XX 05

(XX)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
=== 

“Thank you for…” Stephen released the seatbelt slowly when he saw the look on Taeyeon’s face. “Uh… Are you alright?” He looked at her worriedly when she kept on staring at him. He leaned back a little as he felt uneasy at the intense gaze. It’s been happening quite often these past few days, he realized, and the gaze would intensify at each passing day. He thought nothing of it at first but by the looks of it, he felt like he was obliged to feel alarmed at how his friend had been acting.

“ it.” Taeyeon said under her breath.

“Wha…” His eyes widen at the sudden contact. Soft lips pressed against his.

“I’m sorry, I know you’re gay and all but… . You’re just too hot.” She mumbled then claimed his lips once more. 

Stephen didn’t know what to make out of this. Did she just say ? He had barely collected all his thoughts when Taeyeon pulled back and broke the kiss. She was breathing heavily and it was only then that he realized that he’s been doing the same. Both of them just stared at each other for a moment until he decided to break the silence. “Wait. What?!” 

“I’m sorry, Steph… It’s just that…” Taeyeon looked down as she fidgeted with her fingers.

“The ?!” She looked up after hearing him curse out loud. “I’m not gay!” Stephen looked at her in disbelief.

“You’re not?”

“Of course not! Who told you I’m gay?” He asked exasperatedly as he leaned back.

“No one…”

“I can’t believe this!”

“I’m sorry…” Taeyeon looked down in embarrassment.

He took deep breaths as he tried to calm down and only turned towards Taeyeon when he finally did so. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to overreact.” He reached out and held her hand. “Tae?” Taeyeon didn’t meet his eyes so he gently lifted her chin with his hand. “I kind of like you too.” 

Her breath was caught in when he slowly leaned forward and kissed her gently. She closed her eyes as she melted into the kiss, feeling lightheaded at each gentle tugs on her lips. Her arms went around his neck and she felt him smiling into the kiss. “. Kiss me more.” She mumbled against his lips when he pulled back a little.

Stephen chuckled at the seemingly demanding tone. “No problem.”

===

“T-tae…?” Stephen asked breathlessly as he looked at her in a daze. They were just talking a few minutes ago, said good night, gave each other a good night kiss but the simple kiss lead to a deeper one and soon hands started to roam around and they ended up in Taeyeon’s backseat, full on making out.

“Huh?” Taeyeon asked just as breathless.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter