oo5

Fateful Meeting

Day 5 - with him -

Dear diary, 
Can you believe it? I'm with my crush for once and this time he loves me back. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have such a man like him.

I'm glad he's my first kiss, and I shall wait for it to be officially announced that we are together.

I wonder what everyone else would think would they hate me? Or would they support that he's found his happiness?

What do I do now ? I'm so scared what if someone does something to me out of jealousy and hatred?

I'll leave it here and try to process my thoughts, from now on, I can trust Yixing to take care of me and look after us both.

Bye /insert smiley here/

--

I walked out of the dorm, and glanced at the sun, which was now rising and it created a nice colour that peaked the sky with orange and pink with a touch of baby blue.

As i was walking down the pathway, I saw Yixing waving at me as soon as I looked his way. I smile and wave back at him, walking a little faster to get to him.

As soon as I reached him he spread his arms asking for a hug, and I enthusiastically obliged, hugging him tight and breathing in his scent.

I would never get sick of the certain way he smelt, it was lovely and ever so slightly added that extra something to his perfectly sculpted body with his perfectly defined facial features.

I sighed in content, and wished we could stay like this forever. He chuckled, "your hugs are always so comforting, it makes me feel safe".

I looked up at him and grinned,"that's exactly how I feel whenever you hug me too".

We both laughed, until something from afar caught my eye, it looked like a girl but was she grimacing? I didn't have my glasses on and because I was short-sighted I couldn't make out her expression.

Yixing noticed that I was distracted so he turned around and spotted the girl too. He looked down at me, "don't worry, she was my ex but, i don't love her anymore, she dumped me so I don't know why she would be angry or jealous about it anyway".

I eased up a little,"too bad, she didn't know what she had when she was with you", despite my serious expression, Yixing laughed and bent down a little to snuggle between the area where my neck and shoulder met.

"What body wash do you use? You smell like vanilla and strawberry shortcake", I blushed a bright red at his comment. "I-I use a special one that I just recently ordered, it's a limited edition so it can't be found anywhere expect Korea", I blushed a deep red.

It was surprising to me that we had the same thoughts , it was like we were meant to be. He chuckled once more, "you were thinking the same thing about me, weren't you?"

He winked at me and brushed the back of his hand across my cheek, causing me to heat up a bit more.

I looked down,"to be honest yes, I liked the smell of your cologne, I honestly could bask in your scent forever. I mean w-who wouldn't?" I murmured.

"You're so cute Jennie", he leaned down to peck me softly on the lips, and he looked away blushing slightly.

That was the first time I saw him being shy, "likewise", I felt like taking advantage of this secret side of his, but decided not to , hoping I would see more of this as we progress into our relationship.

He held my hand and we both walked by the girl that was staring at us, she certainly was grimacing scrunching up her face into a twisted look.

Yixing walked by without looking at her, but I couldn't help looking, remembering my recent diary entry, this was one sign that my worries were right and that I had them for a reason.

I automatically held his hand tighter in response to my fears, but Yixing brought me back to reality and squeezed my hand slightly reminding me that I wasn't alone.

After walking a great distance away from her I whispered, " there's going to be so many girls that must be hating me for dating you Yixing. What am I going to do if they plan something sinister to get back at me?".

He looked at me with a comforting look, "I'm here for you, remember that. I'll protect you and take care of you like you are my own,which you are now. So trust in me to keep you safe, if anyone does any harm to you, I'll step up and take action to get rid of any threat that may stand in front of our relationship or you".

I looked up at him and he had this genuine look in his eye that showed me that he was concerned too. I trusted him. I really do. So I'll push those thoughts to the back of my head and decided to change it to another lighter topic.

"You know that was my first kiss you gave me yesterday", I smiled and looked down. "Yeah I could tell, you were such a bad kisser", he pretended to be disgusted. "Hey!! Cut me some slack man", I objected.

He laughed aloud, "but it wasn't your first kiss yesterday actually", he grinned keeping a secret from me.

"It was. I would know if someone actually kissed me, sweetie", I joked.

"Nope, it wasn't...its almost time for our lecture so let's head off now and I'll tell you as soon as it ends", he laughed.

"Heyy~ don't leave me hangingg~" I whined. He pulled me along keeping his mouth shut with a smirk plastered on his face. I pouted and trudged along behind him, with his fingers entwined with mine.

--

The lecture dragged since i was itching to know what he meant.

It was certainly my first kiss, I would know if someone kissed me, right? Would I?

The lecture finally ended and I heaved a sigh of relief as I looked over at Yixing, a smile now playing on his lips.

He held onto my hand as I was still expecting his answer. We walked for a bit until we reached a big cherry blossom tree. There were rumours floating around that if you confess to your loved one underneath this tree, there would be a blessing placed on your relationship that makes your relationship last longer or forever as some say.

I looked at him, starting to blush at the idea.

"Jennie, I know I haven't asked officially if you would date me but, would you accept me and my not-so-perfect self, to love and hold till death do us part, he grabbed a small box from his pocket and opened it revealing a clover shaped pendant sitting inside. I would promise to hold you close when you're sick and love you till you decide to let me go.

I giggled over his confession, it seemed like he was proposing but it was a confession disguised as a proposal.

I nodded and accepted him, he hugged me tight. He put the pendant around my neck, and fastened the clasp at the back.

"Why a clover though?", I wondered aloud. He smiled," because you're first kiss with me was when you were sleeping on the bench with a sea of clovers around you, well you could call it grass but there were definitely clovers around you".

I remembered that day when I was on the bench, I did feel as if the kiss was real, too real to describe. So it was him, I was glad that it was him.

I looked down smiling but with the definite shock etched on my face. He tilted my chin up and kissed me slowly, slightly on my bottom lip. Our lips moulded together as we stood there kissing each other.

He broke the kiss to allow us both to catch our breath. "Do you have any plans for the rest of the day?", he asked, "nope, why?".

"Come with me", he held my hand leading me to his dorm. Once inside, I marvelled at his neatly placed room, with his things neatly tucked away on the shelves.

He led me over to his bed and I sat down, still looking around his room. I looked back up at him, but he had a certain look in his eyes, it was as if he had little fires burning inside them.

"Yixing?", he bent over and kissed me, slowly at first, then leading up to a passionate kiss.

He laid me down gently onto his bed and I guess you would know how we spent the rest of the day.

--