Chapter 2

Thousand Words For You

 

 

 

 

WOMAN'S  POV

"How's life? I heard that you became teacher in art school. Is it about music? Or rather dancing?" Yuri asked me while we are standing in the queue line of the coffee shop she suggested to hang out with.

"Are you kidding me? Of course, I love music as much as her." I chuckled. She gave me a surprised look as she confirmed "Seriously? You still like her that much? She even got someone else yet you're still single. Are you really the girl I used to know back then? I can't believe in your loyalty when it comes to her." Yuri answered me while shaking her head.

" Of course, she's still also my friend. Can just friends love each other? Your mind is still dirty, y'know. Your suspicions were too high again. And also, I am not planning or doing something that your mind thinking. I just want to apologize at all since she is getting married soon and I don't want her to feel hatred feelings towards me."

"Tch... You three always telling us that there's nothing when deep inside you three felt something because your actions are showing. Taeyeon... she's calm and collected person which I think she's annoyed when you two cling at her. Especially her!! My Gosh!!!! Luckily, Taeyeon didn't fluttered to your actions. If it was me, I would rather shove your hands away from me!!  But since she is a good person she just let you two do anything to her."

"Hmmm... What Taeyeon felt when the time I hold her hand during lunch breaks? You seemed right. I think she's really got annoyed or iritated based from her usual expression which is poker face. Did Taeyeon told you something about too much skin ship we always do at her before?" I asked furiously as I twitched my eyebrows, anticipating her respond.

 

I saw from Yuri's eyes that she panicked, she stuttered " Ah.. Uhmmm.. I-I can't remember some of it, I guess she didn't talk about that. I just guessing because she didn't tell something about it, I think. I'm not sure. It's long, long, time ago,"

 

"Taeyeon is a kind of person who hide big chunks of her feelings. She didn't express her feelings before. Right now, I am clueless where did she got a skills writing some character's feelings and emotions really well but when it comes to her, I can't read her." 

 

"Yeah, that shortie got a skill but she never apply it to herself. She didn't open too much when I didn't asked her to do it. She needs to be forced before she express herself. How ironic.." Yuri said before she make an order to the counter. "Hey, the people were getting crowded. You should look seats for us while I was waiting for our orders. Go!! Find seats!" Yuri shove me away so I can have time to find seats for us.

After few minutes, I can able find some seats in whole shop since this is huge. I collapsed my whole body onto chair while massaging my temples, trying to relax as I am really nervous to have talk with Taeyeon. I am nervous on how she'll treated me after 10 years, after I hurt her, after I did really awful to her.

"Relax.... She's going to forgive you. She's going to be your friend again." I convinced myself as I stare outside of the coffee shop which I can still her on-going fan signing event. I deeply sighed and decided to let my mind take away from everything as I occupied myself reading her book. 

Her book that I find strangely compare her previous books. I got different vibe from this. I felt nervous at some reasons that I didn't know. Instincts, as they called. 

 

CHAPTER 2

 "Friends... they are the people who make me feel free and better from myself as I unconsciously don't know that my words are slowly showing up even before we didn't meet yet. They are the ones who made me coward but at the same time they were my saviour as the others judging me. I want to tell you this to let you know that you were one of them when we met. You were also the one who make me scared telling this words to you as I tell this in cowardly way." (94 words) (58+94=152 words competed)

 

 

After that meeting between Seulgi and two siblings, Seulgi always going to park alone to find another since she didn'get the two siblings but luckily for her the other one seemed really persistent to befriend rather to be super close at Seulgi. Seulgi didn't find it hard since the other girl is really friendly and cheerful.

 

"Seulgi unnie!!! Let's visit unnie! She's alone at home. She will be sad. Mom is not there so its okay." Yeri happily shook Seulgi as she convinced the latter. "Please, Seul unnie! I promise  I would protect you from her.I have a lot of toys at home, it will be fun and let's include Unnie!"

 

"Yeri-yah, I told you many times that your sister dislikes me so I'll never come until she's still mad at me.I can't defend myself and I am quite scared and intimidate at her,Sorry, I think I can't." Seulgi apologized.

 

"I think unnie is not mad at you anymore since she's allowing me to play with you here. She is just scary at first meeting. She's too overprotective."

 

" Your words didn't matched to your age now. You speak like older than I am."

"Just study hard. That makes you old or mature." Yeri stated as she got up from the bench.

" Will you come? Don't worry, unnie still has a good heart. She can't hurt you." Yeri said before she intertwine her fingers on mine as she took me somewhere that I didn't know.

 

We had 10 minute walk from the park up to her house. Her house is expectedly huge because how she dressed like a truly princess every time we meet. I stopped my tracks on the doorway as I hesitate that her sister will spit out some harsh words on me again like our first meeting.

 

"Why? If my unnie bothers you, don't worry. I am here to stay at your side. I am the one who invite you, not yourself." Yeri reasurred me as she holds my hand tightly. I really don't know what I must feel. I saw her cheeks flushed in crimson and grin was already present on her face.

 

When we are in the midway of going to her room to play some of her toys, we met her sister's eyes glaring to us, not in angry way, I hope but I think she got suprise seeing me here at their house. I saw Yeri gulp before she speak. When did she become afraid when she's wirh me? Only this time, her sister looking at me intently with cold icy stares.

 

"Unnie.... I brought Seulgi unnie because I was worried that you're all alone here. Don't worry, she's a good person. I always telling you that." Yeri fiddles her finger as she nervously spoke.

 

"Fine... I go with you to get know your friend. Let me get my stuff as well." Yeri's unnie said before she walk away in front of us. Yeri released a long sigh before facing to me  " That was too close, Seul unnie."

I simply nodded to her and wondered how old is her sister. I heard that we're in the same age but I feel like she's too mature for me. Yeri's as well as the way she speaks and thinks like an older than me. I guessed I should really study hard to make me look a bit mature for now since I am 10 years old.

"Come in! I have many board games!! Just sit there for a moment. I will lend unnie's phone to call my friends at school to join with us. The more, the merrier." Yeri said chirply as she skipped out towards to her bedroom's room, leaving me alone. I wanted to protest that she should not call her other friends because I am kind of shy type when it comes to stranger or person I don't know. I wonder if her sister is really the same age as mine because she's too mature for me and Yeri as well.. she thinks and act like an older than me. What kind of raising their parents done to them? Aishhh!! I'm really nervous!!

 

"Hey you, don't be nervous idiot there. Her friends are the same like her or should I say...  they act a little bit younger from Yeri. If you think they are gonna eat you, I promise they won't because it's most likely you are gonna eat them because they were nervous like you because you were much older to them. Me as well, I am not going to eat cause my sister told me were the same age only. Sit properly, you might make them cry because you look very awkward and uncomfortable." she said before she sitted beside, setting up the board games that we play later.

"How did she knew I am nervous? Am I really obvious? Or she's good observer." My thoughts are running while watching her fixing the things inside the box of the board game.

 

"Are you really the same age with me? Or not cause you act foolish." she asked slash insulted me abruptly.

 I hesitated to answer her back because she just said that I am fool, how can someone you barely know told you or insulted you that you are a fool. I can feel my temper is raising. Calm down, Seulgi.. calm down... She's still Yeri's dearest sister. She is..

 

"I am currently 10 years old now and mind to tell me if it's the same because you act a little older than me." I said truthfully. I don't care anymore from my shy type personality, I just want to defend myself to her.

 

"Oh.. we're the same. So it means that you're only childish." she answered back. CHILDISH??!! Yeah I am childish but the way she say it, it looks like I am a stupid girl. I think I can't bare so much time with her because I can feel my dark side is going to burst if she'll going to continue this.

 

"Unnie!!! Seulgi unnie!!! They already here!! Come down first!!" Yeri shouted from the downstairs that both of us turned our faces outside of the door. We both stood and started walking to Yeri but suddenly she grip my wrist and make me turn to face her.

 

"Don't be too close to them especially to my sister. I don't want them to be your victims this time. They were too young to like you." she whispered onto my ears.

 

I don't get what she trying to say. Is she telling me again to stay away from Yeri and her friends? Earlier, she told to be not worry over this because they are younger than me? You're confusing me.

 

"Hi Chewy! Hi Chaengie! Hi Nabongs! Long time, no see!!!" Her evil sister told to them before she hugs them.

"Hey, Nayeon-ah... Where's your sister? Why you didn't bring her here? You know I am bored." she asked one particular girl who has bunny teeth.

"Oh... Unnie is reading at her room. She don't want distractions since it's summer." she replied.

Yeri make fake coughs to call everybody's attention. "Hey girls, meet my---- you know what I am talking about, she is that person.. my princess saviour. Meet Seulgi unnie, my-----" Yeri stopped as her sister interrupted her little speech for me "Stop it, Yeri-ah! They need to know who the hell she is!"

I widened my eyes from the bad word. How can she say that from this three innocent girls were merely know about cursing?

