Ugly

Different

Taeyeon was sad.

Today is sunday.

So tommorow she would have to go back to the hell, more commonly known as school.

On Sunday, even though she's not very religious, Taeyeon prayed for a good day tommorow. 

She has been experimenting for 2 weeks now, this week starting the 3rd.

And Taeyeon has concluded one thing so far.

Rage.

There is lots of it in recent pubescents.

Her bullies, although they reply sarcastically, have lots of rage.

But what she is missing is a motive.

A motive for all of this hatred and violence.

Taeyeons number one life philosophy is-

There are no evil people just misunderstood.

Taeyeon wanted to know these motives and wanted her bullies to be understood. Maybe her trip here will have healed both the bullies and the people bullied.

What Taeyeon is wondering is what is with Jessica, the apparent ice princess of the school.

Jessica is a little different. 

Jessica is all about the psychological mind warfare

She gets you thinking and mostly thinking bad thoughts.

She gets in your brain and leaves when she wants to.

Leaving traces behind haunting you forever.


 

BEEPBEEPBEEP.

"I got it alarm, you want me to suffer at school alright." Taeyeon.

Taeyeon got up from her bed and got ready for school. 

She headed out the door and went on walking to school.

About half way into the walk a girl ran up to her.

"Hey, its you from the alley." said Taeyeon

"Yep, are you doing ok in school." said the girl.

"Hey whats your name? You never told me?" said Taeyeon

"Oh my name is Sara. You're Taeyeon right?" said Sara.

Taeyeon nodded and they continued walking.

When they reached the school 

Sara said "Oh I forgot something at home, ill be right back!"

"Aren't you gon-" said Taeyeon, but Sara was gone before she was gone.

Taeyeon walked to her locker, being pushed into a locker at least 2 times.

What Taeyeon noticed was over the time after her little moment with Tiffany.

Was that Tiffany never participated in my daily beatings and name callings. 

It could be a sign of truce after what happened at the valley.

But Tiffany's other part was still going strong.

In fact Jessica was harassing Taeyeon every second of the day.

In the hallways, Jessica would scare her, spread rumors, everything you could think of.

If Regina George from mean girls was the devil, Jessica was Satan.


Taeyeon POV

Finally

Monday is over.

I only have 4 days left till saturday.

WHOOOOO

FML

I gather my books from my locker and head to the exit.

As I was walking I hear voices coming from the girls locker room.

Weird, all clubs are canceled, who's in here?

I get closer to the door and listen.

"What the hell do you eat 1000 burgers a day?" snickered a voice.

"I...I  don't know can I leave?" said a girl.

"Whats wrong with your face, its so dysfunctional, like your poor moms face." 

"Don't talk about my mom like that!"

"I talk about your mom whenever I want. Wait didn't your dad cheat on your mom, how ugly was your mom for that to happen?"

"I....I....I."

"Look I'll keep this short. Your type of ugly, fat, and poor type of people need to either get their lives together or kill themselves cause no matter what anyone tells you or what you convince yourself, you're unwanted. No one cares about you. Hey, I'm not telling you this cause I wanna be mean, I'm telling you this cause I wanna help this world from cancerous people like you."

I've had enough

I push the door open to find Jessica and some freshman staring at my sudden burst inside.

"What are you doing here newbie? Are you looking for your friend." said Jessica.

"Why are you so sinister that you need to torment someone like that." yelled Taeyeon.

"Whats wrong Taeyeon, you feeling hurt cause I said a few words?" said Jessica with a sweet smile.

"What happened to you, what made you sach a evil person?" said Taeyeon.

" What happened to me? What happened to you? You guys are crazy to think your ugly selves can even be in the same room as me, you guys are worthless, garbage." said Jessica with a smirk.

That was it.

"You are so ugly Jessica, and you don't even notice it. Your heart is so ugly that it hurts to look at it, your smirk makes me want to puke and people like YOU don't deserve to be in the same room as normal people. People like you deserve to be in solitude. Are you processing this?" said Taeyeon

"YOU ARE UGLY."


 

There are no evil people, just misunderstood~~♡