First impression

Lucky Trip - BTS

  ☾ ★  ☾

 

" Please take a seat Mr and Mrs Min. " I told my future mother and father in law politely and they took a seat in front of the table in our living room after I had guided them here. His parents seemed very nice and polite. They seemed to love our home quite much but well, who doesn't love mansions that are actually bigger from the inside than what it looks like on the outside. My dad is very found of decorating and most of the stuff here were from my mother too, stuff he still had in the house that he never threw. It was because they was forced to divorce for my mothers sake according to my grandparents.

I called for my father and he came down from the stairs, greeting his old friend and his friend's wife who had traveled all the way from Korea to China just to meet dad and me, also so I could meet their son. My heart started to pound hardly and I felt unsteady. My leg started to shake out of nervosity because I couldn't sit still and gritted my teeth.

" I'm sorry Meilin. Our son will be a bit late. " Mr Min said and smiled.

" It's alright. Surprising incident could've occurred along his way here. " I tried to be possisive and smiled back to cover my nervosity but honestly, it was easy to recognize how nervous I was.

My father smiled at me but I just ignored it. I was being polite because they are nice not because he wanted me to. I was kind of sure that my father would try to persuate me even if I was reluctant to marry him. He has always been presistent when things doesn't go as he want to.

" I'm very happy that you agreed with the marriage Meilin, you're such a beautiful woman and I hope my son will make you happy as well. "

" Thank you very much Mrs Min. You are a very beautiful woman as well if I may say. " I said and to be honest, his mother was actually a very beautiful woman, she got those nice face structure and a quite shaped body. She was fluttered and her husband hugged her and agreed with me as he started to show her his effection to her. They were cute together.

They started to tell me a little about their son. That he's quiet famous in Korea and that they hoped it wouldn't bother me, of course it wouldn't. Well, not that much as long as fans would leave me alone. Which I was sure they probably wouldn't if he was that famous. It was fun having a conversation with Mr and Mrs Min. They started to ask me things about myself so I told them I was studying at home but never did I told them that I in fact, you could say I was a girl locked up in her home. I could understand the main reason to it because I'm a target for dads enemies. The rest, I wasn't sure about those reasons. My dad had been planning on letting me and Mins youngest son marry for a while now, I think he kept me at home so I couldn't find someone else. I think my father has been raising me just so that I could become a housewife. It felt bad having those thoughts, I didn't wanted to think like that but those ideas had always been in my mind.

The door bell went on and I woke up from my own deep thoughts. I peered from my seat and the adults signatured me to go and open the door, I walked up and away from my seat and went half down the stairs and took a deep breathe. I looked down on my hands and saw them shaking so I decided to hide them behind my back. I took the last steps down to find the hall in silence. My eyes widened with a gasp when I saw a guy with blonde hair and bangs that covered the forehead was literally clinging on our maid Rin. " S-sir please stand up straight. " She said while trying to hold him up without pushing him away rudlessly and he replied in Korean.

" I'm tireeed. " He whined loudly and I stood there looking at him confused. 

" Yoongi ?! " I asked and he looked at me with a smile.

" Hiiiii ..... I'm Min Yoongi nice to meet you. " He started to wobble towards me and I hesitated to even shake the hand that he held towards me. He seemed to only speak Korean.

" Hi... have you been drinking ? " I asked and he suddenly fell on my arms, I could hold him up because strenght was something I had but I felt somewhat uncomfortable.

" Noooooo. " He said and collapsed on me which made me feel even more uneasy and uncomfortable. I heard our parents coming down the stairs and I panicked. What if they see him in such a state? I mean, yes it's fu**ing stupid and unrespectful to come drunk on our first meeting. I told Rin to not tell our parents anything and I dragged him fast up to the other stairs which connects to my room before they could come. It was hard to drag him up in such position and with the fact that he started to snore out of all time, made me even more annoyed than what I already was. I didn't knew what had happened so I didn't judge but I hoped he had a damn good explanation for this.

Luckily, I'm very fit because I work out three times a day so I could carry him. It took a while before he woke up, his parents was arguing with each other about they should've let his older brother marry me instead. I could hear them apologizing to my father so apparently there was vomit on the floor so they forced Rin to tell them what had happened.

In a room filled with books, cd players and albums from both America and China, including an album called 2014 S/S by winner was I together with a boy who was on my bed. My room was mostly white, my bed was white, my wall and the floor was brown. all my education materials and stuff on the corner of my room on my table where there was a shelf that only consisted education books. A door to my walk in closet and make up table beside the door, my personal shower was also close to it and a big mirror. I had always been intrested in music, it had been a passion and a path that has been blocked for me. So I chose science and sociology to study about instead.

Heavy breathing came from Yoongi who was sleeping peacefully on my bed, I sat beside the bed on a chair and analyzed his face that wasn't covered in a blanket. He was really pale, it was surprising but it was probably the whitening. While here was I, tanned. His skin looked smooth and I thought he looked like a sleeping sheep. Yoongi started to mumble and move his head to the side. It had been 10 minutes since he got here. How did he even managed to come here without getting hit by a car or a few?

" Yoongi? Are you awake? " No answer.

" Yoooooongiiiiii. " I whispered and leaned forward to listen if he mumbles.

" Yes? "

I turned to face him and he looked at me casually. I hastily leaned back. His eyes was stuck on me for too long that it made me uncomfortable. He looked scary when he glared at me.

" Are you alright ? " I asked him.

" I should ask you the same, your face is red. Am I that handsome ? " He smirked and sat up, looking at me with a confident smirk.

What. The. Hell.

" Uhhh sure... " I said. I wasn't embarrassed at all but he just scared me back there. He pity laughed and turned around to sleep more. He maybe was still a bit drunk and unconscious?

" So you were drinking before you came here huh? That's a bad first impression towards me. " I told him off.

" I'm giving a first good impression towards someone when it's important to me. So from what I have said, you should have figured out that I'm still reluctant to marry a girl who agreed to marry a man whom she has not even met yet. " He said slowly and sounded really tired.

I stood speechless in my room and held my fists tightly to restrain myself from killing him on the spot. I knew someone else was behind those texts I recived. We had write to each other these past weeks and he's not as kind and sweet as I thought. Even if he was drunk which was something he shouldn't be in the first place! I felt offended and sad at the beginning. Then I thought, this is nothing to grieve over. Especially not for a douche. I pulled the guy up from the bed and dragged him through the floor, literally dragged him by grabbing his shirt and let him slide on the floor.

" Ahh!! What the hell are you doing ?! " He said and flapped his hands and legs. I did not listen and just kept on dragging him down the stairs.

" Ouch! Ouch! " He said each time his bounced on one stair on my way down.

Mr and Mrs Min who stood with my dad in the hall looked at me astounded by my actions. They was questioning what I was doing and I did not cared what they thought of me kicking their son out from my house.

" Meilin? What in the world are you doing ?! " My dad asked and I looked at him, about to burst out of anger but held my emotions in.

" I'm kicking him out of the house. " I looked at Yoongis parents.

" I'm sorry Mr and Mrs Min but his first impression tells a lot and faking texts with me won't work anymore. To not forget.. coming to my home and being this drunk only shows how unimportant this is to him! A man like this is not worthy my time or my hand. " I told them off and literally threw him out from my home. He landed on the stairs outside and was in a lot of pain.

'' Yah! '' Was the last thing I head hims shout before I mercilessly closed the door.