Childhood friends

Lucky Trip - BTS

  ☾ ★  ☾

Jackson's Pov

I looked myself in the mirror and fixed my hair, did some poses and said . " You look good Jackson. "

" Oh thank you Jackson. "

I heard Bambam laughing out, went on his knees and hugged his stomach. " Jackson what the hell are doing ?! " He asked and fell down the floor.

" That should be my line! Walking in without knocking the door! " I said and got a little embarrassed.

He stood up and was still laughing out. " Who are you to say that? It's my room ! "

I looked away and grabbed my stuff before running out and screaming. " You will never catch me!! "

" This hyung. " I heard him comment.

" Oh! Jackson, where are you going ? Aren't you gonna help us with the preparations? " JB asked who came out of his room.

" I am gonna meet a very close friend from Hong Kong ~ " I said with a excited voice and ran into my room which is filled with a lot of stuffs, Mark was on his bed with his phone.

" Is Meilin here ? ". He asked casually and I froze in a stretching position when I tried to grab my sunglasses that was laying on the shelf but all the stuff was blocking the way.

" You know Mei?! ... Mei as Meilin? " I asked and he looked strangely at me.

" Well yes of course. You do know that is JY Parks closest friend's daughter right? " He asked and I gave him a confused look.

" Aigooo how do you know that? Have I detected a stalker? HEY GUYS MARK IS A STALKERRR! " I screamed out and they all responded with shouting ' Stalkeeer '.

He chuckled and threw me a pair of sunglasses which I catch with my one hand, I pointed at him and winked. " Thank you. Can you help me fix some birthday preparation in a karaoke room? " I asked. 

" Yea of course, I got it. " He nodded and raised his tumb up.

I ran out and started to walk normally as fast as I was outside the dorm. Mumbling for myself. " Hey Mei long time no see! ... Hmm should I hug her? Maybe sneak up behind her ? "

 

Meilin's pov

As every morning I did my morning routines with music. I always dance through the whole morning routines, although I'm not a very good dancer it's just funnier like this.

My home phone rang and I looked at the screen, unknown? And answered. " Yes. "

" Ah! M-Meilin, it's me Yoongi " The other side said and I gasped. How did he find this number?

I was about to hang up until. " Please! Don't hang up! I'm sorry! "

I thought for a few seconds for myself and put the phone close to my ear again.

" When people are drunk. They have consciousness but what's wrong and right to say and do disappear. You told me that I was not as good as you expected and that you don't care about the whole agreement between our families. " I told him, I was calm and not mad but only hurt.

" I'm sorry Meilin, I can't remember anything and I am truly sorry for what problems I've caused you! Where are you now? I'll meet you up personally and apologize to you, please give me a second chance. " He sounded very confident with himself and I sighed.

I don't really know the dude, he maybe is a good person despise what happened back in China. " I'm gonna head to a cafeteria in [address]. "

" Ah really? " He asked me, surprised that he got a second chance.

" Ye. Meet me in 45 minutes and be in time before I leave. " I hung up but heard him tell me to not hang up. I laughed for myself.

I learned it from Jackson.

I walked to the fridge and grabbed a packet of milk and a glass to fill it with then went to sit on the sofa. I my phone again and checked to see a lot of text messages from my assistant and dad. I blocked them both and checked other messages from friends where they ask if I wanted to meet up, wow. Words shares fast. Wonder who told them I'm in Korea? Well most of them just hang out with me because they want to secure to stay in the company longer.

I sipped from show to show until I saw BTS on the screen, I was about to change show again until I heard.

" And the winner is......Annie ----- " Jimin announced and they all started to clap, then a video was shown of Annie dancing choreograph of the song Fire. I spitted out my milk all over the table and highened the volym.

I sat in the big living room, staring into the TV out of words and reactions with open mouth and spilled milk on the table.

" What? What the fu-? " I fast picked up my phone from my bag and called her. Just then I see her appear on the big TV screen in the middle of the show and her phone is ringing during the live show. My eyes was wide open and she checked her phone while she spoke to them how happy she was, and hang up on me.

" ANNIE YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SH*IT! "

She was super happy, she smiled a lot and had fixed herself really good so she looked very good on the screen.

Damn, fix yourself like that for me too.

They starred on the screen of Annie. It was like Jimin was blinded and away from his consciousness. " Annyeong! " She said and they greet her the same.

" Congratulation you've won... 4000€ for you and your friend. Which means 8000€! But only If you pick the bonus, your friend will receive that amount of money too... And the bonus is.....That you can either choose to take the whole amount of money for yourself or take no money to go on a trip that bighit entertainment have planned and get to know Bangtan on a whole another level with a friend you can bring. " The host said with excitement and everyone exulted with applauses.

" How does it feels? Any words to everyone who has voted for you and Bangtan for picking your video on the final ? "

" Yes I've! But not much because I am almost out of words. I am so happy and thaaaank you guys, thanks everyone, for making this happen I'll make sure that we'll have a great time together and I also gonna apologize to my friend who I'm planning on bringing for not telling her about this earlier as for her second birthday gift, also for not picking up the call. Thanks everyone I'm looking forward to meet you all. " She spoke happily and was really grateful.

They laughed. " That instant choosing! " Jin stated.

" I bet that one friend is watching right now, I can imagine how happy she must be at home ! Happy birthday Annie's friend. " The host said.

" Happy birthday! " The members of Bangtan said.

I gulped.

" Yes it will be fun to hang out with you and your friend. We're looking forward to it Annie. " Taehyung said and smiled brightly.

I turned off the TV and remembered when she asked me if I kept my promises to follow her whenever she wanna go that's related to BTS or any other of her groups because none of the people she know likes Kpop or she don't wanna be with them. Now I knew why she made sure I was gonna keep my promise!

I changed channel and laid back on the sofa. " . " I raised up from the sofa and started to walk around the house trying to figure out what I should do.

Considering that I was gonna become Yoongis fiancée. The drama will be real... no drama if they take it easy of the situation and make a big deal out of it... Oh my lord I'll be in a drama!! What the hell is this?! Can't Annie bring someone else with her? I'm not even a fan of BTS! Wait..... What if that Jim in trash tries something on her? Or any of those other guys! 7 guys and 2 girls?! And I am not there?!?.

My phone vibrated and I had gotten a message from Jackson where it says that he's outside my apartment. I looked out and did not see him but I totally forgot to hurry, the bad news distracted me! I fast took off my clothes on my way to the room but the stair was slowing me down and just took the first thing that hung on the gallows which unfortunately was a short dress. " Aish! How do I make it look casual?.... " I grabbed a pair of jeans and stuffed it in so the upper part looked like a top instead.

" Pro ". I said to myself before I did my make up, easy and fast which took me 15 minutes to do. Poor Jackson waiting outside, sorry my brother.

A pair of Nike and a little black bag, then I was done after I grabbed my hat and phone on the way out. I ran down and stood outside my apartment, just when I was about to pick up my phone I see hands that came into my vision and blinded me.

" Don't guess who. It is not Jackson. " Jackson said and I removed his hand, turned around and saw him smiling at me.

" Jackson! " I said loudly and hugged him tightly.

" Omo! The killing hug! " He squirmed and hugged me back as I let him go. I sometimes gives real killing hugs when I like someone. 

" Ohhhhh~ You look so beautiful! " He commented and held onto his chest as it hit his heart and I chuckled.

" Aww thank you. " I smiled happily with a chuckle.

He looked at me disappointed and rolled his eyes with a sigh. " At this point you are supposed to give me a compliment back! "

I laughed out. He's just as I remembered him!

" Ah ok ok.... Says the most handsome one~ " I said and slapped his arm.

He smiled foolishly and gave me a weird ' pedo smile ' which made me laugh even more. He and his faces seriously.

We sat outside the cafeteria we both wearing sunglasses and me a hat while Jackson had a cap. Trying to hide our faces while sitting openly like this but he was easily recognizable by his fans who was curiously looking at me but I looked away and tried to cover my face. They didn't seemed to mind me. I had already said to all my idol friends to not put me on anything that's related to them, not even following me on Instagram or anything! Because I can't get well known and they already know my reasoning.

