Chapter 3

Thousand Words For You

Chapter 3

 

"Admiration. That was the word I just wanted to feel for you when the first time I met you. Little did I know, I fall for you for the first time I saw you. That time, I had no idea that you'd be part of me. I just think that you just came in my boring life but I hadn't expected that you're the one who will mess up in my life or rather make my life complicated." (77 words) (152+77=229 words completed)

 

 

Many years had passed between me and Sooyoung being classmates... No... Being friends. After the incident she talked to me privately during my first day, we become somehow close as she talks a lot which I found really interesting because she can't loss any stories she wanted to talked about. Now, we are already seniors for being highschoolers and months from now we will become college students. Phew~ The time surely passed fastly and now we are teenage girls. I hadn't expected that I'll end up with Sooyoung, Yeri's evil sister as my best friend.

 

"Seulgi-yah" Sooyoung called over. I guess response while scribbling on my notes. "What school do you want to attend for college? We're graduating soon and you seemed that you didn't plan anything cause you never talked about it."she asked.

 

I stopped my hands and put down the pen as I face her "Not quite sure but I think want to go SM University. I want to get performing arts there if I could or.. maybe... business related course. I don't know yet." I answered her as I fidgeted my fingers. 

 

"Awww~ That's a pity.. I will go other university though but one thing for sure."

 

I looked confusion at her. I don't what she's talking about. She laughs when she saw my expression. She put her hands on my shoulder as she said "My friends will go there as well. You know elementary friends... I still have contacts with them and actually they told me that they wanted to get arts as well. SM University known as school teaches good music and dances as many artists and singers came from that university. Do you want to meet them so you got a friend there?" 

 

"Ahh-no!!! Not yet! I was really shy meeting your friends outside. It just you know we will be awkward-----" Sooyoung interrupted me when she put her finger on my lips as she said "Shhhj~ Here we go again, Kang Seulgi.. You're worrying too much, they were good friends... Hell.. I think they were more kind than me so don't worry, I try to get you closer to them so that they can watch you even I wasn't there. I'm worried about you, you know." Sooyoung pouted. Aww~ She cares about me.

 

I smiled and I patted her head several times to show my gratitude towards her for being always there for me "Sooyoung, thank you very much and I'm sorry for acting this way. I'm just afraid meeting new people again. Don't worry, I try my best to fit in."

 

"Aww~ My Seulgi expresses well now. I'm so proud of you~"Sooyoung hastily give me a tight hug that caught me off guard because it was so sudden.

 

"Ehem. As much I don't want to interrupt your mother-daughter moment,  can I borrow Seulgi unnie for a while?" Chaeyoung said as she appeared suddenly.

 

"Sorry Chaeng!!! I just felt that Seulgi is already grown up."Sooyoung said in mother toned. I just chuckle from her antics. She's really weird sometimes. I released myself from her body and Chaeyoung grabbed my hands and we started running away from our classroom.

 

"Wait!!! Slow down, Chaeng. Hey, mind to tell me whats happening." I managed to spit out as my breathe is getting heavier as we continue running.

 

"Just come with me, unnie!!!" Chaeyoung yelled at me.

 

Few minutes later, we arrived on a certain destination which is secluded area of this school. We stopped running but Chaeyoung still pulling me while walking. We came in front of laboratory room and I give her questioning look.

 

"Unnie... Tzuyu is... in inside. and.. she don't want to talk to me... because... she is crying... She hates when people see her weakness.." Chaeyoung muttered softly.

 

"WHAT!!?? WHY SHE'S CRYING??!" I raised my tone. I'm really worried to Tzuyu at most. She's the person who has closest personality with me. She's quiet when she's with the others but when we are with her, she talks a lot and make us laugh often on her own humor. I don't know why she's crying now. She rarely cries but this one might be the strongest one since Chaeyoung look for me. I don't know why I felt that I must protect Tzuyu all time. It's just that she's youngest and she's really pure person for me including Yeri's if she still with us.

 

"Because..... Jungkook cheated her..."

 

That's it! I need to comfort her. I need her to reassured her that it's not too late for her to find someone else better. How could someone cheats her? Tzuyu is one of the popular sophomore that has only genuine heart. How come he breaks it? Is it not enough when I could see in my eyes that Tzuyu truly loves him too? He shouldn't must date her if she's not serious about Tzuyu.

 

I opened the door widely as my eyes spotted certain girl crouched down under the table while sobbing loudly. I came in without hesitant even she try to warned me that leave her alone.

 

"Tzuyu...." I mumbled as I sat down beside her spot under the table. I cupped her face to look at me "Seulgi unnie is here for you. I'll never leave you like this. Don't feel bad for yourself. It's his loss that he let go someone who is goddess and an angel in disguise like you..  Stop crying, you're wasting your tears for him... He's not worth it..."

 

Warmth....

 

She pulled me and give me a really really tight hug as she whispered hoarsely "Seulgi unnie...  Thank you for being there for me. I don't know why I felt good when you tolde that. Your words are very powerful. Your words had an effect on me. My heart calm. Thank you, unnie... I wished that you are a guy... So that I can love you more than friends... I love you unnie." She confessed.. she confessed at me!!!! My head is getting dizzy..

 

I slowly put down her hands around me as I cupped her face "I wish I could be but I am girl too.." I gulped and my breath hitched as she stares at me "I wanted to protect you like a man but I can't. If I am a guy, I wouldn't get to know you cause I am just a nobody and Jungkook was girls' fantasy."

 

"But you told me that he's not worth it.,"

 

I chuckle, trying to avoid her intense gaze upon me as I want to change the topic. "Geez... Just stop crying.. I know you love me don't need to switch the situation of my gender, yknow. I understand your feelings... Get up and dry yourself. You looked mess." I said before I stood and she continue to stare at me.

 

"Get up, Chewy~ You need to prove him that you are better from the girl he chose."

 

I offered my hands and she gladly took it and pulled herself up as she stand in front of me. Wow!! The height difference were really big. 

 

She smiled, showing her cute dimple "I wished that you could find someone you can love, unnie. I don't know why no one asked you out when you're really amazing person I met. That person will be super lucky to have you... I hope you didn't experience this. And if you don't want to be a guy... I wished that I am a guy to protect you as well... You deserve to be loved."

 

I swear, I felt my heart skipped beat. How can she express that easily? "Wow!! Why do you sound that I have the problems between us?! You'd switched our spots earlier. Should I cry now?" I joked. Tzuyu hit me playfully "I'm serious, unnie. You deserve to be love right now."

 

"Okay, stop sweet talking about my love life. Let's get out her because the midget was really sick worried about you."

 

"Okay unnie... If you are lonely, remember that  I'm always here to love you. "Tzuyu send me a wink and I just grinned at her "You are really silly."I told her and she fastly replied "Only for you, unnie. Only for you."

Sh*t! My poor gay heart was beating so fast. I must delete this feelings... Feelings that I don't want to feel for her. Tzuyu is just beautiful human being and she just like Yeri.. a little sister for me.

 

 

 

 

We both walked out from the laboratory and I send Tzuyu to her classroom, hoping she forget that bastard. While walking, I noticed that almost everyone got eyes on me and I don't know why they were looking at me like I just won in lottery. They were gasping and their expressions were mostly that they are disbelieving at me. I looked up to Tzuyu and I saw her expression like she's asking me why did I do. I shrugged it off as I really don't know why the heck they gossiping me. It could be... about Tzuyu and me? Nah!! They're not going to think that way. Almost everyone were straight here. But why?? 

 

"Uhmm... Sorry to make you uncomfortable for their stares. I don't know why they were like that. I guess I should come back now and find out what was happening." Tzuyu only nods at me and she looked at me worriedly. I gave her a reassured smile that I am fine even it's a lie. It's first time for me to receive some adequate looks at me.

 

I walked away from her classroom as I begin to go towards my room when I noticed someone familiar, standing awkwardly in front of our room. How he did enter in this school? This all girl school and the security was very strict when it comes to guys.

 

"Seulgi-yah!!!!"He dorkly waved at me. Many girls squealed at his cute voice. Even Sooyoung could just mouth agape from the situation while standing in the door frame.

 

"I was looking for you! And I remember that you have a friend named Sooyoung and asked her if where are you and many girls came here. Is it first time to have a guy here?"

 

God. Why my brother acting like a dumb?!! Aishh!

 

"Of course, you're good looking, oppa. And you were not the first time. Why you came here?" I asked him sternly.

 

"I want to give your lunch because you forget it, mom commanded me before I go to school. And also.. I want to ask something." He nervously rubbed his nape as the girls are squealing and flirting at him.

 

"What is it, oppa?" I irritatedly said as I wait him to speak. He knows I'm uncomfortable exposing to public something like this.

 

"Do you perhaps......"

 

"Suho oppa!!!!!" someone familiar's voice caught both of us as he stopped asking me. 

 

What??!! Why my brother smiling at her warmly? What is the meaning of this?!! I'm really confused.

 

"Nayeon??" I asked him and he was surprised that I knew her when the bunny girl and out from the crowd.

 

"You know her??" He asked me with disbelief.

 

"Suho oppa... Seulgi unnie?? Why are you talking two?" Nayeon asked as she look at us suspiciously.

 

"Oh Nayeon, I didn't mentioned that I have little sister and it was Seulgi. How you two know each other?" Suho asked.

 

"We're friends, oppa and how you two knew each other as well? Is she the one you want to ask me?" I faced them and Nayeon answered quickly "Oh.. Not that's what you think, unnie. Suho oppa currently asking out my sister right now and he often visit us so I know him."

 

I glared to my brother and he stiffened and nervously laughed "Oh Seulgi, it's just recently. And I don't want to disturb you by sharing my love life. Hehe. Sorry about that." He rubbed her nape again.

 

"I'll tell mom about this. You're hiding it." I warned him and my bother hold my hands, clasping it together "No. Seulgi.. please. Mom surely want me to bring her into our house and testing if she is good. You know what happen to Victoria,right? I don't what her to experience mom's wrath that yet. I just need little time."

 

"Okay fine. I accept it because Nayeon is my friend and it's her sister. Be sure to be serious with her, understood?"

 

"Yeah. Yeah.."Suho smiled at me and he face Nayeon and asked her "Is your unnie here? She told me she's going here to meet some friends here."

 

"I don't know. She never told me that. Sooyoung unnie (I know it's weird for Nayeon call Joy as unnie, don't mind it. Hahaha) I'd unnie set meetings with you?"

 

Even Sooyoung involved here?! How small world??

 

"Ah.... Aniya. She didn't call me but I sort heard that she want to catch up someone here. She didn't invited me though." Sooyoung said.

 

"Ah okay... I guess I need to go out in the cafes outside. I want to surprise her." My brother sadly as he continues "Oh well, I must go now Seulgi and Nayeon. Seulgi, please keep it first from mom. I'm begging you."

 

"Yeah yeah, shoo~ Scene stealer!! Find your love now."I shoved him and Nayeon could only just giggled at me "I don't know you're mean when it comes to your brother. I'm shocked knowing he's your older brother you were talking about."

 

After that many of my classmates and even aren't, went to me ask random question about Suho.

"Can I ask you his number? He's such heart throb IN SM UNIVERSITY. How come you didn't tell us about him?!!" 

 

Ughhhh.... I hate this. Once I get back to home, I'm going kick him hard for going here without my permission.

 

 I smiled at them shyly and after seconds, I ran after my life. I don't want  answer them. NO!! They're going to befriend me because of my brother. They're going to use me. They were catching me. It's my first time to sprint really fast around school and at the same time many girls capturing me. Usually, I m just sleeping right now. Damn, Suho oppa!!

 

Before they can catch me, I jumped over the school's fence which is incredibly high nd managed to climbed there before they see me. I perfectly landed on the hard ground which makes my feet hurts because of my weight.

 

I hissed in pain as I massaged it. Definitely, I cutted classes right now and Im sure that Sooyoung will kill me leaving her. I dust my skirt and look around, thinking where should I go since I am now outside of our school.

 

Sh*t

 

How about my belongings?! Great, Seulgi! You're really smart. But fortunately, I had my phone and my purse with me so no problem. All I could do now is to text Sooyoung to keep my belongings, she'll understand about it.

 

After I texted Sooyoung, I wander around and it's already afternoon and almost the streets are empty except for the moving cars. While taking my journey without any destination,  I sit on one of the benches along the street as I eat my new brought ice cream. I keep looking on one particular store which is a cafe. I'm not saying that I am starving but someone caught my attention and pay it closely.

 

She's beyond perfection.

Her face was really small and it's like God carved it beautifully.

Is she college student? I guess she is.

Her long black hair was absolutely look really good.

She has thin lips and her side profile was really attractive.

Her baby skin seemed soft and I can't stop looking at her.

I bet she's famous in there school. There's no way she can't be.

She is sitting near at the windows with a girl which I infer her friend but there expressions seems off and they weren't happy.

 

I found myself watching them like a movie while eating my ice cream, I hope they don't notice me. I look a stalker while looking at her.

 

After many minutes, I got surprised when the girl I was staring at, slap her friend. Wow!! Is she actress? I'm getting interested about this as I looked them closely. The girl was shouting before she throw her water onto her friend. Just wow! I'm watching great drama here.

 

The friend looking at her angrily and about to slap her but there's a hand stopped her. My eyes widened from what I saw right now. I can't believe it that he can appeared just like that.

 

"Suho oppa??!!" I loudly said unconsciously. Even the beautiful girl Ive been staring at for about half of hour is still know him??!! Suho oppa is really lucky!!!

 

"Oh!! Where's oppa taking her??!" I saw Suho grabbed beautiful girl's hand as they went out to the cafe. Is she the one Nayeon's referring? Is she the one oppa asking out recently or the other girl? Is she Nayeon's unnie that I heard most of the time from Sooyoung??

 

I must followed them! I need to find out! I know that my brother mess up again in a girl. He's always break girls' hearts numerous time and this time, the beautiful girl that I cannot stop thinking why she did that and what's her status with my brother.

 

"Suho!! Let me go!!! It hurts!!!" the girl yelped in pain. I saw both of them near at the rest room inside the park. I perfectly followed them. I hide on the walls, peeking what my brother doing to her.

 

 He pinned the beautiful girl as he asked her "Why did you do that??!! Answer me!!!"

Oh no.. this is bad. I knew how my brother become mad. He's super scary and he always pinned me on the wall too when he's talking to me angrily and he's quite violent when he's reaching to his limit. Why she do that to the other girl?

 

"Be-cause... she's... s-tilll.... flirting... at you..." The girl replied weakly as she look down.

 

"Did I already tell you that we're over??!! Why you still doubting me when I am really persistent to get you??!! Huh??!" Suho raised his tone and he pushed the girl against the wall. I heard a loud this from the wall and I can see how the girl crying in pain while holding her head. Wait?! Did oppa hit the girl's head on the wall?! That's too much!!!!

 

"I told you that me and Chorong we're over many times!!! How can't you see that I only love you?!!! Irene!!! Did you not trust me enough?!! I thought you were different from any of my girls but you were the same with them You're over possessive!!!" Suho keeping shaking her harshly and he didn't know that girl's head is getting hit many on the wall. I can heard that she's crying loudly and telling him to stop but my brother is stubborn who is unconscious from his actions. I really pitied the girl but oppa was right she must not do that to the other girl in the cafe earlier. 

 

Soon, it become more violent as I saw on my two eyes that he's hitting her shoulders. The girl didn't fight back and I knew that shes getting dizzy the way she stand and I can't bare with it so I went out from my hiding spot and grabbed her sleeves to take away her from my brother. After that, I landed my fists on his face and he looked really surprise at my sudden appearance. He stumbled down on the floor while holding his jaw, unable to talk. 

 

"How can you treat a girl like that? Are you really a man? Tchh..If your mother got to know this, she's definitely get disappointed on you. Girls must be protected by a man." I said before I left him behind dumbfounded while taking this girl out away from Suho.

 

I hold her hand tightly. I want to let her know that she don't need to be afraid and worried. I want her to know that she's safe with me. I still hearing sobs until we reach on the fishing pond, we sat on the benches. 

 

She's crying and she covered her face onto her palms. I looked at her worriedly, don't know how to make her stop crying. She must be hurt somewhere.

My heart is beating so fast and I didn't realize that I held her hand earlier. Oh my god! I'm getting crazy!! I cleared my throat as I going to ask her "A-are y-you feel hurt some---where? T-ttell me so w-we can go to hospital to che--ck it o--ut." I stuttered. Why am I like this?! It's embarrassing!!

 

She ignored me. She's still crying. Burying her face onto her palms.

 

I slowly put my hand on her shoulder, I noticed how my hand is shaking from nervousness. Why am I like this?!! I patted her shoulder several times, trying to took away her fear.

 

"It's okay, you're safe now. He's not going to hurt you again." I managed blurted out while patting her shoulders.

 

"Don't worry, I'm here. No one can hurt you now. It's okay..." I keep repeating myself to soothe her.

 

The girl is still crying....

 

"It's alright now... Don't be scared now~ I'm right here~" I sing-sung my lines for over 15 minutes comforting her. I know that it must be hard to open up or talk to me.

 

"Tell me if you are hurt~ I'm going to send you in the hospital~"  I repeated. Without noticing, she's looking at me intently. Oh! She's stop crying!! I pulled down my hand on her shoulder as I look away from her. She still looks beautiful after she cried. I turned my face back to her to see her looking somewhere far.

 

"Uhhhmmm--- Are you okay? Are you hurt? T-ell me because---"

"Yes, I'm fine now. I know you will tell me that we will go to hospital if I am not fine. I'm kinda memorize it earlier." She softly said.

 

"Oh sorry. It might annoys you me repeating it."

 

"No!! Actually.... It makes me calm down... Your words calmed me. Your words make me felt good."the girl answered and she smiled at me.

 

Darn, her smile is contagious. She's cute. Her smile breaks my cold heart. Why this feeling is very weird?! This is very strong that I can't hide it anymore. I knew I was too stunned that she smile wider at me and I can't help to blushed and grinned at her like n idiot.

 

"Ohh... Thank you??" I dumbly said and that time I want to hide on the bushes near us. She giggles. Oh!!! It's my favorite music now in my ears, it was so soft like cotton.

 

She stood from her seat and I followed her as I stand next to her. Wow!! Height difference again!! She looks up to me with a charming smile.

 

"Uhmm.. Thank you for rescuing me earlier, if you are not there I might end up to hospital. Thank you so much for comforting me. Your words helped me so much.."We both stared each other for so long before she interrupted as she request.

 

 

 

"Can I hug you?"

 

Slowly, she detached herself from the hug. She looks back to her fan and smiled warmly.

 

"Thanks Taeyeon unnie!!! I hope you become happy on your life you gonna face. Marriage was really big event of your life. Please, don't be sad anymore. I know you were sad because you're writing a sad story. When you come back, please make happy ending. Every story needs a happy ending as well. Please make one." the fan said before she left.

Taeyeon could just smile how her fans can be worry, happy about retiring for being a writer. She looked on her side to see the woman's side profile inside the cafe with Yuri. Taeyeon noticed that she's already reading the book.

 

 

"Taeyeon unnie~" some familiar voice called her. Actually, she's right in front of Taeyeon. She looked up and see how the girl smiling widely at her.

 

 

"Nice to see you unnie. It's unfair that you didn't invite me on your upcoming wedding. I'm glad that you found someone who will love you but that person is really lucky to have you. How can the person who protected me before becomes famous writer?"

 

"Give me the book. I'm going to sign it." Taeyeon coldly.

 

 

"No!! Why are you avoiding all of us?!! Except for Seohyun and Yuri! Why you were like this?! It's been a long time, unnie." The girl said.

 

"Look, I don't want to have issue with you. I know how famous you are so if you're thinking straight, don't talk to me for now. We can talk about this later. I'm not mad at you, I'm just disappointed on you. So please, let me sign your book so we can talk freely later if this finishes up quickly." Taeyeon said as she reached the book from her hands.

 

"Make an short message for me, unnie." The girl commanded. Taeyeon could just obey her as he writes fastly.

 

"There.... You can go now." Taeyeon said but the girl interrupted her "Let me hug you first."

 

"What??!"

 

"HUG!!!"

 

"Oh..no.. your time is over. Next person please!!" Taeyeon shouted.

 

"No!! Wait unnie!! Just one minute~ I'm your also your fan! You can't do this to me!"

 

"Your not my fan. You're an actress. Famous actress..." Taeyeon said firmly..

 

"But!! Still!!!"

 

"You know you can just hug me later if you want, I am running out of time."

 

The girl pouted "Fine!! When you become my fan, I will ignore you too."

 

"Okay, fine. Ignore me... Just wait for me if you wanted to talk to me." Taeyeon said as she push the girl.

 

"OKAY!!! SEE YOU LATER TAEYEON UNNIE!!" the girl waved at Taeyeon happily.

 

"Oh... Another problem must deal off." Taeyeon sighed as she watched saw the woman and Yuri waving at the running girl that seems very happy to see the woman since she came from the States.  

 

Author's Note:

Hi-yah guys!! Sorry for the long wait. This were pretty much long chapter. I dropped some hints to know who is who.For the next chapter, expect Wendy be there and I think this is the real drama begins so I hope you anticipate it. Comments, Votes, Subscribes, Views are highly anticipated. Hope you guys like it!! Love ya!!💗💗💗😘