Chapter 1

Thousand Words For You

 

"Leave.." Taeyeon repeated.

 

"Fine.. I'll wait till you finish your fansign. I want to catch up." The woman replied.

 

"I said leave. I'm tired after this. I'm going home afterwards. Don't wait for me.." Taeyeon said with emotionless face.

 

"But---- I'll still.. wait for you!"

 

"Whatever..." Taeyeon grumbled and shouted "Next please!!!!!"

 

The woman sighed in dissapointment. She never expect Taeyeon will be too much cold to her after they never seen each other for a decade. She could just simply forgive the girl but again, Taeyeon suprises her. She get down from the stage and find the good spot to sit on while waiting for Taeyeon finish her schedule.

 

 

"It's my fault, that's why she's mad at me."the woman whispered to herself.

 

She looked at Taeyeon with admiration. "Who could thought that you will be an author? An author who doesn't read too much to her teens. That's so suprising." She chuckled slightly as she lift the book, examining the title and cover.

 

 

"Thousand Words For You....." she mumbled and added "by Kim Taeyeon."

 

She flipped the book as her sight reads the description in the back of the book.

 

Description? Summary? No way. You must read this all. No spoilers because this the last book from famous writer Kim Taeyeon. This truly special to her since she spent almost 10 years to decide if she ever publish this book or not. As an idea, this is about friendship and love. Sounds very usual plot but you will never imagine that there's a big difference behind this story from the ones you usually read. This is about probihited love from people's eyes. You're probably wondering why the description is my note. The title says it all. Read this with an openminded heart. All those words from the above are consisted of hundred words for you... all. Do you notice it? Read to find out the thousand words of the main character that she never told to her.

 

 

"Tchh... Should I count this all to know if it's really one hundred? You're torturing us, Kim.. But the description seems very different from her recent books. I am getting very curious..." the woman said in her inner voice.

 

The woman opened the book swiftly as she started to read the book. "This is will going my past time for me now." She thought.

 

CHAPTER 1

"BEFORE I MET SOMEONE LIKE YOU, I AM GIRL WITH NO FREEDOM. I'LL ALWAYS THE ONE WHO FOLLOW THE OTHERS THAN TO MYSELF. I LIKELY TO CONSIDER THE OTHERS MORE THAN I AM. THAT'S MY ONE OF THE REASON WHY I CAN'T TELL THIS TO YOU, SEEMS THE OTHERS DON'T LIKE ME TO TELL THIS TO YOU."(58 WORDS)

 

(12 years ago)

One afternoon at our backyard, I was playing with my friends because it's my brother's birthday and he invited some of my friends at the school to keep me entertain. 

 

"Kang Seulgi!! It's your turn to find us!" my bestfriend Kai happily shouted while dragging me at the big oak tree.

 

"Yah!!! It's not so fair because she can easily find us here since she lives here!!!" Taeyong also my friend whined as he don't like me as tagger.

 

"So, what do you mean, Yong~" Sehun asked him.

 

"Let us hide outside of your backyards, Gom. It's more fun if we do that right, hyung?" Taeyong asked with pleading eyes to his Seulgi's favorite hyung, I mean not her real brother but an older friend of hers, Cho Kyuhyun.

 

"It's more fun in outside but remember.. we can't do that and Seulgi might probably get scolded again by playing outside. She might get danger. She's a girl." Kyuhyun explained but Seulgi who loves to play denied.

 

"No!! Let's play outside!! My mom will not notice me since she is so busy to my brother's visitor. She will not scold me." Seulgi sheepishly answered while going to their gate as she swung it open.

 

 

"But--- Seul.." Kyuhyun attempted but Seulgi stopped him as she replied "Don't worry, oppa.. I'm watching myself carefully. Let's go!!"

 

Kai and Taeyong happily skip going outside with Seulgi while Kyuhyun going behind them, thinking if he do the right thing. 

 

After minutes, their game once started and they almost forgotten that their parents might become worried as they went out to play. 

"Yah!! It will become darker soon, let's go back to Seul's house." Kyuhyun said while stopping them.

"But oppa.. I'm too enjoying running. The visitors are still there, don't worry and you were there for us, right?  Please oppa, just give us a minute, right Yong and Kai??" Seulgi asked her friends but Kyuhyun glared the two and the two don't have choice to disagree to Seulgi.

 

"Seul, we need to go home. I'm so tired, you know and I am dirty now." Kai said while nudging the other. 

 

"Yeah!Yeah! I'm stinky now. We ned to go home now." Taeyong panicly added.

 

"Oh... okay. My mom might be angry at me again when she see me dirty."

 

The friends goes back to Seulgi's house. Seulgi could really feel that her mother was upset from her appearance once they went back. 

 

"Seulgi, how many times did I tell you to not play outside? Look at you! Your dress is very dirty and your smell is like a dog! You seems that you are not a girl. Please act it once when we have visitors at home. Geez!! They might doubt that----" Seulgi's mom cutted her words when Seulgi's father stopped her talking by holding her shoulders.

 

"Shsshh.. Don't be too loud, Saeron. You're scaring our Seulgi. She just want to have fun to her friends."Seulgi's father crouched down while holding Seulgi's little hands "My little girl, it's okay if you play with them outside but you need to be responsible to your looks since you are a girl and a girl must be clean and neat. The others kids will tease you about being dorty girl, do you want that??" 

 

Seulgi pouted and shook her head timidly. "Good then you should wash now before anyone else see you being dirty. They will tease you if they see you now, okay?" Her father said before leaving the two of them.

 

"Remember your dad's words, Seul. Clean and neat.." Her mother remarked. 

 

Starting that day, Seulgi hold herself to not to do any activities that make her break her parent's words but as she tried so hard, she can't help to join her friends playing. Her mother was always upset, angry and scold her countless times as she disobeyed her.

 

"Seulgi!! How many times I always remind you to fix your hair, fix your clothes and don't get sweat!! Do you know that you embarass me everytime I fetch you because you always look sweaty and dirty. They might think that I am not taking care you because you always disobey me! Are you really a girl, Seulgi? You always act boyish and I noticed that all your friends are boys. I never seen you once with a girl. Are you tom?" Seulgi's mom frustatedly said while glaring to Seulgi.

 

"Tell me early, Seulgi!!! We can still fix your habit since you are still young!" Seulgi's mom shouted again while shaking the little girl.

 

Seulgi yelp in pain "A-aniyo!! I just.. dont-- have a girl.. friend!"

 

"Then find one. I am sick seeing you with those boys.

 

"But------ how?? I don't---" Seulgi reasoned.

 

"Find one,Seulgi please!! Boys are never good to you."Seulgi's mom desperately said.

 

"How can I find a girl to befriended?" Seulgi thought.

 

--------

"Find a girl to be my friend."Seulgi said to herself while scanning her surroundings. She saw some girls but Seulgi don't likes what she is seeing. Playing dolls while talking. Seulgi finds it hilarious. 

 

"Toys don't talk and not fun thing. Racing is way more better than that stuff." Seulgi chuckles while walking through the park, looking someone who can fit her style of playing.

 

While walking, she feels herself hungry for a moment. She went to ice cream cart to satisfy her. As she received the ice cream, something caught her eye. She fishes out her change in her pocket as fast as she could and start catching one girl who is running.

 

Seulgi likes running. She wishes that the girl she is chasing now likes to run as well. But it seems the other girl was running because she is chasing something.

 

"Princess~ Don't run!!" other girl shouted while catching her pet dog. Dog..... she is just running because he needs to catch her dog. Seulgi deeply sighed as she thought that she already find her true friend with the same interest.

 

The girl stopped her tracks as she feels she's out of her breathe. Seulgi bumped her shoulders as she runs and dont notice that the other girl stop. Seulgi halted her footsteps when she heard the girl's cry.

 

"I--can't-- catch my princess!! I am--not good at running because my legs are too short!!! My dad will kill me losing princess!!! Huhuhuhu" the other girl cried while sitting on the ground.

 

Seulgi felt an urge to help  the other girl. She sat down beside while wiping her tears on her face. Damn, her mother will scold her again for making her dress dirtied again as she sat down on the ground.

 

The girl seems suprise seeing someone wiping her tears and looking at her with concern. The girl shows confused look to Seulgi.

 

"Where your dog went?" Seulgi asked warmly.

 

"P-princess went t-there.." the girk replied while pointing her index finger to the right side.

 

"Get up there and sit first on the benches. The ground is dirty. I get your dog and wait me here. I'll be fast. I'll get your princess back, promise.." Seulgi flashed her smile leaving the girl flusterred from her actions.

 

Seulgi dashed off, looking for the girl's dog. She almost went around the park when she spotted a dog wandering around. She thinks that this is the missing dog. Seulgi cooed the dog by her name "Princess~~ chu. chu.chu.chu." she called while clapping her hands to get the dog's attention.

 

After few minutes, Seulgi successfully caught the dog as she wrapped the dog in her arms. Seulgi find the owner of the dog in the bench, waiting her to come back. 

 

The girl avert her eyes to Seulgi who is smiling at her while bringing the dog. The girl quickly got up from her seat and get the dog from Seulgi as she hugs the dog.

 

"Oh princess! Where have you been?? I am  very worried that I could not see you again!!" 

 

"I found her near at the fishing pond. It's easy to tell that your dog is missing because she is wandering around." Seulgi said while rubbing her nape. She feels nervous for some odd reasons.

 

The girl put her dog in her cage abd quickly hugged Seulgi. Seulgi was ataken back to her actions. It's her first time to recieved a hug from a strangers. Her friends don't hug her before. Her relatives only hugged her.

"Is girls really like this?? Hugging you even you don't know each to other. " Seulgi asked herself while the other girl still hugging her tightly.