" I'm happy to see that you are doing well, your health is my health and! Happiness " He said seriously but I can never take him seriously if he isn't really mad. The pointing strict finger didn't get along with the words. I held my laughter and mims ' thank you '

" Well your group is doing well, you have done well. " I took a zip of my coffee.

" Heh don't tell me you didn't expected me to succeed. "

" I didn't. I just expected you to have changed but seems like you still are the same Jackson I know. " I was satisfied with that, many I knew already changed because of the fame. Still the same but somehow different. Thought, some of my memories of my previous life with Jackson had started to come back to me and it made me even more revealed. Since it was then clear that I had known Jackson for long and I mean, really long. Since childhood because we lived close to each other back then and always hung with each other when we was little. Those memories came slowly back to me from time to time.

" What do you mean? Like, I would get all snobby? Me? Jackson? " He asked with wide eyes and played confused.

" Nah not really. But hey, you're total stupid idiot who got me decline all my plans today! So you are still the same. " I said annoyed and he smiled.

" It's alright. Next time, don't make me decline all your plans. You'll decline them yourself to meet me because the perfect oppa is right here. " He then took out his money to pay for the coffee before he stood up an started to walk away.

" Wait.. Ya! Yaa! " I then fast took my bag and ran after. " I'll pay you back! "

" Nah, you forgot your wallet. "

" I didn't f-..... " I checked my bag and hit my head. " Aish... "

" Heh, I knew it. Still the same. Anyways tell me something, what's new ? " He asked me and I walked beside him.

" My dad wants to corporate with another company who owns by his old friends by making me marry their son. " I told him and was already irritated by telling him.

" ....... WHAT?! " He looked really surprised almost overreacting it seemed like. " Marry? You're going to marry someone?? You're engaged?! " He asked worryingly.

" Yes but was. I sort of ran away and here I am, sorry for not telling you earlier. "

He was quiet and I let him think it through. It's like telling your brother that a man was about take your sisters hand and get to know it now.

He was frustrated and scratched his neck, his arm and sighed loudly. I gazed at him. " Don't worry oppa, I gave him a second chance for coming drunk the first time we was gonna meet but I won't see him as a man. "

" HE CAME DRUNK?! He came drunk the first time to meet you?!.... I won't allow it. I can't. You deserve someone who cares about you and his influence on you. Nope, I won't allow it. " He said like he decided everything and shook his head. I chuckled.

" Jackson you're so cute ~"

He looked away and pulled his cap down to cover his face. " Oh my gooood.... Why telling me this the first time we meet in a long time! I'm just gonna forget it until tomorrow. " He said and took a deep breath.

" Haha sorry~ A good thing is that I got to meet Annie, you know the girl who likes Kpop I've talked about before? "

He nodded. " Ahh nice! I wish my friends could fly hours just to meet me too. " He said and looked at me grumpily.

" I wanted to meet you too!! I didn't forget you I swear! " I half lied. I did actually forgot him, SO SORRY JACKSON.

He chuckled shortly.

" Don't mind it. I actually wanted you to meet a friend of mine but he always tells me he's busy. " He said and seemed annoyed, a few can't stand Jackson. Not in a bad way but he's very extraordinary and a extrovert so you can't go without a day not laughing... Or get annoyed to be honest.

" I get him. " I whispered and Jackson looked at me.

" What did you just said? "

" Nothing!~ " I teased.

" No! No! Spit it out! What did you said?! " He was about to grab me but I started to run.

" YA! YAA!! " He screamed for me and I laughed and kept on running forward. I heard him laughing as well. " Ahh wait! "

" Left! Go left that's the wrong way! ". He said and I looked back at him.

" Whaaaat? " I Didn't heard what he said and stopped running.

Jackson then drastically started to run really fast towards me. " MEI WATCH OUT!!! " He pointed at the right side and I turned my head to be faced by a car that came towards me before I felt like flying to Mars but landed on the ground two seconds after, feeling an eternal pain going through my whole body and head as a irritating sound was heard in my ears before passing out with the sound of two huskey and deep familiar voices calling my name.

I woke up and felt like my head was about to explode, I was in a white room and laying on a bed. I could recall that but my vision was a little blurry until it got more clearer.

" Where am I?... "

I recalled what had happened and I heard Jackson screaming. " She's awake! I heard her speak! Bring a doctor fast! " His voice sounded very shaky and I knew that it was a voice of a teary Jackson.

I slowly struggled to sit up and I saw that the curtains was around the bed and a needle in my elbow which was connected to a bag with transparent liquid. My leg was placed high and bandaged, I felt around my neck, arm and head. The curtains started to move and a man walks in with a white rock on him, he looked back and raised a hand to those behind him to stay back. He took a seat beside me and I looked at him, waited for the information.

" Hello, I'm Doctor Kim I'm just going to check up on you, you was in a car accident. " He said and I nodded calmly. Trying to not freak out with the worry of my body.

Why must this happen to me?

The doctor asked me a few things as if I remember what has happened or if there's any unclear memories, if I could recognize some names as " Jackson Wang, Naomi Himura, Huang Park and Min Yoongi. "

" Jackson is my childhood friend, Naomi Himura is my mother, Huang Park is my father and Min Yoongi ... Do I even know him? ". I asked and Jackson came in without warning which scared me. His face was all red like his eyes and he took my hand, held it.

" You remember me? I'm so happy! I'm so relieved! " He said with a huskey shaky voice and breathed out to calm himself. The doctor raised up to leave and I thanked him after he told me I just needed to rest and it would be alright, I heard him speak to someone outside while me and Jackson spoke.

" I'm sorry to say this but- " The doctor told someone.

" Ye.. Ye I heard. Thank you. " He replied with a sad tone on his voice outside.

I looked at Jackson and smiled. " I could never forget you.... Completely at least. " I laughed remembering I sometimes did and then I suddenly thought... What is Jackson doing in China ?

" Wait! Jackson ?!...What are you doing here in China? " I asked but also thought, why was the doctor speaking Korean?

" ... Mei, don't you remember your way here? " He asked and looked at me worried.

" What? Where am I ? "

" In Korea. " A man walks in with his hands in his pockets and smiled at me.

Wow.. Tights. 

" And who are you ? "

Jacksons eyes widened and he looked very surprised when the man reply to my question.

" I'm Min Yoongi. Your fiancée. "

" My.. fiancée?? " I looked at the man with blonde hair surprised.

" IS HE THE ONE?!?! " Jackson stood up and and looked at him angrily, he pushed him on the chest.

" Ya! " I said.

Yoongi slapped his hands away and pushed Jackson back. " Ey what the Jackson! "

" YA! STOP! " I screamed and they both looked at me, Jackson calmed down and took a seat beside me. Death glaring at this man.

" Guys I don't remember coming to Korea and I don't even know who you are and that I am your fiancée? I already have a boyfriend... So please let me rest I'm not feeling well. " I said considering the heavy headache I had and the pain all over my body.

" You have a boyfriend?! " Yoongi asked surprised and he looked at Jackson who didn't bother on looking at him. He was only focused on me and was even more confused.

" I'm sorry Mei, I will explain as much as I can when you've rested. Don't force yourself to remember anything so just rest ". Jackson said and held my hand tightly, kissed it and walked out while gazing at Yoongi who looked at me and waited for him to go out. 

" Ask questions later, let her rest. " Jackson said and walked out.

Yoongi took a step towards me and went on his knees. I was chocked. What is he doing ??

" I'm sorry, Park Mei Lin. I haven't been good towards you and said some terrible things to you. I won't ask you to accept an apology for actions I've done that you don't remember but I wish you to regain those memories shortly. " He said, I stared at him emptily and didn't felt anything towards him. No anger or anything on whatever he claimed that he did to me. I just smiled.

" I'm pretty sure that even if I remembered I would forgive you. " I replied casually and he just looked at me sadly as if he doubted that.

So this guy is my fiancée? But I already have a boyfriend so how can I be his fiancée? But I wonder what he even said for him to go down on his knees..