the other's, I almost felt like melting in his arms, he wrapped his arm around my waist and the other cupped my face.

My hands were tangled in his hair, and I pushed him slightly closer to me.

We finally parted and which allowed me to catch my breath. I smiled and peered up at him through my lashes and to my surprise he was smiling too.

"Nightnight...I love you", he whispered.

"I love you too, sweet dreams~", I whispered back. He gave me a hug and kissed me on my cheek causing me to burn up like a red tomato.

I walked into the dorm and replayed what had just happened. I held my face and smiled,"oh my, he's a good kisser, I couldn't keep up".

I walked in to find a grinning Ana, "soo~ how was it?", I smiled and I told her every single thing that had just happened

--