XX 03

(XX)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
===

They had been good friends ever since that surprise visit at Stephen’s office. Both of them clicked instantly after exchanging a few words over dinner and Stephen couldn’t be happier at that moment. He loved making new friends, and Taeyeon was someone he admired so he didn’t miss the opportunity to befriend her. 

===

“Thanks for driving me all the way here.” Stephen unfastened his seatbelt and prepared to leave.

“It’s fine. I live a few blocks away from here, you know.”

“But still…”

“You should really buy a car.” Taeyeon unfastened her seatbelt as well and shifted to look at him.

“Why should I? I can just hail a cab.”

“You’re crazy. Riding a cab on a daily basis is expensive.” She looked at him in disbelief.

“Well, that’s my problem.” He shrugged nonchalantly. “Thanks again.” He grinned as he patted her head lightly.

“Yeah, sure.”

“Okay, good night then.” He reached out for the handle but stopped when Taeyeon grabbed his arm. “What?” He raised his brows in question.

“Oh. Nothing.” Taeyeon stared at him for a second. “Good night.” She released his arm and watched him got off the car.

“Bye.” He waved at her and waited until she drove away before walking to the elevator with a small smile on his face.

=== 

“I have a question.” Taeyeon asked as she sat on the couch beside her friend.

“What is it?” Sunny didn’t take her eyes off from the game she’s playing.

“Is it possible to turn a gay person straight?” She heard her gasp loudly, causing her to lose the game, before snapping her head towards her. “What?”

“You did not.” 

“Huh? I did what? What are you even talking about?” Taeyeon leaned back when Sunny discarded the controller and moved closer. “Hey, why are you so close? Move back.” She tried to push her away but the other girl didn’t budge.

“Is this for real?”

“What? Can you be more specific? You’re really confusing me, you know.” She furrowed her brows as she looked at her in disbelief.

“You’re interested in someone? Like for real?” 

The smile on her friend’s face was quite alarming so she moved away until her back hit the couch’s armrest. “Stop grinning. You’re being creepy right now.”

“Oh, please.” She
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter