Forbidden Love

Collision
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moon Byul's POV 

I woke up at 8 in the morning feeling sick like really sick. I felt my head pounding and each time I try to make a move it only gets worse. I don't remember drinking last night or staying very late at night just overthinking things. I only remember smiling like an idiot because of a text message which was sent by my crush. By Solar. My best friend. 

Oh fack, I did sleep late. Goddamn it! I need to stop myself from having a crush on her. It'll only make things awkward. 

My headache became even worse because of those thoughts. My skull felt like it was going to crack in any seconds. I pondered whether I should go back to sleep or force myself to get out of the bed and be productive. 

How come they didn't wake me up? 

I sighed, forcing myself to roll out of the bed to get aspirin and to drink water because I also felt so thirsty. As I was standing up to walk into my bathroom, I staggered to my feet, swaying a little. My head hurts so bad. It felt like it weighed heavier than my body. I took the pain so well that I managed to walk steadily until I got inside the bathroom to look for aspirin. Finally, I reached my medicine cabinet and took out an aspirin. 

I got out of my bedroom and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. As I was making my way to the kitchen, Eric popped out of nowhere. 

"Boooyaah!" he made a funny face which looked horribly on him. After he realized that he didn't success in attempting to startle me, he gave me a ridiculous pout. 

"What's up with you? It's early in the morning and you look like you're about to murder someone," He asked, putting his hands on his hip, looking like a flower vase. 

"I'd probably murder you if I didn't have a headache," I scoffed. "Get out of my way or else I'm really gonna beat you up," I threatened, massaging my right temple. 

"Woah, chill. You should've told me that you're having a headache... You should go back to your bed and relax yourself. I'm going to cook for breakfast and I'm gonna make a soup to ease the pain you're feeling right now," he said, giving me a light smile. "I'll get you a glass of water first and you could go back to your bed," he hurriedly went to the kitchen to get me a glass of water. 

I let out a laugh which only made my head hurt even more. I groaned in pain. 

"Here, drink some," Eric handed the glass of water which I quickly grabbed and gulped. "Want me to help you out? You seem really unstable," he worriedly asked. 

"I can do it. Now go cook me something delicious," I joked. "Thank you. Maybe I'll get some sleep. Just wake me up please," I made my way back to my bed and got myself a sleep. 

Luckily, we don't have classes today. 

My headache was nowhere to be found after I took a two-hour nap and also because of the chicken soup Eric made for me. It was nearly eleven in the morning when my headache had gone away. Me and Eric decided to watch a movie since we have nothing to do. My mother wasn't home because she was at work. 

We decided to watch a comedy. We watched We're the Millers. We never stopped laughing throughout the movie. After watching the movie, Eric said that we should go out and eat. When there's food in the talk, then I'm up for it. So I agreed without any hesitation since he told me he would be the one paying for the food. 

I took a very quick shower and changed into a formal clothing. I grabbed a mint green sweater and paired it with a pair of denim jeans and black strapped Birkenstock sandals. I also wore a black cap on because I was too lazy to style my hair. I didn't put any make up on because again, I was too lazy and definitely not up for it. After changing my clothes, I went outside to see Eric waiting for me. He was wearing a black sweater and a pair of black tattered jeans and white converse. 

"Are you ready?" He wiggled his brows at me. 

"Aye aye captain," I saluted, earning a giggle from him. 

"I can't hear you," he joked back. 

"Aye aye captain!" I said, in a much louder voice. He just wooed and we laughed after that. It's our inside joke which we got from too much binge watching of spongebob. 

After a 15-minute walk to downtown, we went looking for a restaurant to have a place to eat. But during our hunt for a restaurant, we munched some street foods. We actually enjoyed them so we weren't that tired and bored. We were bickering and joking at the same time during the search for a place to make our stomach happy. 

Eventually, we ended up in Dubu House Restaurant. 

"Hey, Eric. I hope you don't mind this but... do you miss New York?" I asked out of curiosity. 

We were on the kitchen just casually talking while he's busy washing the dishes. After our hunt for food, we got home at 7 in the evening. Omma didn't get angry that we haven't got a permission from her. In fact, she was happy that Eric and I were hanging around since Eric needed it. She thought we were big enough to handle ourselves so we were kind of thankful. The three of us ate dinner—Eric and I still ate dinner because we felt bad if we wouldn't. We decided to let my mother take a rest since she got loaded up in her work. 

There was a silence after I asked the question. I mentally facepalmed myself. 

"Uh... sorry for aski—" I was about to speak but then he cut me off.

"No, it's fine. I do miss New York. I miss my fri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter