First Day of School

Different

First day of school

 BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"ALRIGHT CLOCK I GET IT, FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, JUST SHUT UP!" Taeyeon said while slamming her hand down on the button to stop the evil noises blocking her from sleeping. 

She got out of bed and got ready for the first day of school. She checked the school website for supplies and bought them the day before. She had to admit that buying with a 150 dollar limit was pretty hard since you needed a lot of notebooks for highschool and binders. The amount of staitionary was a bit excesive but now she had really cool looking pens and lead pencils.

Taeyeon went to eat some ceral she bought the day before and quickly took a shower and brushed her teeth after flossing. 

She then proceeded to change yet again into her hideous clothes.

"Man, its gonna take a while before I get used to this."

She got her already packed bag and ran out the door.

On her lengthly walk to school (being 2 miles away) she pulled out her scedule and saw that school starts at 7:45 A.M. and ends at 3:00 P.M.

"Wow, thats so long. I wonder how bullied kids may feel to be tourchered that long, oh wait, Im about to feel it."

Taeyeon has English first period, Next is science, then math, then Technology, Gym, Lunch, Social studies, lauguage, art, and finally Health. 

Wow, this is gonna be a long day.


As Taeyeon continutes to walk to school, she notices a bunch of people crowding one girl. 

Hmm...

Seems suspisious.

The group is full of rich looking people with their prada bags and expensive outfits. They look to be in my grade. However, the girl they're surrounding seems to be way younger. Maybe 8th ir 9th grade? This girl seems to be average class with her normal backpack and normal outfit.

I see one girl walk closer to the girl and say "What the hell are you doing on our grounds?"

The group snickers and mock the girl calling her ugly and poor.

"I...I ..I got lost sorry please let me through." said the younger girl.

"You got lost and ended up on SMSTAR grounds? I bet you were trying to steal for your pathetic family!" 

That got the whole group laughing. The girl talking must be the leader of those bullies.

"I..I'm sorry I wasn't stealing I promise, just let me through." The younger one whimpered.

"Your are kidding right I know who you are, your dad works in my dads company, he's not even a shareholder he's a lowly janitor who gets paided way too much looking at how you are even able to wear clothes." said the leader

I see the group closing in on her most. The leader will most likely get her friends to beat her up. 

Sad.

But I have to walk away.

But....

NO TAEYEON DON'T INTRUDE

Not like on friday.

Oh no why am I walking over.

I'm getting too close.

Why am I getting this brick?

Why am I aiming at the gutter?

Why am I throwing it at the gutter?

Why is water coming out of the gutter?

Why are the bullies getting wet?

Why did I grab the youngsters hand and run?

Why am I running from bullies with a girl I've never seen before?

Why did I come to america?


I continue to run from the bullies with some girl holding my hand. I quickly let go as soon as me lose them.

I look at the girl and I see her on the verge of tear.

She must have been scared.

I take out my mini pack of tisuses I keep in my pocket and hand one too her. She takes it and quickly and wipes her tears. 

"Hey you ok?" says Taeyeon.

"Whatever I'm fine, Thanks for saving me I guess." says the girl.

Taeyeon grinns. 

Seeing how this girl acts. She must be one of those tough kids who are secretly soft inside. She must have been through a lot. Now that I'm closer to her face I see a scar above her eyebrow, 2 brusies on her arm and multiple scars and brusies on her legs.

I guess this was another beneficial observation. 

Tough kid getting bullied by older kids feels scared about them, but puts a tough act in front of others. Quite interesting.

"What's your name?" asked the younger one.

"Taeyeon." said Taeyeon.

Taeyeon checks her watch and sees 7:40

"Whoa I'm gonna be late bye!!" said Taeyeon.

Taeyeon then swiftly ran away towards the school. 


She proceeds to run into school grounds and enter the building. 

She heads for the school office walkes into a room smelling like pepermint.

She goes up too one of the office workers and says that she is a new student.

The Office work then proceeds to say that I will be meeting with the principal and directed me too his office.

I walk into the princible's office and smile.

"Hey James, thanks for letting me use your school for my expiriment."

"No problem Taeyeon, I remember you when you were a child. Your dad would always brag about your photografic memory to me. How's Jiwoong doing?"

"Good, he's fretting cause the new snsd album might be coming out soon and he is a huge fan."

"Well taeyeon, you memorized your scedule right?"

"Yeah on the way here. Could you perhaps show me around?"

"I can't right now but I might be able to get your first period teacher here to direct you too class. Would that be better?"

"Yeah, thats good too."

James then proceeds to call up my english teacher and soon enough he comes.

"Hello I'm Mr. Arnold, Welcome, you're Taeyeon right?"

"Yeah."

"Alright well, lets go to your locker first, what number is it?"

"Um.. 45-34-09 and locker number 453."

"Ok, lets go."

We proceed to walk down the hall to my locker. Mr.Arnold then helps me open my locker and teaches me how to do it too. It was hard but I got the hang of it after about 5 tries.

As we walk down the hallway, he says "I will direct you too your other class after mine, then your 2nd period will help you and so on. Got it?"

"Yeah."

"We're here, i'll go in and tell them the news of a new student to the district and when you in walk through the door and introduce yourself ok?"

"Got it."

Mr.Arnold then goes into the classroom.

I go over how I'm gonna act all shy and keep my head down at all times except when I need to scan the room of reactions.

You can do it Taeyeon!


Inside the classroom

"Goddamit when will Mr.Arnold come back he's taking forever!" said Jessica.

"Chill Jess he said the principal called him down aka the director of SMSTAR." said Tiffany.

"Look, my parents don't pay 30,000 dollars of tuition and 2000 dollars on donations so that I can have late teachers!" said Jessica.

The teacher then opens the door and walks to the front of the classroom.

"Sorry I'm late class, I had some buisness to deal with, I know it's not a great start for the begining of the school year but I have something to announce!"

"What is it this time, a new gym with the money they got from us, or maybe a new bowling ally, the one last year was getting a bit old." said Tiffany

"I am annoucing that there is a new student coming to our school and she's right out the door!"

All the students in the class started to whisper things like 

"Oh, is she rich?"

"I bet she's gonna be really hot!'

"Is she smart?"

"She better be rich or the pack is gonna eat her alive!"

"Ok class please be quite so that she can enter, Taeyeon you can enter now." said Mr.Arnold.

The room became quiet as soon as Mr. Arnold called her.

A girl opened the door and walked to the front.

Everyone was apalled

She was ugly

She was nerdy

Most importantly, she was poor.

"H...Hi I'm Taeyeon nice to meet you all, hope we get along this year." Taeyeon said.

Jessica perks up from resting her head after hearing her voice. 

"NO WAY!" though Jessica.

Tiffany perks up at the girl in the front.

"WHAT, she's that girl!" thought Tiffany.

Jessica and Tiffany look at each other. They've both told each other of the interations they had with this girl. 

"OH SH*T!" they both whisper.


Taeyeon''s POV

I look up to scan the horrified look on most of their faces.

Nice

An expected reaction from these rich kids!

I continue to scan the room row by row.

Wait

no

NO

NOOOOO

NOOOOOO

NOOOOOOO

OH SH*T


Well then, this is surprising. I didn't think I would actually continue but I really like this concept so I continued to roll along with it. Do you guys think Krystal already appeared or  that she might be comming soon. IDK either tbh. This is a completely spontanous story I'm writing for fun. It will be based on your reactions and how I feel the story should go, although I already have a general plot ;) Have a good day I gotta do Homeeork now, I hate school. BYEEEEEEEE <3