First

If Only You Knew

"Wow this Bamboo Trail is so beautiful! Don't you think Wheein-ah?" Hwasa exclaims as she stops and takes in her surrounding.

"It trully is! I'm so glad we decided to visit Gwangju! We should really take a picture. All 4 of us. Unnies! Let's..... oh... wow they look so happy together.. how did we not notice... for an entire year?!" Wheein finished a little randonly as she turned around to call out to Solar and Moonbyul, only to be greeted with the scene of her unnies smiling at each other while walking hand in hand.

"I guess it just never crossed our minds.. they've always been really close. It's just that their relationship has taken a step in a different and unexpected direction and I guess not having to deny their feelings have made them a lot happier" Hwasa said as she looked over at them and tried to come up with an explanation.

"You're right about that, they've always been close and couldn't be apart.. remember how Byul unnie was all mopey and depressed when Yongsun unnie was busy filming for 'We got married' *audible gasp* omg or was she that way because she was jealous?! OH.MY.GOSH. That is soooooo cute. It makes so much sense now!" Wheein squealed as she came to her self derived conclusion about her unnie's behaviour.

"What are you so excited about Wheein-ah?" Moonbyul questioned as the couple reached the maknaes.

"Oh haha.. It's nothing really.. just can't wait to hear more about you and yongsun unnie" Wheein said as she beamed at her unnies resulting in the 2 older ones blushing a little.

"Yeap.. we've got questions and we deserve answers.. you owe us that much for keeping us in the dark." Hwasa finished smugly.

"Alright alright! How about we find a quiet spot on that field up ahead and settle down for our picnic? We'll answer all your questions." Solar said and started rushing the girls forward only to be stopped by Wheein.

"No no.. First we take pictures".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gosh hahaha that is the most awkward first date that I have EVER heard of in my entire life. I'm sure you could have done better!" Hwasa chuckled.

"Yeah I can't believe the both of you just sat in silence the whole time and then talked about our future album just to break the silence!" Wheein said in between laughs as well.

"Hey, you can't blame me okay! Websites say that a nice thing to talk about on first dates is your taste in music. I already know the songs she liked to listen to and just thought I could talk about the new music we received. It just didn't turn out quite exactly how I hoped it would." Moonbyul finished a little embarrassed but a little amused herself.

"Yeah, we had no idea what to do with ourselves. We thought it needed to be different and were trying really hard to figure out how to impress the other only to fail miserably and were stuck with nothing to say. We just ended up leaving the restaurant on a really awkward note and bid our goodbyes and went straight home." Solar explained as the thought of her first date with Moonbyul made her laugh a little too.

"We didn't even have time to get over the awkwardness though. We had a schedule with you girls too the very next day and had to face each other just a few hours later. I don't think you noticed but we actually avoided each other a little until were alone long enough to talk about it" Moonbyul said with a smile as she re-lived that moment.

"How did you get over it?" Hwasa leaned forward curiously as she said that.

"Well, we still started really awkwardly saying stuff like 'about last night.. I dunno why..I'm sorry..' and stopped and stayed in silence again because we still really couldn't figure out what to say." Solar said shaking her head as she remembered that moment.

"Ahahaha I can imagine how much more awkward that would have made it," Wheein said and looked over at Hwasa who nodded in agreement

"Yeah but Yongsun Unnie broke the vicious cycle of awkwardness with a few words." Moonbyul said, eyes downcast but with a smile playing on her lips at the thought.

"What did you say Unnie?" The maknaes asked Solar simultaneously.

"I just asked why we were both trying to behave differently. We fell for each other just the way we are and shouldn't be trying to act differently don't you think? I said something along that line." Solar recalled.

"Yeah and from then on all our dates went nothing like the first one. We realised that we just had to go back to doing things the way we always did. Granted, there was a little bit of a difference from when we were just friends.." Moonbyul said with a tinge of pink reaching her cheeks.

Wheein started asking, "Huh what differenc-ohhhhhh! THAT kind of difference.. hehehe" and ended with a knowing giggle fit.

Solar blushed furiously at Moonbyul's comment and even harder after Wheein caught on.

"Awwww I love how cute you guys are. I'm getting on this ship. You have our full support. We'll cover for you whenever we can. Right Wheein?"

"You can count on that! Hyejin and I have your back unnies!"

"You both have no idea how much this means to us. You both being so.. accepting of us being together, it means the world to us. I really hope you know that." Solar said gratefully with tears welling up in her eyes.

"Why would we not be accepting unnie? Okay I mean yeah fair enough I get why you'd think we might but we don't have a problem with it. So there's nothing to worry about. We're here for you." Hwasa said as she reached out to place a reassuring hand on Solar's knee and Wheein followed suit with Moonbyul. The four of them leaned into a group hug, and all smiles started to enjoy their picnic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe its the last day of our trip. I've been having so much fun!" Wheein said

"Yeah.. but we knew we had to get back to work sooner or later, we're still going to be having fun like we always do but just a different type of fun" Solar added.

"Well I guess you're right about that unnie.. and besides I am starting to miss the fans too," Hwasa said.

"Yeah speaking of that, now that our promotions of 'Yes I Am' is done what do you think is next for us?" Moonbyul pondered.

The members talked as they walked along Mudeungsan National Park on their last day of the trip. They stopped to take pictures, some goofy faced ones, and some proper ones. They ran through the park at moments, letting out their beagle-ness, then took a quiet stroll at the very next.

"I wonder how different this place can look across all seasons.. I bet it's beautiful all year round and each season will bring an entirely new charm of its own to this place" Hwasa randomly brought up.

"Yeah seasons are amazing, each different and each with its own individual beauty and character... just like the four of us. Don't you think?" Moonbyul asked earning nods from the members.

"Hey.. come to think of it..that would be a good idea for a new concept wouldn't it? Something that can incorporate the four seasons? Maybe we can run that by the boss and see what he thinks and develop it from there." Solar voiced out although somewhat mumbling to herself.

"Yeah, that sounds like a great idea Unnie! I hope we can actually find a way to go with a four seasons concept and make it work" Moonbyul who was close enough to hear Solar, said for the maknaes to hear. With that thought fresh in their minds, the 4 members excitedly chatted all day, even all the way through the drive home, brainstorming ideas that could potentially bring that concept to life.

And well you know.... they did ;)

_

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A:N So this chapter is still based 1 year-ish ago so it's just my imagined version of how the 4 seasons concept was derived and I hope you like the little insight on Moonsun's first date and Wheesa's interactions with their Unnies.

Read, subscribe and please, please comment :)

-ThisIsWhyINeedYou!