Flight

Different

Flight

"WAKE UP! DRIVE ME TO THE AIRPORT" said Taeyeon. Taeyeon could call one of her many drivers. But she wanted to say goodbye, she wouldn't be able to see her brother for the next few weeks.

"GODDAMIT ALRIGHT IM UP!" said Jiwoong

Taeyeon ran to her room and got her luggage while Jiwoong started the car.

Taeyeon ran down the stairs and got in her brothers black porche.

"Lets go Im gonna be late!! Its already 3:00 P.M."

"Calm down Taeyeon Its a 10 minute drive."

"Just Hurry!"

They arrive to the airport 10 minutes later.

"Hey Jiwoong don't follow me in."

"Awww why, you don't want me to see you cry from missing me?" Jiwoong said with a smirk.

"No, you'll only slow me down, I don't wanna be late!" said Taeyeon with a grin.

She then walked away from her baffled looking brother.

"Well then, I guess this is the start of my experimental adventure!!"

Taeyeon proceeded to hand in her ticket and board the airplane. 

She asked her brother to buy a regular, common ticket. Not first class. She needs to get used to the poor life.(although most aren't fortunate enough to even ride one) She decided to keep her name but her house would be a one room apartment and she has to make her own food. She is going with the alias of her getting a scholarship to some prestigious school named SMSTAR high school for a bunch of rich snobby people. She tried to find a school she knew would have very spoiled rich kids who were most likely not going to friends with someone as poor as her.


"The plane is landing soon, please put on seatbelts and until we have fully landed,"

Taeyeon woke up from her long nap on a cramped airplane seat feeling horrible.

She looked out the window to see palm trees and a big bright sun.

WOW

She went over in her mind what the following steps were.

First- Go to mini apartment 
Second-Unpack
Third-Wear nerdy clothes and go look around neighborhood
Last-Eat!!!!!

Taeyeon got off the plane and went to pick out her luggage. She retrived her luggage and began to call a taxi

She only have a total 2000 dollars for money. She either had to get a job for food or save the heck out of it.

She called a taxi and headed for her brand new home.

On the way there she saw many forgien people and some asian and other ethinic groups.

She was to live alone which was unusual for a 16 year old so her brother was to come every few weeks. Her sister was gonna stay for a while in about 3 weeks and live with Taeyeon for 1 month. Taeyeon rarely saw her sister since she was busy getting the kim family eduaction which was brutal.

Taeyeon paied the taxi the fare and went inside the apartment complex. She got her key and went to her apartment.

WOW

This is intresting

HMM

I mean at least I have a house. 

Or one small room.

I sit on the bed and lay down. I think "Im gonna be living here for the next year." 

School starts in 3 days and I don't know if Im more excited or nervous. Most likely both. 

I quickly get up and get into my brand new ugly clothes. Wow. I look so nerdy that I feel hurt looking at myself and knowing how much Im gonna get bullied. I hope I don't get physically abused from the males. I feel like the American Jocks would hurt if they punched me. 

I trade my contact lenses with huge boxy glasses and I head out the door to look around the neighborhood

I live near Venice beach in LA. From my Apartment I can't see the view but with a 20 minute walk I can see the beach. A 30 minute walk to the school. Lots of walking for me. 

I walk down the boardwalk, the beach looks so beatiful and the sun pierces my eyes. I look for somewhere to eat and see a steak restaurant. Since it was 3:30 friday when I left Korea. Its currently 7:30 pm in LA right now and I might as well have my last good meal before I start eating simple foods. 

I walk in and ask for a table for 1. The waitress walks me to my table and gives me water. I look at the menu and laugh. Wow. This would be so cheap back to me when I was in korea. Now everything was supposed to be expensive with my "new self" 

The waitress comes with my food and I thank her and eat. I didn't eat on the plane so I was starving. I pretty much scarfed down my food and asked for the bill.

They told me that in this restaurant you need to pay at the counter. I get up to walk to the counter with my wallet. As Im walking up, I see my waitress bump into some girl. The girl glares at the waitress. The waitress said "I..Im so sorry Ms.Jung." What? Hmm, this seems interesting, seems like Ms.Jung is a superior or child of the superior. This may be my first witnessing of humanity's cruelness in live action. 

I see the waitress trembling and I start to feel guilty. I know my dad is really cold and tough too and what if he made his workers feel like this too? I've never been exposed to the outside world and thats the whole reasoning of this.

I see Ms. Jung raise her hand preparing to slap the waitress, I see the waitress flinch and almost instinctively I run over and catch her hand before it strikes.

Oh no

OHHHH NOO

This was not part of the plan

NO NO NO NO

I don't intrude for other people

I never do

WTF

Ms.Jung is shocked. 

The waitress is shocked

I'm shocked

I release her hand after what felt like an eternity. 

I don't know what to do. Do I pay the bill and run? Do I stay and apologize? Do I just stay quite? Ms.Jung doesn't seem to be very responsive. Interesting. I seem too have been the first one to stand up to her. That means she must be very cold or scary to her workers and many wouldn't speak out to her. This may have been a benificial observation, sweet.

After feeling pretty good about this occurence I finally speak out and say "You can yell at workers to fix there mistakes, but you can't hit them or mentally abuse them. No matter how rich or poor. This is advice not hate. Both of you have good days." I then swiftly pay my bill and walk out with a surprised Ms.Jung looking back at me. I grinned the whole walk home.


Already chapter 2. I'm proud of myself. Which jung did you think it was? Who do you want endgame? Whats your favorite pizza topping? Comment all down below!