Airport mess

Lucky Trip - BTS

  ☾ ★  ☾

Being the first born child might be very troublesome and you have to deal with a lot of pressure. Parents who puts a lot of weight, responsibility and reputation on you, but having a younger sibling is easier because if you don't succeed, then the younger one will fulfill the expectations or some things you fails at... I wish I had siblings, not to leave all the work for them but to have someone who can understand my situation and share the same burden with.

I am Park Mei Lin the one and only child, daughter to successful parents who owns two different businesses. My mother Himura Naomi runs a research facility in Japan and my father Park Huang is some kind of a boss or leader for a underground society in China, I would just call him a mafia boss, because he's sorta like one.... I really wonder how those two became a couple... 

Anyways our relationships are not very lovely dovely family alike. Everything is all about work, reputation and to be successful. I hate it because they never have time to spend with me or even think about me, it has always been like this ever sense they divorced when I was only 6 years old and I'm not saying being successful is something I don't strive for, I want to be successful but also have a good time with my parents but we all just never get along, with anything. My father want me to marry the son of another clan so they can corporate with a bond of trust to become even bigger. But I can't love a stupid little arrogant brat with too much time to admire himself. I've meet him. I don't like him. I felt like the way he interracted with me was unrespectful and unpleased. I just want freedom. I just want to see more of what the world can give, I want my parents to see me and understand me. So I decided to travel to South Korea without my parents acknowledge, I'm after all 20 today and I can do whatever I want.. Or I should be able to do whatever I want.

Today is filled with people at the airport.. Some are running, some are waiting on the line to check in their bags while I just got my luggage checked into the plan. I turned around and accidently walked into a man who stood behind me, I thought he stood too close and I backed panickly.

'' Ah! I'm so sorry. '' I said and bowed formally and he raised a hand with a smile, he wore a pair of sunglasses and with backslicked blonde hair. I fast went out of the que and stood on the side with the arrival and departure screen in front of me hanging. Waiting for my plane to arrive. It was my first time in an airport and it was smaller than I thought comparing to moms research building, It wasn't little but I expected bigger.

I plugged in my earphones to my IPhone 6 and listened to Again by Fatty Wap as I mumbled to it. I was wearing a light red top, shorts with a pair of adidas and a black hat on my head. I'm not really used to dress regularly or commonly, it's always those fancy dresses and clothing, but I thought dressing like this was way more comfortable and less tiring compared to those tight dresses. I didn't wanted anyone to disturb me today so that's why I went to buy some new and a more cheaper clothes from the net. I rather fit in instead, among everyone else. Not like the guys that's surrounded by a loads of people at the cafeteria who are squeezed by many fangirls and boys.

Sigh... I looked at the clock : 07:30. 30 minutes left before the flight to Seoul arrives.

My skin is not pale and nor is it black, I'd say I am quite tanned and without my pink lipstick my lips would be red, my hair is long and blonde-brownish like my black eyelashes. But my mascara expenses it along with my brown eyes. They are covered by my sunglasses even if I was inside, I still didn't wanted anyone to recognize me. So I wore a mask as well and no, I'm not a person who appears in television, I'm a person who appears on the paper from a client to a hitman, kidnapper or poisioner table. That is one of the reason to why I can't walk to the path towards my dream.

A very deep voice and a hand touched my shoulder which awaken me from my music. " Excuse me young lady. " I pulled out one of my earphones and turned around to face three big scary men looking down at me.

'' Yes? '' I replied shortly, not wanting to judge any of them just because they look awfully shady and to know what they want.

´´ Might you be Park Mei Lin? '' One of them asked me and I stared at them as they stared back without saying a word, I made a run for it. Pushing the man closest to me towards the other two men, to get some lead ahead before I ran into the crowd, panicking and scared I pushed everyone to the side who was on my way. They yelled at me but I had no time to apologize.

'' MOVE MOVE MOVE ! '' I screamed as I could hear the men calling for me. '' My young lady! Please stop! ''

God dammit how did they know ?! I was revealed it wasn't any of my familys enemies but did my dad check my bank? He probably did saw my payment for the flight ticket, that smartass. I passed by a lot of people, didn't really knew where I was until I came out of that crowd. Dads men were still in the crowd and on their way towards me. I was about to keep on running until someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the side. I panicked, tried to scream but the hands of a mans just covered my mouth and I realized that I was behind a big vase together with someone who held me tightly. I struggled to get away, trying to hit his neck to paralyze the unknown man. Is he a kidnapper? One of dads enemy? Who is he ? He said something in Korean which I didn't recalled and right after he spoked English.

