XX 01

(XX)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
=== 

“Hmm… Hmm… Hmm… Okay, please print me one copy each and don’t forget to include the samples. Just place it on my table when you’re done.”

“Noted, Sir.”

“Sure, sure. Thanks.” He nodded towards the young lady and turned around only to be met by two pairs of curious eyes. “Oh. Hello.” He extended his hand for a handshake at the manager. The tall young man gladly took it and bowed politely. “I’m so sorry if I’m looking shabby today. I spent the night here to finish some things and had no time to go back home to look as presentable as I could.” He smiled sheepishly as he offered a handshake to the petite girl.

Taeyeon blinked as she looked at the young man. Tall enough. Not too skinny, not too bulky, just enough. Hair messed up like he just woke up but still appealing. Round framed glasses. Light pink shirt, sleeves rolled up to his elbow. Ripped jeans. A pair of black sandals. She wasn’t sure if this was really the man that she’s supposed to meet but judgmental thoughts aside, she took his hand and shook it. “Hello, I’m Taeyeon. Nice to meet you.” She offered a polite smile and he returned the gesture as well.

“I’m Stephen. Stephen Hwang. It’s nice to finally meet you, Miss Taeyeon. I’m really looking forward to your opinions regarding our designs.” He smiled and straighten his crooked glasses. “I’m really sorry again for looking like this today. Please, this way.” He ushered Taeyeon and the manager further into the studio. “Please, have a seat.” He gestured at the seats and waited until they had seated properly.

Taeyeon just watched him as he went to a nearby shelf and took out a number of folders. He walked back to the large table and placed each folder neatly in front of her and the manager.

“These are our concepts for her upcoming album photo shoot. We came up with 5 different concepts.” He pointed at the files. “Please do take a look. You can choose one of them or maybe mix and match. I am open for suggestions.” 

She looked at him as he smiled brightly at them. It was a bit uncomfortable to look at but she had no choice since her company chose this designer’s brand for her upcoming album. Tearing her eyes away from the young designer, she grabbed one of the folders and skimmed through the pages. It was filled with sketches, a photo of the actual product, some description about the design, and a sample of the material itself. To say that she was quite impressed was an understatement. She had never worked with a designer this thorough when it came to showing their products. “Hmm… I like this one, Oppa. Can I wear this one?”

The manager moved closer to take a better look of the picture. “Really? That?” He furrowed his brows and looked at her in disbelief.

“Why? What’s wrong with this one?” 

“You’re not going to release some gothic music, Taeyeon-ah. Maybe something less… dark…?”

Stephen couldn’t help but chuckle at the comment. Just by hearing that, he immediately remembered one of his designs. “Ah, that one.” He nodded in agreement without taking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter