Relationship mess

Lucky Trip - BTS

  ☾ ★  ☾

Taehyung's pov

The news from Yoongi was not fun, it was not fun at all back at Lotte world. I wish that I never got to know about it, it only makes me think about her. Is she real? Has the others seriously met her? And I haven't? How could that be? How could I miss her on the flight back there, we was in the same plane and she sat two seats behind me!.... Well It was better that I didn't met her anyways, I wish to never meet her because it ended for four years ago and it was something I shouldn't be grieve over.

I looked up at the roof, laying on my bed and sighed. We're all heading to a trip together, it was obvious that the winner chose to waste all that money just to hang out with us. We've such a dedicated army and we have a lot to prepare because of this, that amount of money just for them to hang out with us isn't that much but I would guess if they choose right they might be able to hang with us longer than 5 days.

I wondered if Mei was gonna stay in Korea, move here? Or if she was just visiting but I hoped she would go back soon.....She might become Yoongi's fiancée is what I found out so she is not his fiancée yet since his first impression was not something for her to like. It's good that it's at least not forced.

I shouldn't be concerned about this...

The whole situation was just messed up and I just needed some time to forget about it again. It had been really awkward between me and Yoongi since yesterday, I didn't liked that. Namjoon was in the beginning trying to help Yoongi get another chance from Mei but now that he know that it's my ex he hasn't done anything. Meanwhile Jin who is the only one knowing about this said that he met her and recognized her in an instant.

After announcing the winner of the dancing competition we sat in the resting room, I was on my phone taking some selfies in front of the mirror.

Yoongi sat on the sofa and laid back his head on the pillow, he seemed really tired and he just stared up at the lamp.

I wonder what's on his mind? You will never know, no one ever knows what he thinks.

A staff walked in. " Be ready in 30 minutes the winner is already here. The shooting will be in an hour ". He said and walked out.

" Hyungs. Talk ". Jungkook said out of the blue and I turned around while I kept taking selfies. " About? "

" Meilin, let's talk it out instead of asking unclear questions inside our heads. Let me start how I know her... Or I don't actually know her but I know who she is. " He said and brought Yoongis attention as well along with the others.

" My parents is a close friend to her mother ". Jungkook continued.

I putted my phone in my pocket and sighed. I never wanted to bring her up to them but now I have to... I just want to forget her so the urge of wanting her by my side won't appear again. 

" I met her on a game for 6 years ago, we was close internet friends and after a year we started to date. Broke up the same year Bts debuted and I never met her in person. I have meantioned someone I dated online before and that's her. " I told them shortly and started get a little sad for telling them, it reminded me of her. Talking about her only brings sadness but it is nothing I've the right to grieve over, I knew it wouldn't work for long in the beginning but I still thought that a 2 years relationship with her was nice. Nothing I honestly regretted only the break up.

" Our parents wanted us to engage so it would be a bond between the companies. " Yoongi said and Jhope looked at him.

" You're going to marry? ".

" No, as said. I came drunk and she threw me out but I'll get a second chance. " He replied like he actually didn't give a sh*t. The 'I don't give a and I don't wanna do it but I gotta' kind of voice tone he had.

He doesn't care about Meilin and yet she is going to marry him? Did I gave her up and made her go to a man who doesn't care about her?!

The thought hit my nerves.

It was quiet for a short while and I looked at him with a bit of irritation after I calmed down a little. " If you know you're not good with alcohol don't drink before coming to an important meeting! " I bursted out annoyed and Suga stepped up. He looked really irritated.

" That's not how you talk to your hyung. Don't you think I know I already fu**ed it up and why are you so annoyed. You was the one who broke her heart wasn't you? You was the one who left her without trying to keep the relationship, right? " His voice was calm yet it sounded angrily.

" Oh yes I know Taetae. I know what you did. She came to me when you broke up with her, I never knew it was you she was with. " He said and got me quiet before sitting down again. The others watched the drama wordlessly.

" You've known her for long?? " Jin asked surprised along with the other.

He nodded and I was about to speak back to him until a girl in purple hair and a face of terrify storms in. It's the winner of the competition! The winner who appeared on the screen a few minutes ago.

" OH! " Jimin shouted when he saw her.

" Annyeong, Annyeong ". She greeted and grabbed Sugas hand.

" Please Suga, you have to come with me, I need to confirm something. It's about Meilin. " She made no sense but he still followed her, she then stops and looked back at me.

" V please come with me too. " She begged but I turned around.

" I'm sorry but I don't know anyone named Meilin. " I replied. She frowned at me.

" Liar. " Before they started to run.

She knows? Wait, how does she know that I know her?! All the track of me knowing her is burned and buried down... If not Meilin herself told the winner..So Annie knows Meilin?!

" Wait! What about the show? We got a few more minutes to go. " Jimin asked but they already disappeared.

" It's alright let's cover things up for them, it looked pretty serious..... I guess the winner knows about Meilin and Yoongis engagement. " Namjoon spoke.

" How do you know ? " Jimin asked.

Idiot...

" Meilin covers all the tracks of knowing any idols or famous people. Don't you know Park Meilin? She's kind of known around idols and actors, how can you not know? " Jungkook looked at Jimin strangely but Jhope looked very confused as well.

I looked at Jungkook confused, I didn't know about that. What kind of influence does she even have in the entertainment companies.

These guys.... Oh well, her existent is supposed to be kept as a secret anyways so I don't blame them for having no idol telling them about her.

" Five minutes boys! " We heard a staff telling us outside the door.

This has gotten so troublesome, well it could have been worst.

( Note that this is what happened before Suga arrived in the hospital and got to know about Meis current state )  

During the show we apologized for the guest, Annie, for not being able to make it here and for Suga, he had some " urgent incident he needed to attend to. " we said. It was a little troublesome to improvise what we should've talked about because Annie was supposed to be interviewed by us so the host came up with own questions to us instead about the whole competition. He didn't looked happy at all but it was still ok.

When the show ended I got a call from Suga and I sighed. " Ah, Suga. "

" Come to the hospital, Taetae. "

" Hospital? Why? Has something happened? "

" Meilin got hit by a car and as Annie said, we need to confirm how much she remembers. " He told me and I started to feel guilty for not tagging along with them.

She got hit by a car and might have lost her memories??

" She... Lost her memories? " I asked worryingly.

" Yes it seems like it but this is the second time. So her memories could have gotten even worst. " He replied and sounded pretty shaky despise his casual tone, I heard a girl in the background saying. " Suga you can go in now. "

" I gotta go but come here as fast as possible, see you. "

I stood in missery and didn't know what I should be doing. I could either check up on her and meet her personally for the first time... But I don't want to! I can't, I've no right to show up in front of her and hurt her even more...

" What are you doing? Aren't you going ? " Jin suddenly appeared behind me and scared me, I screamed and jumped.

" Waah! Don't scare me! "

He laughed and dunked my back. " Stop standing there and stare, go to her. "

" But I... I have no right to! " I said sadly.

" I know that you feel guilty for breaking up with her but I think it's fine to worry about her. Go check her up, no one says that you have to show yourself in front of her. Besides you still have feelings for her after so many years, seeing her can you at least do. " Jin told me and smiled.

" Aish! I don't have feelings for her. " I said, unsure myself.

He's the only one who knows about me and Mei's previous relationship, he knows everything. Even how she looks like but I never told that she was a friend of a lot of famous people, has a lot of contacts and is low key when it comes to the media.

" Well I guess I maybe have...but... "

" But? "

" Can you drive me ? " I asked although I knew that he doesn't wanna waste the gas, his lips went from up to straight and he sighed.

" Okey. " He replied after.

" By the way, sorry about the bruise she gave you but I told you she was strong. " I said and pointed at the bruise Meilin gave hyung on Lotte World yesterday. Luckily we was not taking any shots when we were there, so army's won't see it and worry.

Jin and I forgot to tell the others when we drove to the hospital so we got a little scolded through message. I ran in to the entrée, We wore sunglasses and masks so people wouldn't notice us along with the caps too, I went to the counter where a woman stood and told me the number of which room she was in. Jin was right behind me when I bowed down and sneaked through the hall, the door was open and I peeked in where I saw Annie and... Jackson wang?!

I heard Suga and Annie speaking with each other.

" If we don't make Meilin come with us, you won't bring someone else and we gotta pick another winner? " He asked her with a bit of frustration.

" Another reason is that I might not come at all because of her current state so the plan probably won't work and you still gotta hold the competition, she probably also forgot meeting me if she forgot about you. " She replied depressed.

So the one she will bring is Meilin?! Oh no...

" But what if her memories comes back? The doctor said there was a chance for it to happen. " Suga asked, he sounded kind of desperate. We had never seen him like this before.

" Her memories about us never came back, do you think it will come back now? She only remembered about Jackson and ... " Annies voice cracked and she covered , calmed down and kept talking.

" You know what, this problem would be easier to fix if you stuck to the plan and never came drunk! I mean she loved you and I'm sure she could learn to love you again, you were just reluctant to start over even if you didn't had any choice! " Annie looked kind of irritated when she looked at him. 

" .. I'm sorry. " He gnugged his head frustrated.

Damn, she knows everything!? How much does she even know about me and Meilin?! I stood confused at their conversation, what plan were they talking about.

It was awkward between those two and I knew it would be just as awkward between us all, now that the others knows about the truth. I started to wonder how it became like this.

" Ya, guys. What is going on? " I asked and got their attention and looked at me with wide eyes. Seemed like they talked about something I couldn't know.

" Taehyung, it's nothing. " Annie said and waved my hand to come in. 

Why was I even here, I had no idea what was going on and I wasn't as close and updated with Mei as I used to. I have no idea what she been up to until now. Coming to Korea all of a sudden, getting to know she is famous among the famous, Suga hyungs fiancée, knows Annie and Jackson. This was just messed up.

" At least explain as much as you guys can. " 

" Mei was in a car accident and doesn't seem to remember me at all and we need to get to know about her current state. So we know what she remembers because we have been planning to help her start over and gain them back from the previous accident. " Yoongi explained and I stood speechless. Has that much happened during these years..

" So Suga... She is your fiancée huh? " Jackson asked, his eyebrows narrowing to each other madly.

" Not really but she gave me a second chance. " He replied to him calmly and rolled his eyes.

" Then why did you said you're her fiancée? And when did this happened ? " He looked a little mad about the news.

Suga raised a finger. " One, none of your business. Two, we are officially engaged from the very start and three, be more quiet you're waking her up. " and then raised the two other fingers nonchalant before telling him to sit down.

Jackson looked at him angrily and placed his hand hardly on the suite of Sugas chair as he leaned forward close his face, grabbed his shirt. I gasped.

" You should be very careful of how you treat Meilin, Suga. She is not that kind of a girl who you should mess with and not someone to give second chances. " Jackson's voice was harsh and steady.

" Omo how does Jackson dare on doing that to a hyung!? ". I whispered and Jin watched closely as he positioned himself for running in if they start fighting. 

" Yoongi is not on his very good state of mind right now, let's be aware if he lose control. " Jin whispered seriously and I nodded.

Mother Jin mode.

I agree, Yoongi has been really depressed and easily annoyed these past weeks. He sometimes gets really mad even more easily.

Suga smirked and chuckled at a scary Jackson. He was so calm and he instantly stopped laughing, gazed at him with burning eyes.

!!! Please don't fight!

" Hands off my shirt, you're crumpling it. " He said and waved his hand to him to go away rudely.

" Don't forget that you're also a part of the reason why she ended up like that! " Jackson said irritated and pointed at where Meilin was.

Annie placed a hand on both Suga and Jacksons shoulders, brought their attentions.

" Can you two idiots stop? If you two was the cause of this upon Meilin then beg for her forgiveness when she gain her memories back, IF she will get them back. And If you guys starts fighting, I'll beat both of you down. So shut up. " She said angrily before making it comfortable for herself on her chair.

Their eyes was wide open and surprised, me and Jin's too.

Damn... I've never seen a fan scold their idols before. That was somehow good? She at least made them quiet.

A nurse came. " Is your friend coming? " She asked.

" Yes, he's there. " Suga replied and pointed at me.

" Who did you called ? " I heard Meilins voice. It made me shiver and my heart flutter a little to hear her voice again.

Jin looked at me with a slight smirk but I was too focused on Meilin for coming out of there. She was behind those white curtains but she didn't do. I was expecting her to come out but didn't.

" I called Kim Taehyung. " Suga replied.

" You did? I didn't know you knew him, are you a friend of him? " She asked happily but then her voice became hesitated.

She then suddenly appeared from the curtain and limped on her left leg with crutches. Jackson fast handed his hand close to her, ready to catch her if she needed. 

" Hey! You are not supposed to be up. " Jackson said worryingly.

I was shocked and I could barely move when I saw her, it was like an beautiful angel appeared from the curtains. But my heart started to hurt when I watched her... Even limping and injured like this, who hit her with a car?! Who was the driver?!

I was mixed up with so many feelings, it made me think back at those times when we used to chat through text and call everyday with each other... Brought me smiles and motivation.. But in the end, I left her. 

I was on my way out again to leave, she is alive.

" Taetae? " I heard a girl's gentle voice call my name. I turned slowly around with hesitation, saw Meilin's shocked expression and I stood ready for her to hit me with closed eyes when she limped towards me desperatly to get to me.

But I felt no pain, no kick on my balls, no slap and I slowly opened my eyes and she was gone. I looked around and the others had their eyes at the toilet door which was slammed and locked all of a sudden.

" Meilin? " Suga knocked the door carefully and he got no reply.

Jackson waved for him to step away and he knocked on the door. " Mei, it's me. Open the door please." He asked.

The door opened and he got dragged in before it got locked again. We all looked at each other confused and Suga hyung sighed.

" I think she lost all of the memories till when you... and Mei was still in a relationship. " Annie whispered to me.

Suga sighed frustrated and just made a exhausted noise before he sat down on the chair. While Jackson was in the toilet with Mei we all decided to go out from her room to give her some space.

" You guys had been together in two years right? Meeting your first love is pretty emberassing you know. " Suga said to me although he seemed to hate to say those words to me.

" But we had known each other so long already. " I replied. Thinking she should be more comfortable.

" Through distance is something, but in real life, in person.. is a lot more differently. Not surpising that it's not the same for you when you already dumped her. Breaking up with her twice might not be the best thing to do if she gets her memories back soon. " Suga said that casually which was so unexpected, I thought he would fight for her. Why is he not? 

" You want me to play as her boyfriend? Is that what you are saying? " I replied and then looked at Annie. 

" I'm not telling you to play as her boyfriend. I am telling you to stay away from her. "

" Who are you to say who does not even care about about her. You state the fact that you two are engaged but what promise of love is it when it's not even mutual love?! " I yelled back at him.

Without noticing I saw Mei and Jackson standing just at the hall, watching me finishing my sentence. I gasped loudly and instantly started to panicking same did Suga. Annie just raised her hands when she saw Mei looking at us, she just walked away as she left it all to us and Jackson stood just at the door, leaning on his side and gazing at both me and Suga.

" So... Everything I remember so far is not all of my memories? " She asked us both. It was like a really dangerous aura I could send coming from her way and I looked at Jackson who just raised his shoulder.

He doesn't know what to do either!

Suga already stood up from his chair trying to find words to say and me as well.

" My head hurts.. I wanna go home. " She sounded really disappointed and it made me feel so guilty.

She limped with crutches away with Jackson. She looked at Jin who stood on the side a bit nervous about this whole situation. I was stunned towards how she acted and I had never seen her mad, not even when we broke up but her words was pretty harsh. I never knew she could be this scary.

How much did Jackson even told her? 

He looked back to us and signed that we should call him later.

" Eomma, I met Mr.Park's daughter and I tried but she said she don't want me so let's not corporate with them. " Suga said for himself looking up and then nodding to what he planned to tell his mother.

Suddenly, Annie walked towards him and slapped him on the face.

" Drop the attitude. It's sad that she can't remember who has treated her badly and the fact that you have no shame! " She yelled towards a quiet Hyung with a surprised look on his face.

She pointed at me. " And you. Stop running away it's just pathetic. "

Annie then walked out and waved to us. " We will see you in a week, if she even want to. " She said before she walked away, leaving me and Suga left alone in the waiting room.