'' Shhh... Be quiet or they will find us. '' A deep and gentle whisper calmed me down. No it was actually the security camera just beside us that calmed me down, so if he was an assasin then it would be caught on tape and dad would find him and kill him imidietly. I was in the arms of some strangers but I understood the situation and intention he had, I think. And it was clearly a man. I couldn't understand why someone would help a stranger and involve themselves in other people's business. So I sat quietly and he peeked to the side as I heard the three men passing by.

'' Ok, I will let you go now so please do not scream. Okey? ''

I nodded as he slowly let me go. This time I didn't faced shady scary men but the opposite. It was a blond haired and very cute looking guy. I peeked out and dads men was gone then I looked back at him.

" So? What do you intended to do to me after you helped me? You want something in return right? " I asked and a bit of a confused look showed on his face.

'' No. '' He took off his sunglasses. '' You don't recognize me ? ''.

'' That should be my line... ''. I replied and took off my sunglasses as well, there was only big question marks showing above our heads. We were both expecting that we'd recognize each other, we both could only see our eyes after all. It's good that I don't look familiar to him, otherwise he would regret dealing with me, not that I am dangerous.

" Anyways thank you very much for your help. Here I'll give you money as a thank you. " I stood up and grabbed my wallet from my bag to give him money for helping me but he raised a hand, not wanting anything in return. 

'' Well, I don't know how I should thank you but - '' I got interuppted.

" You can tell me your name, I might recognize it. " He requested when he stood up and I looked at him and thinking: Damn he's pretty tall probably more than 20 centimeters taller than me. '' Park Mei Lin. What's yours ? ''

He chuckled before he answered and his cheeks raised, meaning that he was smiling. Was there anything fun with my name?

'' Nam Joon. I'm heading to Seoul and I bet you are too. ''

I thought he wanted to know my name to see if he recognize me but I think he did it to get to know me. His taste of clothes is a little hipster alike mixed with hip-pop style. Black shorts, black t-shirt with white paisley pattern, a snapback and sunglasses. He's all black! Even his bag is black... Isn't it too hot to wear all black today? I mean ... It's 30 degrees. Thought, his English is surprisingly good, I thought he was a dumb guy considering him helping a stranger like that who was chased by big and scary looking men, this guy is looking for trouble and danger, seriously. NamJoon looked at the clock as I replied '' How did you know ? ''

'' I was on the same line as you when you checked in your louggage, you know the guy you bumped into.. You are a model right? ''

A model?! Pfff no what the.. That's kinda funny remembering me like that.

'' No I'm not. ''

'' Then a designer ? ''

'' No... ''

'' Then..... A musician ? ''

Well I wish I was. I sighed, damn he's very curious and annoying.

'' If you want to be in time for the flight, let's just start walking. '' I said a little harshly and started to walk to gate 5, he followed right after and I saw people looking at us. They whispered and seemed to be eyeing at my direction. NamJoon waved to them with a bright smile as they start to scream happily. They are looking at him. Not me. Is he that famous ? I glanced at him who didn't seemed bothered by having me by his side, won't there be a scandal?

'' Here grab this and pretend to taking pictures of me. '' He gave me his phone and I looked at him as if he was stupid.

'' What? Why? ''

'' I would presage that you're under cover, so pretend that you're someone who works for me. '' He explained.

I nodded, he gets things fast. I started to take pictures of him while he was walking.

'' May you at least let me know why those men were chasing after you? '' With hands in his pocket he asked me out of curiosity.

'' Family problems '' I said shortly. Can't he leave the questions? I've no business with strangers and I don't wanna get to know any more other people, I never planned to create new acquaintances.

'' No way! Are they your relatives ?! '' He asked me astounded.

" No. They are not! Can't you stop keep asking me?! ". He made me lose it. I felt a little impolite and ungrateful but... would he stop sticking his nose into my business if I didn't yelled ? I don't think so. He didn't said a word to me after that. We just walked to the gate and I checked into the plane without minding him or even looking at him.

" Enjoy the flight. " A woman in blue greets and smiles. I looked back and didn't see Namjoon anywhere, good. I just want to be by myself, meet my friend, have fun and explore. Seat 35... 35.. Here. On the left side closest the window on a seat for three. I hope the company I will sit beside are not disturbing, I'm quite tired since I had to wake up very early and because of the chase. I actually thought they would catch me if it wasn't for him.


