Lotte world

Lucky Trip - BTS

  ☾ ★  ☾

 

Yoongi's pov

The building was high and beautiful, people was chit chatting outside and I walked in, the door automatically opened when I stepped my foot on the big red carpet and went to the top floor with the elevator, the guards who stood beside the door greeted me and opened the door for me.

" Welcome home sir. "

Men in costumes and women in fancy dresses was looking at me. I passed by them who sat on the table, pushing poker trays forward. I didn't looked at them and casually walked through the tables, bar and casino to get to the stairs with my ripped jeans, black hoodie and white cap. The place was big, I heard a couple of men and woman cheering happily when five of the same kind showed on the screen. Good job you just won 1000€, 2% of what we earn each day.

I walked up on the short stairs where I got to the VIP area, then up again to the third floor and knocked on the door.

" Open the door. " I said impatient and a guard opened. I passed him and another door opened. My mother was in the living room watching television so I guessed that dad was working at some of our casino places.

" Yoongi? " Mom asked and I replied.

" Yea I'm home. " I took a seat beside her and she glared at me from the side and then back on the Tv. She was still mad at me.

" How could you disgrace - "

I sighed.

" Seriously mom. Disgrace? Shouldn't you be ashamed that you even planned this without my approvement? "

" Without your?! ... Oh my god this is hopeless! Yoongi, I'm sorry that she can't recall anything but honestly have consideration about this. It's not her fault and you're just destroying what you used to have. Why come drunk? I didn't raised you like this. " Her voice was aggressive and it got more gentle each sentence. 

" I know... I know. It had just been too much for me. I'm not used to not have the support she used to give me, my friends got me drinking because it was just mentally cracking me. I don't know how I should be. " 

" Yoongi.. I understand but you have to cooperate and don't go and get caught while hanging with those guys, you're an idol and you don't want any scandals while you're doing so good. okay on both ? "

" .. Okay mom, I'm sorry. I'll try my best so let me try again. "

" Say that to Meilin instead. "

" But.. it's so embarrassing! "

" Don't you think I was embarrassed?! "

" Okay okay you right! I'll do it don't worry! "

Mom was quiet for a while and thought about it, she didn't said anything for long so I knew she wanted to be alone to think about it for herself.

" I'll head back to the dorm, call me. " I said before I grabbed a coke from the fridge and walked down the stairs, through everyone in this place again and out.

I never wanted to drink with my friends I was with but I ended up with drinking two cups and I got all wasted!... Damn I'm so weak.

When my parents told me what happened I couldn't stop myself from calling myself an idiot. What was I thinking, hanging with my friends in China before meeting her? So stupid.

Thought, I was curious what I told her to make her kick me out of the house. I honestly didn't wanted to know and I needed some time to think this through before contacting her. At least try to if she replies.

I was peacefully laying on the sofa in the dorm and taking a nap after I got back to the dorm. What happened was for a few days ago and I still felt down about it, I felt like a horrible person. I was sleeping deeply. Until Taehyung and Jimin sneakily walked in with confetti and fired it towards me, I mumbled with curses of annoyance. I heard Namjoon calling for them angrily and I opened my eyes slowly to find them laughing happily while Namjoon hit them on their heads as they kept on laughing.

" What's up with all these fuss? I'm trying to sleep...you crazy bastards. " I said, sounding sloppy and exhausted. I was working too late yesterday, writing my new lyrics and preparing for my mixtape.

" Did you know that Namjoon found a girl for - " Before Jimin could finish his sentence Namjoon smacked his hand on his lips.

I was looking at Namjoon confused and he shook his head.

" Rap monster " I said irritated and Tae continued the sentence. " Himself "

I glared at them all, waking me up in such a bad reason just to tell me unecessary things that doesn't involves me and here I was thinking Namjoon was up to something, just after I had told him my reasons to my moods the few past days.

I looked at him. " Congrats. Now stop bothering me. " I turned around and tried to fall asleep again until....

" Wooooo you actually did it!! " Jhope was dashing in and clapping Namjoon on the back as he sighed.

" Really.. pretty~ " Kookie whispered and sat on my back. He was heavy.

" Ohh~ Look at that! " Jimin said and pointed at Jungkookie.

They really are a pain in the a*s

" Move before I kill you ". And I felt my back lightened when he fast and directly jumped off me as the others was backing off as well.

" Damn Suga is on his period. " Jimin said, the first person who wanted to die.

" Hey hey hey! All out now. " Namjoon started to push everyone out and told them to go and change, prepare themselves. 

He closed the door and took a seat beside me.

" Hey, forget what they said. We're heading out so go and change. "

" Are we shooting something? " I asked annoyed and questioning, I want my fu**ing day off

" Not this time. " He smiled and raised his eyebrows up and down. 

 

Meilin's Pov

On the next day Annie took me to a place I had clearly been before but I couldn't remember much only that I'm not that fond of this place, I never told her about them so she couldn't know that I don't want to come to this place. I could feel my whole body shaking and my heart pounding hardly as it accelerated. Not as much as when the plane lifted but kinda similar. I looked at that long thing that went through the tunnel and I got goosebumps, I could feel the excitement the passenger had as water splashed everywhere when it went down.

" Annie... " I said nervously.

" Mm? " She stared at the attraction with excitement.

" Are you sure that we should ride this? I mean... I don't want to get all wet you know.. " I tried to hide my fear and she started to laugh at me.

" Nice picking of words!! " She bursted out of laughter.

" Oh my god no! I won't do this sh*t. " I said and started to laugh as well.

" Ah come on now! don't be a pu**y!  " She said and hooked her arm around mine to prevent me from escaping.

When we finally came to the seat we took the front ones and two other strangers sat behind us. The water was gushing strongly, it started to move forward and I took a hold of the grip in front of me. The log boat suddenly started to plunging down the waterfall and I screamed. The raging water was moving around a jungle with moving dinosaurs on the sides.

" Not so bad right? "Annie asked and slightly hit me on the arm.

" I thought that my heart would stop!! "

" Pffft! Oh come on you're fit as hell and you're always doing dangerous stuff like all the time! How is it even possible that you hate attractions? "

She actually had a point. I'm doing parkour, learned different kind of material art and work out three times per week. But I couldn't really understand why I hated attractions. 

I only remember that Lotte world wasn't a good memory I had.

" Because I am very confident when I do dangerous stuff like doing a backflip. On an machine it's up to it to be stable and I can't be confident for it. Also I usually don't go out to amusement parks and such. " I told her and she nodded. Somewhat seemed to regret asking.

" Oh okay I get what you mean, then I'll bring you to the gyro spin after this. " She said and I looked at her. Gyro spin? I just said I hated attractions with other words and now she was gonna take me to something that probably spins.

Another attraction and it's definitely going to kill me. It was literally spinning and it goes right to left with high speed up in the air.

" Oh god. " I whispered. " Oh yes. " She replied and dragged me to a seat. I'm crying from the inside.

When the attraction stopped my hair was all over my face. It wasn't so scary but of course was the fear remaining, if something goes wrong with the ride and cause accidents, which has happened everywhere all over the world before we can die. We walked down and I looked around when Annie asked what I wanted to ride next, I saw one and pointed to that direction where it was while I faced Annie.

" YAH?! " A manly voice close by said and she was laughing out loud.

I looked at where I was pointing and there stood a guy with his whole face covered with sunglasses and white mask across his lips. '' Oh! You! '' He then said and pointed at me as well with surprise.

" Oh my lord Meilin! " Annie laughed and I fast dragged my arm back to me from the pointing position. The guy stood and was probably shocked and I waved my hands towards him.

" Nono! I meant the roller coaster behind you! " I was so embarrassed.

" Meilin? " The man said and I looked at him confused. He know me?

" Hey monkey! Where are you ? " A man further away called and he reacted on it. I chuckled.

Is his name monkey?

Annie was about to ask me if I knew him until he suddenly grabbed my wrist and dragged me away from Annie, I wasn't expecting it so I couldn't prevent it from happening. 

" What are you doing ? Yah! Let me go! " I screamed and gazed back at Annie who stood confused before she ran after us.

" I don't want to hurt you so please be quiet. " He said calmly in korean.

Is he crazy ?! He must be! Didn't he understood that I wasn't actually pointing at him!

He took me to an hidden alley, it was a sign where it stood Only employees. I started to panicking, struggled to get away from him. My heart was beating so fast and I was so scared. We almost got into the alley until I lifted my right foot and kicked him on the balls from behind him, the grip lightened and I hit him on the face with my elbow when I took the dominance of the grip to turn him around. I ripped his mask and sunglasses off, a man in pain with a bruise on his right cheek was looking up at me.

" Oh wow you really are strong. " He said in pain and holding himself where I hurted him. When I looked at the strange man with a quite light voice, I never expected him to be this handsome, like.. really handsome!

 

The man's pov

It felt uncomfortable to be on the dirty alley floor like this but damn what that hurts. Mei looked shocked at me and I smiled. Oh my, she's actually real and I thought she was someone who catfished. But she looked more angry than I thought she would be. Hmm well I did kidnapped her from there after all.

" Can you help me up? " I asked but she shook her head.

.... Jerk!

I got up myself, she instantly stood on a fighting position which made me take a step back.

" Do I know you? How do you know my name? " She looked at me seriously, her fists was shaking.

She doesn't recognize me? It was like she tried to show only strength.

" Do you know Kim Taehyung? "

She didn't replied just stared at me scarily like that. Did I got the wrong person?.... Oh my god this is so embarrassing! What to do? What to do??

" Taetae? " I asked instead, hoping she would at least recognize his name and I saw her eye twitching lightly.

Ooh! She reacted on it!