 

"Thank you very much for looking and cactching my princess. I am very lucky to have you..... ?? What's your name??" The girl asked.

 

 

Seulgi smiled warmly as she replied " Seulgi.. Kang Seulgi."

 

"Nice to meet you, Seulgi...."  the girl stared at Seulgi for too long and suddenly the girl blurted some weird thing.

 

"Nice to meet you too..??" Seulgi copied the girl.

"Kang Seulgi, I like you~" the girl bravely said as she closed her two eyes.

 

Seulgi froze as she never thought that someone would like her to be friends at the short time.

 

Seulgi answered her while shaking the other girl as she is very excited to play with this girl. Seulgi surely her mom will be delightful when she knows that she got a girl friend.

 

"I like you too!! Let's play at my house then.." 

 

"REALLY??!! YOU LIKE ME TOO??!!!" the girl said in disbelief.

 

"Yeah!! My mom will be happy for me since I don't have a girl to be play with!!!" 

 

"But.. can I do something to prove to you that I like you?" the girl requested. Seulgi thought that girls have something some sort of rituals for gaining friends. Little did she knew, her heart pounds fastly as she felt something wet damped on her cheeks.

 

Kiss~

"That's for liking me too. You should do it to me as well since you like me too." the girl said while offering her cheeks to Seulgi.

 

"But--- I can't---" Seulgi honestly answered.

 

"I thought you like me." the girl pouted.

 

"Yes.. I like you as a friend but not what you think. We are friends.. I am suprise you kiss me." Seulgi said while folding her arms.

 

Just like the little girls who have a crush then found out but seemed their crushes is not having a damn to them, that's the girl expression. She cried again hardly. Seulgi don't know what to do to this girl. She quickly wrapped her arms around the little girl's body.

 

"Don't cry, it's wrong to like me. I can be your friend or sister but not your crush. You'll find a man who like you back soon when we grew up." Seulgi whispered.

 

"But you were the first one who never doubt to help me... I really like someone likes you, Seulgi.." the girl cried even more and all can Seulgi do is her comfort her.

 

"Hey! You! What did you do to my sister!! Get away from her!!!" someone voice interrupted us so I quickly released the hug. The girl went to the other girl "Unnie!! She don't do anything. Believe me!!" 

 

"Let's go home, Yeri-yah. She might get you cry again." the older girl mocked while getting the cage.

 

"NO!!! I LIKE HER, UNNIE!! I LIKE KANG SEULGI!!"Yeri said.

 

"What?? Are you kidding me? She's a girl too, hello? You can't like or love someone if you're the same, Yeri. So stay away from her from now on because if not... unnie will be mad at you. Do you want that??" the older one asked.

 

"But--- unnie~" Yeri whined.

 

"No buts, squirtle. I bet she never feel the same way."

 

"You're wrong! She said she likes me too!!!" Yeri reasoned out. Seulgi is very shocked from aggreasive Yeri's response and she could feel the older sister's glare holing her.

 

"Oh really?? So it means that you really need to stay away from her, Yeri because from unnie's perspective she is not good for you. She's a bad influence."

 

Seulgi can't defend herself as she could not think any words to tell this girl that she is not bad.

 

"But--+ unnie~ Seulgi is not bad. She even--" Yeri stopped her words when the older carried the little girl and left Seulgi dumbfounded.

 

She clenched her fist and told to herself "Girls are crazy. I thought I can find one but you broke it."

 

-----------

The girl closes the book hardly as she feels her forehead is getting sweat as soon as she read the book. 

 

"Why did I feel something weird from this book? This can be possibly...." the girl distracted her thoughts when.someone appeared her sight.

 

 

"Hey, still can't talk to her? She's still mad,you know. I know you are waiting for her but trust me, she's not the Taeyeon you used to know before. She will still ignore you but you know before thinking some ways how she forgives you. Let's get some coffee. Will you come with me,hmm?" Yuri asked while offering her hand. 

 

The girl nodded stiffly and askes Yuri " Have you read her book this time?"

 

"Not yet. Taeyeon don't want me to read that book first. I don't know why. Maybe she's not confident this one or it's ugly.. I don't care for her books but still she needs me as her personal assistant, that's matter at me. Why you asked?" Yuri smiled.

 

"Oh nothing, I just feel weird." the girl replied blantly.

 

"I felt weird this time too." Yuri said while looking at the girl confusily.

 

 

Author's Note:

Hi!! Guys!! I really love your responses! You are guessing who's that girl. Thank you very much. I'd really appreciaed that. I'm sorry if I can't revealed that person yet because its too early. For the fictional characters, I know that the first chapter is short but in the next chapter it will take longer as I focused them. Again, who do you think that person and for fictional characters wh do you think is Yeri's sister? You can guess if you want. Thanks for your support and love, my readers. Comments,votes,subscribed,views are highly appreciated. I love you all