People started to take their seats and so did I. I once again plugged in my earphones to my phone and hung my bag on the side. I turned Spotify on and saw that I got a message from my friend who I was gonna meet up in Seoul. Her name was Annie and because of a Kpop group she's so obsessed with, I sometimes call her K-Trash and her bae for Jim in trash instead for Jimin and another member for trash monster, it's fun to mess with her. But very soon, I can do that face to face. It was my first time meeting her and to be honest... I was a little nervous. We had talked a lot on the phone, face timed and texted to each other a lot so it was actually also very exciting to be able to give her a hug and meet her in person.

On the message she wrote:
Meilin! Call me when you're in Seoul and I will pick you up! Also! Listen to this song! YOU. HAVE. TO. LISTEN. TO. IT!! Or else I will dump you in the middle of no where! Link here ↓ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZjt_sA2eso] MV to Save me.

我的愛就是最好的! Google translate! Cx [My love is the best!]

See you soon and fly safely while you enjoy the MV! 

 

To be honest I thought that this group was not bad at all but I rathered not listening to the group. I listened to the song and just putted my phone on the mini desk in front of me, relaxed and looked out of the window. I felt disturbed at some point of the song. I felt sad but I was gonna be an optimist during this trip, I won't let anything bring me sorrow. I felt saw someone from the corner of my eyes putting their bag on the top shelf over the seats. It must be the ones who sit beside me and I turned my head to see who it was. And of all the people who are on this plane, Namjoon is my seat company! It was awkward seeing him again, Just that in front of him were his friend who looked at me and smiled as he waved. " Ann-Yeong Haseyo. "

He looked at Namjoon who was looking at me surprised, he checked his ticket and then on the sign where the seat number is written. Then Namjoon looked away for a second and then back and he was mumbling something. They are sitting beside me.

" You do not speak Korean? '' The brown haired guy asked and putted his bag on the shelf above us before he sat beside me.

" Sorry, I don't. "

" Oooh, sorry sorry. " His English wasn't the best as Namjoons but I could understand what he was saying, at least trying to say with his pronouncing he seemed to struggle a little to speak English with me. He also seemed nice and very cheerful with his bright smiles.

`` Hello again Mei. '' Namjoon said.

" You two know each other? " J-hope started pointing at us as he looked at Namjoon and then me. We replied in the same time, he said yes And I said no. It was quiet and awkward until J-hope started talking to Namjoon in Korean and I bet they talked about something that involved me. NamJoon was telling his friend what happened between me and him. I didn't mind that, he was being too curious and he don't wanna involve himself with me, then risk to get killed too. Not to mention, he was annoying.

Rap Monsters pov

I had never before meet a so ungrateful, rude and cocky girl before. She is not sweet at all comparing to how she look like. If she's a celebrity then she will have to act like someone different than how she is right now to get fans. With that attitude, no one will like her. I now get why he has not managed to get a forgiveness yet she's too resentful with a combination of rude.

Hoseok asked me if we had meet before and I replied yes, told him that it was her I helped when I suddenly ran away from the cafeteria and left him alone by himself, I didn't forgot to mention that she's very cocky. We talked in Korean so she should have not understand.

[ Korean ] " She is reaaaaally good looking. I wish I helped her instead." He said and checked her out. I just nodded. " Mhm..."

Yeah, Mei do actually look like a model, I wanted to know if she was one. Then out of sudden Mei hastily removed one of her earphones and turned her head at us. She revealed her eyes which was brown and wide open. She picked up her phone, clicked on it and then turned to our way. Hoseok jumped and was scared, it made us both think she could speak Korean after all. Did she understood what we just said?

" Namjoon... "

" Yes? "

" This is you right? " She showed us our music video on her phone, it was paused on my part of save me.

What? Is she a fan?

" Are you an army?! " Hoseok asked happily.

" ....An what? "

She didn't seemed to be an army. " A fan. " I replied.

" No.. my friend is but I don't really know who you guys actually are."

Well that was disappointing even if she listened to our song. I think she recognized me when she heard my voice, it sticks out after all among the others a lot.

'' Took you long enough, do you like the song ? ''. I asked and jhope seemed very interested to know too. She took off her other earphone as flight attendants came out to tell and explain all the things to usually know when you're going to fly. As they demonstrated Mei putted on her seat belt, we did as well. The plane started to move and after a few minutes we was about to leave the ground.

" Yes, the song is good. " She replied before we lifted and when we did, Mei took a sudden grip of Jhopes arm and squeezed it! I could literally see her nails shoving into his skin.

