Untold truth

Lucky Trip - BTS

  ☾ ★  ☾

Meilin's Pov

Annie suddenly stopped running when she saw Bts standing beside an attraction with some girls who asked for their autographs. Her eyes widened and her grip of my hand tightened.

" This can't be true! Oh my god! Mei, we nee- "

She looked at me who stood astounded and watched the boys standing a couple of meters from us, being polite to their fans and I blinked my eyes a few times before I realized that it was Min Yoon Gi standing beside Namjoon. I couldn't believe that Namjoon actually knew Yoongi and was even in BTS all this time. I couldn't know. I can't remember much from my life anyways and even if BTS was a very famous kpop group, it was unbelievable that I was about to marry a member of one of the most hottest kpop group.  

I looked at another handsome man, a pure ulzzang who held a Judy Hopps doll. He smiled at the girls who spoked to them as Jimin signed their phone cases.

" Mei? Hey! Mei! " Annie shook my hand to snap me out of my freezed state. 

" It's them Annie. The ones we are hiding from. " I mumbled but loud enough for her to hear me.

Her jaw dropped and she looked at me confused. Unsure if she was gonna be happy or confused about this, having a friend that has things to do with her favorite idols. That's ever fangirls dream or to know them themselves.

" What?! Come here. " She pulled me behind a couple of plants where we could watch them. I saw the girls passing by Namjoon. They don't want an autograph from him ? He looked confused and hurt at the same time and just looking at that made me feel really bad for him. Wow those girls! Seriously who does that?!

" Annie I'm sorry for not telling you. " I suddenly said and she looked at me wordless.

" And they are the ones I'm hiding from. "

" Is Bts trying to kidnap you? "

" Eh.. No but I rather not meet them. Please. "

" What?! You don't want to meet Bts ? And I'm friend with someone who knows them... ohhh my god... "

I picked up my phone, watched Namjoon who had lowered his head when the girls passed him. Suddenly Yoongi picked up his phone. 

[ Korean ] " Hello ? " I heard him reply in sync to his lips that was moving.

I thought Namjoon gave me his phone number, I stood left on the otherside of the call speechless. I started to think and it hit me. Yoongi must have told Namjoon what happened in China so... he did recognized me! That was probably why he helped me, he already knew who I was! What a smart a*s. I cleared my throat and pushed two fingers onto my throat to adjuste my voice so he wouldn't recognize that it was me who was calling him.

" Can I speak to Namjoon please. "

" Who is this ? "

" Let me speak to him please, it's important. " I said cocky and he did a strange expression at the phone. He in the end gave the phone to him and told him some good words any person would like to hear before I ended the call. Now we're even.

" Did you seriously just called Suga? And spoked to Rap monster?? " Annie asked and I nodded lightly.

" Come let's go now. " I grabbed her hand before I dashed towards the entrence while Annie was whining over not getting to meat BTS. Please don't see us, please don't see us. We ran openly and anyone would be able to see us running like this.

" There she is ! " The man who kidnapped me last time shouted with his mask covering the bruises he got from me and I saw the handsome guy who held a Judy hopps doll looking this way. I was surprised to have learned that the man who forced me to come with me to that alley knew them.

I started to run faster, luckily the sunglasses covered my face and we made it out as I called for a taxi and jumped in. I told the driver the street and breathed out of relief. Annie was looking at me angrily.

" Eh.. Hahah... " I fake laughed but she kept on glaring at me with crossed arms.

" OKAY! I will explain everything even if I don't even understand why all these things is happening! Just stop giving me that look. "

" No. Explain. " She replied coldly and glared at me. I sighed and began from the start.

" And make it short. " She continued.

" My father knows a lot of people and he's a close friend to Min Yoongis parents, my mother knows Jeon Jungkooks parents but I had never actually met him until now when I sat close to Namjoon, Hoseok, Jungkook and Jimin in the airplane. AND I KNOW! I lied about meeting them at the cafeteria. I'm so so so sorry for not telling you everything! " I babbled out. Clapped my hand together, bowed down and was ready for her to hit me which never happened.

" I've known you for only 3months .. but I was never expecting this.. " Her eyes was wider than what they are already.

" Y-yes. I was afraid of you treating me differently to get a chance to get in contacts with any idols or actors I know too. I mean, I've have a lot of ex friends because of that and I just didn't wanted you to be one of them.. "

Just thinking about how many friends who tried to use me for fame made my heart hurt. Too many ex friends too little real ones.

" Mei, of course I wouldn't treat you differently but that's just... Wow! Okey? Just wow! " She didn't looked mad at me anymore more like fascinated.

" Lucky you it wasn't like you were dating Jimin or I would throw you in the water. " She said and pointed out at the river outside the window.

I laughed and so did she.

" But damn Mei... It's a looot to take in but I think that.. I will understand it after a while BUT I want details about Yoongi and Jungkook. What the hell is your father like.."

She pointed at me and I shook my head.

" I'm sorry I... I actually don't want to talk about it. "

" Fine....Aigoo! You're so unlucky but lucky at the same time, I'm saying that as the perspective of a fan of them. Tho, why were you hiding from them? " Annie leaned back at the seat.

" I assume that the one who kidnapped me was one of the members and honestly... it's just too much to take in. "

" Really?! I mean, it's okay Mei you don't need to say anymore.....but you will follow me to all the concert and meeting as you promised right? " 

I looked at her. I promised her that when I didn't knew Yoongi was a part of BTS. Should I tell her that I was about to become Yoongi's fiancée ? I should not hide anything from her so I did and damn what a reaction, she was so surprised but things made sense along with his tweets she had read and how he had been.

