Can't Help Myself

If Only You Knew

A/N: Mini Chapter! A really tiny one. Hope you like it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Hey Amber! what's up?"

"Ahahahaha!"

"What was that? You call me and laugh into the phone like someone who belongs in the loony bin?"

"Ahahahahaha! you fell for it! and your reaction when you found out! ahahahaha! Solar got you good"

Eric finally understood what Amber was going on about. The episode where he was pranked by Solar had just aired. He just rolled his eyes and waited for Amber to stop laughing at him. "You done yet? Or are you still intending to keep laughing at me?"

"Hahaha okay okay I'm done. hehehe"

"No you're not. you definitely aren't"

"But I can't help it! The way you put that bag over your head! That just looked so funny!"

"..."

"BUT! THAT IS SO NOT WHY I CALLED! THE BOTH OF YOU IN THE PHOTOBOOTH! WHAT WAS THAT?!"

"Ermmm.. we took photos?"

"No genius! You know I'm talking about the kisses!"

"Oh that was.."

"WAS IT PLANNED?!"

"Amber.. my ears might explode so chill and no it wasn't."

"IT WASNT?!" Amber exclaimed excitely.

"I give up! I'm putting you on speaker" Eric's ears weren't going to last if Amber's  exclamations kept coming.

"Let me get this straight.. the both of you did not discuss it before taking the pictures?"

"We didn't. I did that in a spur of the moment! But I was definitwly not expecting Solar to kiss me back. That was so unexpected but I loved it"

"Ofcourse you did.. The love of your life just showed more signs of liking you back, why wouldn't you love it. You can't help yourself, can you?"

"You think so too right? That she likes me back?"

"I do! I wouldn't have if I was just basing it on what you guys film. But based on all your interactions off screen, whatever you tell me, I really do think so."

"Hehehe"

"Eric.. why in the world are you giggling like a weirdo now?"

"Oh it's nothing."

"TELL ME NOW ERIC NAM YOONDO!"

"Nope. No matter how you threaten me I am only gonna tell you tomorrow! When the rest of us meet. Be a good girl and be paitient till then. Okay?"

"But.."

"No buts! I'll talk  to you tomorrow! Goodnight!"

Eric rushed to hang up before Amber could argue with him any further. After which, he found himself smiling as the same thought as earlier popped back into his head. Just 3 days ago, more happened and he could not wait to talk to his friends about it.