" OW OW OW !! Let me go let me go!! ". He screamed and tried to shake her off, I looked at her confused. She was holding on Jhopes arm with closed eyes and with the other hand she covered , I guessed she wanted to prevent herself from screaming but she made Jhope scream instead. People was looking strangely at us and even if he started to slap Mei's hand she did not let him go.

[ Korean ] " What's going on? " Jungkook asked from the seat in front of her, he tried to look between his and Jimins seats but looked forward again.

" Is Jhope having an outrage ? ". Jin asked who was further away, two seats away from us.

I couldn't just sit and watch her hurt Jhope, so I took off my own earphones and stretched to the side towards her to plug them in her ears. She opened her eyes which was looking at me with fair. I gently touched her wrist of the hand that was gripped on his arm so she would realize that she's hurting Jhope. It was a bit hard trying to stretch to her while the seat belt was holding me back and the plane that was flying up in the air, pushing me to the seats.

" Mei... Let him go you are hurting him. " I said as calm and loud enough so she could hear me despise my earphones she was wearing, the plane was almost high enough before the lifting was succeeded. Jhope literally froze as his hand slowly removed hers, he took a deep breathe of relief and when he saw the marks of her nails on his arm it looked like he was about to faint. A bit more and he might had start bleeding. She was still scared and she looked down on her lap. I took her hand and d it with my thumb.

" Listen to the music and focus on me, it's alright. " I told her as I pointed on the earphones and our eyes, she understood what I was saying she was intensely looking deeply into my eyes. I could see Jhope looking at us confused. Jungkook and Jimin starring right at us between their seats but I was only looking into Mei's beautiful brown eyes which started to calm down, even her breathing.

[ Korean ] " Oooooh!~ What a gentleman! " Jimin said as Jungkook was still looking or maybe staring at us. 

[ Korean ] '' More like psychiatrist.'' I chuckled. The flight attendant came straight to us as fast as the plane was flying in a constantly straight angle.

" Is she alright?!? " She asked out of worry and I nodded.

" It's cool I got this. " I smiled at her and she smiled of relieved before she walked away.

[ Korean ] " Is SHE okay?! What about my arm ? "Jhope whined. Mei had seemed to come back to reality and she was looking at me confused and right after recalled what has happened. She gasped when she saw Jhope in pain.

" Oh my god I'm SO SORRY !! " Clapped her hands together and almost bowed to us for forgiveness. She's quiet energetic.

" It's my first time on a flight... And- "

" It's okay." Jhope interrupted her with a smile of pain and wanted to change seats with me.

" He says that it's alright, he understands as long as we could change seats. "

She nodded. " Again... I'm so so sorry I didn't expected myself to react like that. "

I took the seat closest to her and I was quiet happy about it, I mean I saved Jhope and helped someone from getting a more intense anguish. " You don't have to apologize just - " I was interrupted.

[ Korean ] " Give me a kiss as a thank you. " Jimin said to continue the wrong sentence for me. Jungkook hit his arm and dragged him down so he would sit straight and down. I could hear Jimin laughing teasingly on the seat in front of me.

" Just calm down and relax. " I continued with a smile and so did she with a nod. Wow that's one hell of a beautiful smile she has! Her lips seemed soft and her eyes lashes was quite long with her light brown eyes made her eyes pop out a lot along with the soft eyeliner. Her blonde-brownish hair was straight and long with wavy forms. I couldn't stop myself from getting a little embarrassed so I looked away but Jhope saw my face and smirked as his eyebrows went up and down. I gave him a irritated look for teasing me.

" E-ey Namjoon... "

I looked back at her nervously.

" Thank you... For helping me.. Really. " She said and smiled again, placed her hand on my arm to signal that she was serious. Oh god...

" Hah! You almost killed Jhope so of course." I replied.

She just giggled and gazed at me with a smirk before she took off my earphones and gave them back. Did she understood it wasn't only because of that?

" I have my own. " She said and wore them as she did not not continued listening to save me but Drake instead.

[ Korean ] " Rap monster is in lolololoveeee. " Jhope sang and Jimin looked at Jungkook.

" Jung-Jungkookie is also in looove..." Jimin scratched Jungkooks cheek as he slightly blushed.

" What are you saying? No.. ". He harshly slapped Jimins hand away.

Oh god here it comes...

" With me! ". Jimin continued.

So typical....

Jungkook looked away while Jimin laughed and he clinged on him, hugging Jungkook on the arm. I heard Meilin giggling and it made me wonder, does she understand Korean after all ?