Piece of paper

Lucky Trip - BTS

  ☾ ★  ☾

Mei lins pov

I felt someone starring at me when I was looking out of the window, admiring the beautiful sight as we flied through clouds and listened to one dance by drake. It has gone 2 hours now and every time I look around to see who's looking at me I see no one. Is Namjoon playing with me? I took out a book in English to read and the ones on the seats in the front started whispering in Korean and looked between their own seats. They said something about sleeping and beauty. Then a quite handsome brown haired guy appeared above from his seat, I looked at him and questioned what he was about to do. The other one in the middle told him to do it and he raised his hand, threw a mini paper ball at Namjoon who was sleeping. He didn't woke up but he reacted, he moved his head so it dangled and fell on mine which made him wake up in an instant.

" Oh ! " The one who threw the paper said and sat down again. I froze and Namjoon looked at me awkwardly.

" Sorry! " He said and straighten up to sit straight up and comfortably.

The guy in the middle showed up above his seat and I instantly recognized him and shouted out of habit. " Jim in trash! " I pointed at him but I smacked my lips with my hand and he looked at me in a few seconds before he reacted with those gazing charmy eyes of his. " ....What the hell?? "

The boy next to him bursted out of laughter by the situation. " Oh! No sorry I mean Jimin! " I said panicky waving my hands.

" Jim in trash, That's the best nickname I've ever heard. He has no jams as well. " Jimin was looking at the guys annoyed for laughing but didn't said anything until..

[ Korean ] " Jungkookie do something! They're so mean! " He suddenly hugged him and pretended to cry. Just then I started thinking if all of the members of BTS was here, I hoped to not meet more of them. I really hoped that not all of them were here. The brown haired guy so called Jungkook looked awkwardly at me and then on Jimin so he bowed down so I couldn't see them anymore. They actually looked pretty cute together and he probably got embarrassed. When I looked around people was looking strangely at us and I pushed down my sunglasses from my head again to cover my identity.

These guys are more open than other should be towards stranger, I mean. Namjoon... he helped a stranger and even dared to get that close to me. Or is it just me who is more shyer than him? I didn't know but they are all a bounch of weirdos! " Why are you laughing Namjoon? I usually call you Trash monster. "

Jimin suddenly laughed and popped up from the seat again, he looked at us.

[ Korean ] " Hah! Your crush is an hater of yours. " He said and Namjoon replied back.

" Ah man... I just helped her. " He said and hit the seat of Jimins who chuckled.

" Is she a fan ? " Jimin asked out of curiosity.

" No I don't think so but she do know who we are, thought mostly you. "

" Ohhhh!~ I mean of course I'm very good looking after all. " He said with pride and it got completly quiet.

" Don't be so full of yourself ! " Jungkook hit his head and broke the silence.

As I was looking at them fight joking with each other in Korean, I continued reading my book but was interrupted by the coconut boy. '' Hello, I'm Jeon Jung Kook. '' I shook his hand that he strected out to me. Wow what a soft hand. But he seemed pretty similar, he looked like that boy I meet years ago when I was in korea with both of my parents, when they were still living together. 

" Mei. " Namjoon said before I could reply to him so I just nodded. 

'' Park Mei Lin. '' I corrected him.

Are they fighting ? I though Annie said their relationship is so close that they share underwear's..

" You are park? I'm park too! " Jimin commented with a broken english accent.

" Oh ok. " Then I went for my book again.

[ Korean ] " HAH! Ditched!! " said Jungkook as I sighed and tried to restrain myself from saying anything. This flight trip was going to be longer than I thought.

Then I realize that Namjoon was gazing at me from the side. " Really? Trash monster? "

I didn't even looked at him, I was reading my book and replied with a yes. Shortly and coldly when I remembered that I wasn't gonna make friends with any more people during my trip. " Grumpy woman. " He called me.

Grumpy woman?! Alright calm down now Meilin he just want your attention, don't give him that. You've been dealing with a loads of guys who never gives up on you, this is just another one.

" Be quiet I'm going to take a nap. " I putted back my book and Spotify again, I listened to Let's not fall in love by BIGBANG and closed my eyes.

Jungkooks Pov

I looked between mine and Jimins seats, peeked on Meilin who was sleeping and saw Rap monster who looked blankly at me. I turned back and yawned. I knew who she was, her mom knows mine but I had never meet Miss.Himuras daughter before until now... I think, I was not sure. Wasn't she engaged, I heard that she got forced to marry someone she had never meet before from mom. Agh!... stupid rap mon I wanted to talk to her.

" Hey Kookie, who are you guys talking to ? " Suga asked who sat towards me and beside Taehyung. He looked really tired like he was literally DONE with life. What has been up with him lately? He usually get a little excited when we're doing fun things but now he's not up for anything. Maybe something happened with him and his parents? I guessed it might had been that, they are pretty strict and scary after all.

The company gave us one month holiday with some work includes so we chose to meet our parents which we did, after that we all met up in China, we just hang out. Now we was on our way back to seoul to start packing for the trip the company planned for us, we didn't know where they would make us go to but they said it was Bang Si-Hyuks, the founder of BigHit's friend that made it possible for us to go on a trip. We had never meet the big boss's friend who we apparently should respect a lot but I started wondering why they would pay an amount for seven youngsters that he or she has never meet. 

" Oh it's a family friend and Rap monster seems to know her too. "

Thinking of when I present myself....Ahhh her hand was so tiny! And Jimin hyung embarrassed me in front of her! I'll get my revenge.

" Aha. What a coincidence... "

He's not interested, thought so....... Aaaaand he's snoring now... So fast!
Jimin was sleeping on my shoulder as I was on Twitter checking on IU where she writes about meeting up a friend when she arrives in Seoul.

Oh cool what if she will be at the airport? I thought jokily for myself.

I turned my phone off, only 1 hour left before we arrived in Seoul. So I just rested my head on Hyungs and closed my eyes.

 

The plane landed on it's last estimate which was Seoul. Melin and the Bts members walked out and got separated in the crowd. She just walked away without saying any more words and neither did them, right after, Namjoon realized that she was gone as Jungkook told him about knowing Himura Naomi. As fast as they took a step in the airport building they got flashed by a big warm welcome home crowd, army's was standing behind the cordon, They was shouting for them and when the cordon line ended life guards lightly pushed fans back, there wasn't much force the guards needed to do since most of them was all calm and there wasn't more than 100 who camped there.

 

Meilins pov

I stepped out from the airport and took a deep breathe. Ahhhh... So many memories. There was both bad and good, just more horrifying incident happened when I was here. I pictured myself in Lotte world, I was there with my aunt once when I lived with her for around 4 years, my father had some problems in China so he wanted me to be safe and sent me to South Korea. My aunt has a lot of dogs she takes care of I think it was around 5 dogs? If she hasn't gotten even more. I wasn't sure the unforgettable memories covered the most.

I putted on my sunglasses and sat on a bench right outside the entrée as I waited for Annie to come and pick me up, I was nervous, excited and impatience since she was an half hour late. I saw loads of people around the place and they wasn't clearly here to take flights.

" Grumpy woman! " Someone called, I rolled my eyes and glared at Namjoon who waved to me, he was with his friends who went into a car a bit further away. It was surrounded by fangirls and some fanboys as well.

Don't come, don't come, don't come... !!

He started to walk towards me and I sighed with a pout. Why is he comming to my direction when he knows I'm under cover, I wished he never saw me.

Ahhh!! Now people are looking at us too!

" Don't look so annoyed that hurts. I was just gonna say good bye. " He chuckled and sat beside me.

Then leaaaaaaveeeee!!....

" Mhm... Okay. " I looked at the car, can't they like... Tell him to come or something?? Suddenly my eyes was stuck on a guy who sat on the seat behind... Is that?! That can't be?!?!

I was about to say his name out until Namjoon stopped me with his hand placed on my shoulder. He currently reminded me of an old man who was going to whine about the modern society.

" Here is an advice. Stop the impolite and unfriendly attitude because I am preeeeetty sure that the company will hate it. " He said a bit quietly and I hit him on the chest.

" I am not an idol, model, trainee or whatever! "

He didn't reacted on my punch but looked surprised.

" Oh so you are not one after all... " The others in the car stressed him up when they called for him.

" Anyways I gotta go, It was nice meeting you and good luck with the running. I hope you will hit me up. " Namjoon gave me his hand to shook and I did, felt something weird touching my hand and he walked away with a smile. I saw fans starring and I shoved the piece of paper into my pocket. Namjoon went into the car. I saw Jungkook and Jimin waving to me with bright smiles, the smiles was too bright and wide. I bet they dared him to do it because I saw them clapping his shoulders of proudness. The fans was starring at me of curiosity.

" ... Please don't come to me crazy fans. Stop starring. I have nothing you fans wants. " I whispered for myself.

But I did had something I knew all the fans would die for. A piece of paper....with one of their phone numbers on it.