" Army started to worry a lot about him I mean he always looks done with sh*ts but he looked so down on the filming and such lately during these couple of months, so you both are forced ? and you threw him out. Wow you don't really care they are famous or not. " Annie said and I laughed.

" I didn't knew he was that reluctant about the marrige.. really but I never behave and treat people differently according to status ". I replied and she nodded with a ' well said ' face.

" Anyways. Thank you Annie and I'm sorry, you took me to the amusement park but we left so fast ". I apologized and felt a little sorry for her to have spent a lot of money on me.

" It's alright! I'll go and check with the others and don't forget to meet up with your aunt. " She replied with a smile before she walked in to the building.

Work hard girl, your voice, dancing and choreography has always been admirable.

The taxi kept driving to my apartment and I paid before I walked in, threw myself on the bed and sighed for myself on my big bed.

" My second day of this trip and things has already been out of plan... " I whispered for myself and checked my phone where I had gotten a loads of missed calls from dad and mom. I ignored the calls and turned off my phone completly so that they wouldn't be able to find or contact me anymore.

Then I went to google and searched for BTS, I first hesitated on clicking on search but I did to check them up for the first time.. at least after I woke up in the hospital 6 months ago.

" Member of Bangtan Boys since 2013, Min Yoon Gi. " I said for myself and clicked on a picture of him pouting with 
his lips and holding a camera. I stared at the picture and thought of him standing there back at Lotte world together with his team. 

I grabbed my mac book pro from my suitcase and went to my blog where my identity is unknown, 2k followers and I felt the need to upload something after 5 days. I took a pictures of a not so revealing sight from the window and posted it out with the caption ' Many unexpected events and people I bump into today '. In an instant I posted it, likes popped up and one name I recognized liked the picture too.

Oh... I forgot about him... Shiiiiit

I went to my contact list and went to the letter J and made a call.

[ Chinese ] " Ahh.. Mei. Did you already forgot me ? " I heard him asked casually but I knew he was mad.

" Jackson!~ What are you talking about? I definitely didn't forget about you! " I lied and tried to sound as innocent as possible.

" W-wha? Mei, you're a liar!! ". He said loudly. " I'm sorry I'm sorry! I have had a lot of really unexpected eve- "

" I know and I know you saw my like too. " He interrupted me.

Yepp, he's mad. I mean, I would too if your childhood friend, according to him and dad. Came to visit where you live and never called to meet up.  " Ahh.. Ye, sorry again ".

" Let's hang out tomorrow. At Café Namusairo, 4 o'clock. Be. In. Time. " He said firmly.

" Wait! "

He ended the call and I whined. " JACKSON YOU IDIOT I'M SUPPOSED TO MEET AUNT TOMORROW!!! uhhhhhh!! "

I called my aunt and asked her if we could meet the day after tomorrow, I was happy she thought it was fine and she knew how Jackson was like considering that I used to talk about oppa a lot with her according to her.

I will at least have a lot of things to tell him about what has happened. I'vent meet him for a month or so. I was pretty excited to meet him again, my childhood friend that seems to be legit and I even consider him as a close friend too. It was pretty easy to get to know him again.

A member of Got7 who works under JYP entertainment, the company my dad have a lot of influence on and JY Park knows dad too. Don't think it will be so hard for Jackson to skip something in his schedule if he tells them he's gonna meet up with me. But I wished that he didn't skipped any practice to meet me and decided to meet me when he has a day off instead. Would be even better.

I went in to my playlist and plugged my phone to the speaker, Fly by GOT7 and started to jam and dance after it. I sang jackson's part loudly in the kitchen, I really liked the lyrics which is about a girl is their comfort, their happiness and with the girl they'll be able to fly higher and closer to their goals.

" What a lovely song. "

I cooked rice porridge with hot stewed chicken and sat on the table, eating and kept on writing the lyrics I came up with.

Please see me, I am right here to light up your darkness. Ohhhh, can't you. See that I am right here fooor you-.... What more what more. " I mumbled the melody for myself and hit the pen on the notebook a few times before I flipped it to keep on writing.

But my voice and cheerful smiles was just an occasion, and until a thousands of more love came upon you. You walked forward without looking back ...at me?.... At the past?... , no no I should change this part. " I ereased the whole paragraph I wrote before and saved the new one I just wrote. Slurped the porridge and admired my own cooking, marked some words and mending those I thought does not fit in but I was not feeling like writing more songs after a couple of minutes. I was bad at find a good melody for all my texts anyways.

" God so tasty! I'm so good at cooking! " 

When I stood up to get some more, the chorus to Fly came and I started to do the dance but very energetic and overdone. I heard someone knocking the door which startled me and I turned down the music. A deliver stood with a bouquet with light pink roses.

" Annyeong haseyo, happy belated birthday from mr. J.Wang. " The woman said and gave it to me, she gave me a present too which has a balloon attached on it and she smiled at me.

" Oh- what?... Thank you. " I said and bowed down.

" Happy belated birthday from me too miss. It's nice to having to recive such cute gifts from your boyfriend. " She smiled and I shook my head drastically.

" More like brother " I said and she chuckled after she looked at my name tray on the door where it says Yoo Mei Seo.

" If you say so. " She chuckled and walked down the stairs.

I looked at the stuff, closed the door and put them on the table.

" How sweet Jackson " I looked at the roses and put them on a vase, opened the present where I found a doll of himself and a note ' Am I not handsome ? ;) ' I picked up the doll and bursted out of laughter, even almost cried. This arrogant 

I still liked the present, it was cute and I let him stand on the shelf in my room. I was thankful, this day was shi*ty but he made it even better for me. It made me even more excited to meet him again.