Bully

Different

Bully

Krystal should be sleeping.

She's not.

Instead she's thinking about  the new student.

Taeyeon was it?

She was laying in her 25,000 dollar custom made bed while hugging a stuffed bear her mom bought for her in one hand and a stuffed dog from her mother.

Mom

Mother

She had both.

She's has good memories of none.

Her mother lives in Europe. Her mom lives in this house,

Krystal came to California two weeks ago to start enrolling in her sisters school.

Krystal wasn't supposed to be alive.

Krystal knows this.

Her dad cheated on mom a year after Jessica was born.

Her Favorite maid and her best friend told her it was because Mr. Jung was sick of mom and slept with his first love, Mother.

Mother was exiled to Europe.

Dad doesn't love mom.

The maid said it was an arranged mariage.

Krystal promised herself not too get married with force.

She never wants her daughter or son to go through what she had too.


Taeyeon decieded to go with a new method.

She wanted to be the quiet one. 

Someone who wanted to be alone.

A lone wolf.

A wolf who hates packs.

Taeyeon walks to school remebering how to act and how to respond.

She enters school keeping her head down only to be cut off by two huge men.

"Heyyyyyyyy new kid." said one blond, muscular man. He was good looking on the outside.

"Ughhh.....hey." mumbled Taeyeon.

"Hey why so quiet, already scared?" said a brunette, broad shouldered man. Also haveing realtively good lookig looks on the outside.

"Hey well don't be scared you puss, my name is Danny and this is my friend Kyle. You'll be getting to know us over the course of your pathetic life." said the blonde one identified as Danny.

"O....ok," I wimpered. 

I tried continuing to walk with my head down, but Kyle pushed me back.

"Where do you think your going? I guess you don't know how things work around here." said Kyle.

"SLOTHBACK!!!!!" said Danny

A skinny, slouched back boy ran up and handed him a piece of paper.

"Read it and memorize it. Memorize our names and faces, we test you tommorow, every wrong answer is another hour in the hole." said Kyle.

"The hole?" said Taeyeon not thinking.

"Oh, you wanna try it out now? Got it." said Danny.

They grabed Taeyeon by the collar and dragged her toward the staircase.

Taeyeon has no idea where they are going but they keep walking down until they reach a boiler room. 

They enter a room filled with pipes.

Kyle shoved her in the middle of what seemed like 10-20 pipes and Danny shoved me into an hole that was carved into a concrete floor.

Taeyeon stayed still in fear of getting more hurt.

Kyle brought a huge stone cover with holes and covered the hole with the cover. 

Taeyeon start to panic.

"H....h.....hey let me out, I'm caustrophobic, let me out!" said Taeyeon,

"Shut up you freak it's not even over yet." said Danny.

Kyle brings over a tub of sewer water he got the freshman to get and poured it through the holes of the cover to the hole.

"You're gonna bathe in the water you probably drink and think about this. You think you're gonna escape this when you graduate, but you're not. You are gonna grow up working for me. You're gonna live like you are in this hole for your whole life. Pathedic and worthless. No one likes you." said Danny with a smirk.

Taeyeon doesn't see his smirk.

She feels it radiating.

Taeyeon was gonna feel so good in 2 months when she will reveal everything.

So good.


I spent 3 hours in that hole already.

I was cold and smelly.

They locked the cover for the hole so escaping was not an option. 

I could call James but thats gonna make people wonder as to why I have the principals number so nevermind. 

I don't think thats gonna work.

I could call my brother for advice but he would ship me home the second he heard what I'm going through.

Sister was way out of option being in Africa.

So I stayed in thar hole for 12 hours till the janitor came around for his final shift and unlocked me.

By the look on the guys face, I wasn't the first to be found.


It was 7 o'clock when Taeyeon left the school.

She walked home with a tired expression and and really just wanted to take a shower and go to bed.

She didn't have to worry about homework since she missed all her classes.

Taeyeon walked home in an slow pace so it took her an hour to get home that day.

She entered the apartment and immediatly took her ugly clothes off and took a extra long shower.

She got dressed and ready for bed. 

She was expecting a call from her sister soon since she would come in access to a phone soon.

After about 30 minutes, her phone started ringing.

"Hello, who is this?" said Taeyeon.

"Goddamit TaeTae it's your one and only sister!!!!" said Hayeon

"Hayeon unnie!!!!! I miss you so much, I was about to die from not hearing you." said Taeyeon.

"Hey little sis, are you okay, you know, with everything." said Hayeon 

"Yeah...., you're coming soon right, in 2 weeks right?" said Taeyeon

"Earlier maybe, I'm not sure." said Hayeon

"Unnie are you ok with everything and stuff." Taeyeon shyly said.

"Look I have to go soon cause my really annoying best friend keeps on nagging me to get off, I'll talk to you about 'you know what' When I start to enroll in yoru school." said Hayeon.

She hung up the phone in a hurry and Taeyeon lowers her phone.

She then gets a call from her brother.

"Hey Taeyeon." said Jiwoong.

"Hey why'd you call?" said Taeyeon.

"Um, Taeyeon it says in mom's will that she wants to be buried in America, the place she was raised so I sent you her ashes they'll be coming soon." said Jiwoong in a sad voice,

"Oh, you want me to bury her ashes? Don't you usually spread them?" said Taeyeon about to cry but her curiosty yelling.

"I'm not sure, the lawyer said to send it to America so I would listen to him."said Jiwoong

"Alright, please send her, I want to be with her too." said Taeyeon.

"Ok, got it. I have to go Bye." said Jiwoong.

Taeyeon Quickly hangs up and goes to sleep to prepare for the nest gruling day.


Testing

Taeyeon had those in her homeschooling.

Even though Taeyeon was enrolled into Bellarke back at Korea, she never enrolled a class and only went once every few months.

She only ever had a phisical test from her health advisor her brother hired to make sure I was healthy and I've also had tests in Karate, Judo , and Taekwondo.

Being rich meant you need self defence.

So when Taeyeon came into school to hear everyone talking about a placement test, she didn't know what to feel.

Most of the kids were worried about how there parents would react if they got a low rank.

Some kids didn't really care being the rich people they are.

Taeyeon quickly goes to her class and takes a seat. They placement test would go from first period till lunch which was 4 hours long, the test starting at 8 ending at 12

The test was 50 page long test. Containing of critical thinking questions and knowledge in all subjects.

It was supposed to be extreamly hard. 

The highest score being a 93% from a Genius 20 years ago.

The test usually wasn't finished in 4 hours.

So when Taeyeon finished all 50 pages in 1 hour everyone stared at her as she got up and handed in her paper. 

The test instuctor stared at her in awe then proceeding to take a look at her test.

All the pages full.

This room was a cheat proof room, so everyone was in awe.

Taeyeon exited the test room to the finished test room.

In all of SMSTARS history, Taeyeon was the first to finish.

Well....

She's just smart af.


Sorry for not uploading on the weekends, I was so tired from the week. I hate school. The devlopment in Taengsic and Taeny are coming soon.