" No... I don't. "

" What? Wait, first of all I am Ji- "

I suddenly felt a kick on my stomach and it felt like one second of hell but was able to hold it back as I saw her running out from the alley. " Ah! "

 

Meilin's pov

I dashed out after I kicked that crazy yet good looking man and sat on a bench, holding myself and tried to stop shaking. I got goosebumps and tried to catch my breath. That man, how did he knew my name? I had never meet him before and honestly what is going on... Korea is like a kdrama all over! I just want a relaxing trip!

" Meilin!? " I looked up and meet the eyes of comfort, they were worried and confused eyes of Annie.

I was wrapped in a hug and it got tighter when she felt me shaking.

" Girl! What the hell happened there? Where's the dude that took you away?? " She asked.

" I don't know. Let's just get the fu*k out of here. "

She understood the situation and yes I didn't wanted to be here anymore. I 

" Thanks. " I whispered and we started to head to the exit which was on the other side of the place. I wore my sunglasses and Annie let me borrow her hat as we walked on the side of the area.

" Tell me if you see the guy we're hiding from. "

" Okay. " I replied.

Namjoon's pov

At last we finally found Tae who literally ran away from us, just because he saw a Judy Hopps doll from Zootopia and he even purchased it. The others was annoyed for having us looking for him and he apologized.

" Ah! I'm sorry! But Vick need his Vudy!" He said when Suga hit him on the head and I got a glimt of his cheek that seemed to have a bruise.

" Tae, what's up with the cheek? " I asked worried and walked to him.

" Oh.. it's nothing at all I just accidently slipped on my way back here. " He smiled bothered and I backed off.

Jimin had his arm around Jungkooks neck, poking him on the cheek and he didn't mind it but people around us did.

" Hah! Look he doesn't do anything about it. " Jimin said and kept on poking, got all giggly as Jungkook tried to hold back his laughter.

" Ok stop you two don't stick out so much now. " Jhope separated both of them and sighed but it was already too late before a couple of girls came to us. We have been caught already!

" Excuse us for bothering but would you guys take your time to sign your autographs please? " One of the three girls asked and Jungkook replied. " Yes of course! "

We were flashed with big smiles and they took turn to give us their phone to sign on their phone cases. Jimin and Jungkook chit chatted a little with them while they signed. When I was gonna sign after them, the girl skipped me and gave it to Tae instead. She smirked. The other two did the same and I knew what message they gave me from it. So I just gave the pen to Tae, put my hands in my pockets and sighed. The others was looking strangely at the girls and then on me. Tae was about to sign his autograph but closed the cap of the pen.

" I'm sorry girls but I can't treat fans as our fans if they don't treat us all equally. " He said and gave them back the pen.

I looked at him shocked and so did the girls.

This dude! His reputation!

" Fine then. " They gave me the pen and I shook my head.

" What's the meaning of signing up when it's not wanted. " I said nonchalant.

If Tae does this for me, I'll be in it too. Tae hit my shoulder and gave me the look ' what are you doing ?'

" We won't sign either. " Suga said and Jhope nodded. They looked sad.

" You know what? Give me the phone. " I took the girl's phone and signed up, that was when the rest did too.

" Thanks. " They said coldly before they walked away, whispering about something.

" Well that will be some nasty rumors spreading around soon. " I commented.

" Who cares. They treated you like sh*t man. " Suga said irritated.

" Thanks guys. "

A phone was ringing and broke my thoughts around what just happened. Suga picked up. He did a strange face and gave his phone to me.

" It's for you. "

" Yes it's Namjoon. "

[ Korean ] " You're a thoughtful person who seems to like to linger on other peoples business to help them. Thought, you're a very good man and don't let haters effect your day off from work. Thank you but I don't give second chances. " A voice said from the other side, I looked around but saw no one who spoked on the phone. I didn't had time to neither react or thank the mysterious person until the call ended. 

I saw Yoongi that seemed to have realized something and walked to me.

" Don't tell me.. was that Meilin? That was Meilin's voice! " Suga looked at me with eyes wide open and took the phone away from me.

" Ahaa .... " My eyes meet Tae who had the same face as Suga.

" You guys know Meilin?! ". Tae asked us astounded.

" Oh they know her? " Jungkook asked, Tae and Yoongi looked at him with Jimin who stood and clutched onto him.

" You know her too ?! " Tae was pointing at Kookie and he nodded unsurely.

" Wait a second who is she to you two ? " I asked both Tae and Yoongi.

" My ex. "

" My fiancée. " They replied together.

Wait... WHAT?!

" Wooaa.... That's awkward. " Jimin commented and I gazed annoyed at him. They were both staring at each other, shocked and confused.

Jin came running with a bruise on his face as well and breathed heavily.

" And what the happened to you?! " I asked worried.

" Ehm... I met Tae's ex... I think.. "

Come on! I took them here to have a great time, how did things turned out like this?!