Blueberry Cheesecake

Collision
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar's POV

As I was making my way to the caffeine family, which was just a few blocks away from my house, the cold wind hit my skin which sent shivers down my spine. I went home shortly after the board announced that the rest of the classes are going to be cancelled and that students could do everything they want to do or maybe go home early. So I excused myself from my friends and told them that me and Moon Byul are going to spend some time together, just the two of us, since it has been ages that we hung out. I told Moon Byul that I had to go home first so that I could change into my comfortable clothes. She agreed and we went out of the school together meanwhile Hwa Sa and Whee In decided to stay inside of the school to chit chat with their other friends. 

After a 15-minute walk from my school, I finally arrived in my house. I entered the house only to see that there's no one. I remembered that my grandmother told me that she's not going to be around for tonight because she has to attend her best friend's 71st birthday. I was still in awe that my grandmother's still friends with her best friend for 54 years. 

Wow, I strive to have that kind of friendship. 

I quickly entered my bedroom to change into comfortable clothes. But first, I went out to get into the bathroom to have a quick shower because I felt a little bit sticky. After a 10-minute bath, I went out of the bathroom and opened my closet to look for a shirt or a sweater and a pair of jeans to wear since I could not wear shorts because of the approaching cold season. 

I finally decided to wear a black oversized shirt that says "the color of this shirt is the color of my soul" which goes way above my knee. I picked up a blue wash denim jeans and a pair of white converse. I looked for my wallet, my phone and the keys to the house. I locked our main door and looked for my bicycle which I rarely use, not because I don't know how to use it, but because I often forget that I have a bicycle. I checked my phone only to see that it's already 3:30 pm and that Moon Byul has texted me for two times. 

Yong Sun-unnie~ I'm almost done here. Should I pick you up? Or we'll just see each other there in the caffeine family? -received 3:17 pm. 

Okay, I have a feeling that you're still changing. I'm on my way to pick you up. I'm riding a bicycle btw kekeke -received 3:22 pm. 

She's really nice. Sometimes I hate it because I feel like I don't deserve the way she treats me. 

I was about to reply when I saw a thin figure riding a bicycle a few houses away from my house. 

Yay! There goes my ride. 

I decided not to use my bike anymore because I was feeling tired so I put it back to its place and rushed back outside where Moon Byul has finally arrived in front of my house. 

"So you're not going to use your bike.. again?" she wiped the sweats on her forehead with the I-should've-seen-it-coming face. 

"I saw the opportunity and I won't hesitantly grab it," I retorted, smiling from ear to ear. 

"You're unbelievable. Just admit that you're lazy gaming is too strong for me to handle," she shook hear head and chuckled. 

"Whatever! C'mon let's go or else I'll forget that we should talk about something," I hopped on behind her and wrapped my arms around her toned stomach. 

I felt her shivered. "Are you cold?" I asked in concern. 

"Uh, no- well, kind of." 

"You should've worn a jacket or a sweatshirt instead of a t-shirt. You want me to get you a jacket? My house is just right there you know?" I offered her, pointing my hand towards the facade of the house. 

"Ummm, no. I'm fine. I can handle this. Okay let's just go," she turned her head at me and started to ride the bike. 

I just giggled at her and wrapped my arms around her abdomen while leaning my head against her broad shoulders. 

Ah, I could stay forever like this. It's so comforting. 

"A pleasant afternoon to the two of you, what would you like to order?" the waiter greeted us with a pleasing smile with a pen and a small notebook with his hand. 

We arrived at our favorite coffee shop, the caffeine family, after 10 minutes of biking. We sat in our usual spot near the glass window where you can see people passing by. This coffee shop has been our favorite hang out place because of the, of course, their coffee and their service. We loved it, not only because of their food services, but also the aura of the place and people don't often come here so it's also quite a relaxing place to just read books and even finish some school stuffs. The owner and the staffs of the shop even know us just because we always hang out here. Well, sometimes we're discounted on occasions.

Ah, and by the way, their blueberry cheesecake tastes like heaven. 

"Uh, plain black coffee and a blueberry cheesecake please," Moon Byul ordered. 

"Two blueberry cheesecake for me and a mocha frappuccino please. Thank you," I smiled at the waiter. He quickly left the table and went back to the counter. 

I looked at the time on phone and it said that it's already quarter to 4pm. 

I heard Moon Byul clearing , while untangling her bangs. 

"So...?" 

"So." 

"Aren't you supposed to start the conversation?" 

"Relax," I chuckled at the nervousness in her voice. 

"Gosh, Solar. You're making me anxious! Why do you want to talk with me... alone? What's with the confidentiality?" she bit her lower lip and started fidgeting. 

"Hey, hey. Calm down! I just wanted to hang out with you alone because you know it's been a long time since we had—" 

"What is it, Yong Sun?" she cut me off with a stern look on her face. 

Holy heavens, this girl just can't calm down. It's not like I'm planning to make her help to a cover up murder. 

"It's nothing serious... It's just that I—my dad is back here in Bucheon. He j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter