oo1

Fateful Meeting

- Day 1 - without him -

Dear diary,
I'm going to be starting at college today.

I have no friends, no family, but the best thing about it is that I get to start over, fresh, as some may call it and it's the best feeling ever.

Leaving behind all those mistakes, all those bad memories for something new to be placed in its place. Well. Not exactly 'replacing' but something along those lines.

As I arrived at my train station, I hop off. But as I was hopping off something caught my eye.

I can recall that sharp jawline, that cute dimple and that smile - wow, he looked amazing. Whilst staring at this beauty however, my foot caught on the side of the floor where there was a gap before boarding and getting off the train.

I was bracing myself for the impact when, surprisingly someone caught my arm before I could fall flat on my face and possibly injure myself.

I looked up at my saviour and wa about to thank them when I noticed that it was the same guy I was staring at earlier, he must of seen my clumsiness and decided to help before I could get hurt.

Well sadly all I could do was bow, he smiled at me and boarded the train.

I was left dumbfounded and stood there staring at the now empty space which was filled just a moment ago.

Well I'll end my diary entry here, I'll see you tomorrow /insert smiley here/

--