"Hi~ I am Kang Seulgi, I am glad to meetya all!! Hehehehe" I introduced awkwardly as I shake their hands.

"I am Nayeon.. The leader of our little group. Nice to meet you too." she said cutely while showing her bunny teeth again.

"Hi! I am Chaeyoung! Call me Chaeng because that's my short name! I am happy to see you." she said before everyone including 'the evil' laughing endlessly and  I don't know why they were laughing.

"Chaeng, that's always I will call you from now on because it's your short name, right? and it's perfectly fitted on your height as well." the tallest girl in her friends mocked on this little creature who pouted as she got tease again. I bet she's the one who got tease the most.

"Oh..oh.. Sorry, about that... Seulgi unnie??" she asked and I responded her a timid nod because.... she's too beautiful to be same age as Yeri.

"Oh sorry, You're waiting me to let me introduce myself. I am Tzuyu and call me Chewy to make my name easier." she bowed to me and I could only stared at her. Why am I feeling this things? She is just beautiful for me.

 

 

"Let's get going!!! My unnie set up everything at my room!" Yeri shouted while making her steps in the stairs.

 

----------------------

Everything seemed goes well between five of us excluding Yeri's sister that always sending me a glare when I try to be good at them. I guessed... no.. definitely she don't like me as her Yeri's friend and her friend obviously. I don't think I cause them a big trouble or neither did bad to them that makes her want me to stay away.

Yeri's friends are starting to depart their own ways as the sun is setting down.

"Oh Seulgi unnie!! It's really fun to play with you! Yeri is really right when she told us that-----" Chaeyoung stopped as I saw Yeri's mouth muttering something that I couldn't comprehend.

"Ah... Hehehehe! She's right when she told to us that you were a good person. Thank you for coming with us..."she continued what she is about to say.

"Seulgi unnie... I hope we meet each other again. This is the happiest play we did when you are here.  Please play with us more.. Plueeeeweesssss!!" Tzuyu said as she shake my both hands and she is jumping at the same time. I glanced over Yeri's sister for some odd reason and I could see that she's staring at me blankly. I don't know if she still mad or what.

I faced Tzuyu with a bright smile "Definitely meet you all again. Definitely..." 

After I told that words, they were screaming out loud when they saw me at their school's hallways as they noticed me wandering around at my first day.

"Whoooo!! You surely kept the promise that you will meet us!!!" Chaeyoung hugged me tightly and Tzuyu follows, leaving Nayeon standing awkwardly behind.

"Unnie!! Can you promise us that you will hang out with us? Please!! I miss you so much.. oh.. I mean.. is we miss you!!"Tzuyu rubbed her nape nervously and I replied with her a warm smile "Of course, where am I going when I already had all of you as my friends."

"Yes!! I am going to tell this to Yeri when I reached at home! Bwahahhaha!" Tzuyu said while laughing like there is no tommorow.

 

I noticed that they were only three, where is Yeri? "Hey, I wonder where is Yeri?"

 

"Yeri?? You didn't heard that she is going to abroad to study there. We thought that you already knew because she didn't tell about you when she is leaving. She got  scholarship there." Nayeon explained the situation why Yeri is not with us. 

After that conversation, I went to my section's room with no soul as I thought that Yeri and I could have abundant time to play since we are schoolmates but now we aren't.

 

When I reached inside the room, someone's voice halted my steps to continue walking towards to the chairs as I looked up who's the owner of that familiar voice.

 

"Hey!! Kang Seulgi!! Sit with me!!!" she yelled before she came in front of me and grabbed my wrist again as she pulled me to her seat.

 

"Sit.. My sister was gone and there's nothing to worry about staying away from her. She'll surely forget about you. Come with me, instead. I am your classmate and I am going to be your friend for now because I don't want you to get harm." she said as she sit beside me.

 

"From now on, we are friends and I am going to teach you something that will protect your true personality so that they will not judge you on how you act. Do you understand me?" She asked again and I really don't know what she is talkimg about.

 

"Aishhh!! You didn't get my point. Come with me for a moment and let's talk about this." she impatiently said before she pull me somewhere outside of our room.

 

 

"Listen.. what am I saying is.... I am going to teach you on how to act feminine. I mean this is an all girls school.  You need to act to be girly if you don't want to get harm by the other students since they are going to tease you if you're acting boyish. I am boyish but... I still take care my image here and for my observations, you were careless and you seemed never cared about your image to the others. "

 

She deeply breathes and started talking again "This is the reason why I am shoving you off from my sister because I don't want someone would for being with you. Not that you were bad but on how you act towards to people. I'm not sure but I think you were a girl who acts like a boy and I don't like my sister to fall to you deeper, she felt something to you. She is still a kid and I don't want to take it seriously so I am starting to remove you on her life." she said as she looked at me closely.

 

"Don't make me say the word. Tell me.... tell me about yourself and your actions. I wanted to know if my guesses are right." She spoke again, glaring onto my eyes.

 

Around that time, I felt very scared that I feel that she was like my mom, pushing me to tell the truth  that I never wanted to happen to me. That time, I want to be other person so I can't hide this truth that I keeping for myself. I fighted my tears to not fall down any time soon to not make her see how miserable I am. That time, I am still confuse who do I like for myself. To face the truth or to keep it as my secret.

 

"You're wrong, Sooyoung-shii. I am not kind of a girl based on your observations. You should asked your sister instead because I don't feel the same way as hers. I only see her like my little sister as well. Don't worry... I am delicate girl when I am in the school. Thanks for your concern but I think I would not need you. Bye~" I remarked before I leave her speechless in the corridors.

 

"Wait!!!!!!" She shouted behind. I turned my body to face her "What do you want from me now?" I asked sternly.

 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for making you felt bad. Can we still be friends? Yeri will be glad if you do."she asked while walking towards me.

 

 

"Sure. I don't want to have any issue here in school. Just......... please... don't suspect me over wrong things, you have to asked me anytime about it." I said before I felt something warmth around my body. She is hugging me! She is hugging me!

 

"Thank you, Seulgi! You really forgive someone like me easily when I caused a lot of hurt when I spit out my words harshly. I'm really sorry. I will need to get know you first before judging you. I'm sorry." She keep apologizing over and over again for being bad to me.

 

 

 

"Hey...." 

 

"Whoa!!! You made me surprise, Kwon! I can feel my heart is going to burst because you really surprise me!! I almost throw the book I was reading." The woman said as she take deep breathes countlessly.

 

"You were really into her works. You looked very focused on what you reading. Can I peeked some lines there? I want to know what is happening when your expression is like that." Yuri said as she is getting the book but the woman stopped her quickly, so quick that she looks crazy reader who don't want to let others read.

 

"No!!! You should buy one. This is mine and no one dare touch my books even you! Make your boss' sales high so you can have plenty money." 

 

"Tch......... You're weird. Anyway, Taeyeon definitely give me one later as free." Yuri stacked her tongue out, making me pissed.

 

 "Here's your cappuccino, freak.." Yuri said as she placed the cup in front of me when suddenly my vibrated as I received a message from someone else. A smile is visible on my face.

 

"Hey, you look like a creep. Eyyy... don't tell me you have admirer again, you're such a liar." Yuri mocked while sipping her coffee.

 

"What the hell? This is Krystal. You're thinking wrong again, Yul."

 

"What did she said? Can you tell her that her favorite unnie misses her so much?"Yuri cutely requested.

 

"Shut up, she told me that she will come over and check out her Taeyeon unnie's book for the last time and she wants to catch up with you guys. She seemed have same plans like mine." I said before putting my phone down.

 

"Oh... That's great! Actually, Seohyun texted me a while ago as she want to buy Taeyeon's book as well and she wants to talk with her as well. It's been a while when they met. So this will look like a reunion for us. I doubt that Taeyeon still has a time to entertain you, guys. I asked her later on if she can talk with us." Yuri said excitedly as she brought her phone.

 

 

"I hope you didn't mind, Taeyeon-ah. We miss you especially me..... I really miss you so much." I stared outside of the coffee shop, seeing Taeyeon still busy dealing her fans with a bright smile as she receive compliments and gifts from her fans.

 

Author's Note:

Hi guys! Don't kill me! Hehehehe! I am very sorry to update this chapter for so long because school is very busy past few weeks ago and also, I didn't put romance in this chapter. I know that you were kind of expected to have at least have Irene or Wendy here but I decided to put them in next chapters. Also, I felt that this chapter is quite boring because it's Seul's childhood when the truth started to showing up. And guys, I added some characters in real life and in book to make it interesting. Who do you think is Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Nayeon in real life? You can guess~ Since Red Velvet has only 5 members, why not add more to fit in SNSD members? I hope this chapter make it up from my long absence :( BTW, I am very happy to your response, it made my day complete! I love how you guessing the pairing. It will be more complicated when I include Irene and Wendy here. Again, subscribers, votes, comments and views were highly appreciated. Thank you once again my readers, that's it for now. Have a nice whole day!! Bye~