XX 02

(XX)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
===

Stephen stood at a corner as he watched the ongoing photo shoot. He had come by the studio after his meeting just to take a look but ended up staying longer than intended. Ah, pretty. So pretty. That one totally looks good on her. He thought and nodded in approval. A few more shots and the photographer announced for a short break which caused him to straighten up when Taeyeon caught him staring at her. 

“Sir, would you like some coffee?” He was startled when Wendy came up to him with a cup of coffee in hand. 

“Ah, sure. Thanks.” He smiled and gladly took the cup.

“No problem.” She bowed and scurried away to the fitting room.

Stephen sighed in relief and sipped his coffee before turning towards the petite girl but she was already gone. He sighed again, disappointedly, and turned around to get his things but was greeted with the sight of Taeyeon grinning at him instead. “Oh god! I almost spilled the coffee to one of our precious dresses.”

Taeyeon chuckled at the young man’s reaction and took a step away to create a distance. “I’m sorry to scare you.”

“No, no. You don’t have to say sorry.” He sheepishly smiled.

“So what brings you here?” She took the cup from his hand and sipped from it.

He blinked, finding the gesture odd but didn’t bother to point it out. “Just checking things out. I was in the neighborhood so I decided to drop by.” He shrugged nonchalantly.

“Oh.” 

The disappointment in her tone was evident but thought he must be misinterpreting it so he brushed it off as well. “Yeah. But I have to go now. More things to do at the studio.” He smiled apologetically when he saw her disappointed look. “I’ll be going now. I’ll see you around.” He waved goodbye before walking away.

=== 

Knock knock knock

“Please come in.” He said and didn’t take his eyes off the sketche
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter