[a day to remember]

If Only

 

“Ya, Ga Eul-yang, I’ve been looking everywhere.”

 

“Who? Yoona? Did you see her?”

 

“Finally! You talked to me! No, I’m looking for you! Woo Bin took care of it, he has connections. Are you okay?”

 

He went out of his car, took off his jacket and gave it to Ga Eul.

 

“It’s freezing, here, take this.”

 

“I’m ok…I’m just…I’m scared.”

 

“Don’t worry, Woo Bin will find her, I promise.”

 

 

Ga Eul started to cry and Yi Jung comforted her, giving her a hug. Suddenly, Yi Jung’s phone rang.

 

“Yoboseyo…what?!”

 

“What? What is it?” Ga Eul.

 

“Let’s go.”

 

 

Yi Jung and Ga Eul both inside the car and sped up.

 

 

“What happened? Who’s that on the phone? Did they found Yoona?”

 

Yi Jung was silent but was driving rapidly.

 

 

“Yah, answer me!”

 

Yi Jung stopped. As in FULL BREAK.

 

 

“What’s happening?!” Ga Eul broke into tears. Yi Jung held her hand and pulled her into a hug.

 

 

“It’s going to be ok…I promise. Okay, Chief Jung called me, Woo Bin and Yoona both met an accident, a car accident. I think it’s Woo Bin who….”

 

 

“What….”

 

 

“Ga Eul-ah….”

 

 

“Drive.”

 

“Ga Eul…

 

“I said drive…” Ga Eul said and Yi Jung drives.

 

They arrived at the hospital.

 

“Chief Jung, where are they?” Yi Jung.

 

 

“Young Master (Bowed), the girl, IM YOONA, at the ER, and Young Master Woo Bin at the lobby just outside the emergency room.”

 

“Thanks.” Yi Jung.

 

Ga Eul hurriedly went to Woo Bin.

 

“Ya! Sunbae, what happened?!”

 

“Ga Eul-yang…I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to… I was…I was just…just…”

 

Then the doctor came out.

 

“What’s her condition?” Yi Jung.

 

“Don’t worry, everything’s fine, just minor scratches, she just fainted afterwards, not very serious at all.”

 

“Good thing the car stopped right before…” Woo Bin but Ga Eul cut her.

 

“Good thing?! You almost killed her! You’re so unbelievable!” and she walked out.

 

Yoona was transferred to a room, she’s ok for now, just sleeping. Ga Eul was asleep too sitting on a chair beside Yoona and leaning against on a wall. Yi Jung and Woo Bin just arrived bringing some snacks and flowers.

 

“Woo Bin…sunbae…” Yoona said, talking in her sleep.

 

“Huh? Yoona.” Woo Bin said and went near her.

 

He touched her face with some minor scratches then he remembered.

 

 

FLASHBACK:

 

“Yoona, where are you? I’m sorry, I’m sorry…” Woo Bin said beating his steering wheel.

He was driving too fast. He was trying to call Chief Jung when he reached his cellphone, he was confident that the streets are clear because it’s already past midnight. But as he turned back his glance at the road, there he saw a girl wearing a white dress finding her way across the street. He bleeped for a couple of times and hit the break as hard as he could. BANG. His car stopped, little did he know if he had hit the girl or not because he can’t see her anymore. He got off his car and trembled when he realized who the girl is.

 

He went closer, kneeled and lifted her to see her face. A tear fell down from his eyes when he saw that it was his princess for the day–

YOONA.

 

END OF FLASHBACK.

 

 

He touched Yoona’s precious cheeks. Yi Jung noticed Ga Eul looking uncomfortable sleeping while sitting.

 

 

 

Yi Jung’s POV

 

How could I leave someone like her? She’s just too innocent to be left alone. She’s so sweet and charming all the time. When she’s mad, she’s the cutest, when she’s sad, when she cries… every time. Just tell me Ga Eul, I’ll stay. Just tell me to.

 

END OF POV
 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ga Eul woke up around 4 in the morning. She was freezing, it’s so cold since the room was air-conditioned. She went outside, and heard Yi Jung and Woo Bin talking together.

 

“Why are they awake?” Ga Eul murmured.

 

“I’ve never stayed up this late just because of a girl.” Yi Jung.

 

“Even me, ya…maybe Ga Eul won’t forgive me because of what I’ve done.”

 

“Ga Eul has a good heart, behind her manly punches, her strong personality and that annoying attitude of hers, I know way…way deep inside, she’s something.”

 

That made Ga Eul smile but accidentally she sneezed, Yi Jung and Woo Bin saw her.

 

“Ahh…i…was just…ehh, what are you two doing here?!”

 

Yi Jung came closer, taking off his jacket and handing it to her.

 

“You should take a rest bumpkin, you’ll catch colds. I’ll see you tomorrow, get some sleep.”

 

He kissed her on her forehead and she didn’t seem to react at all.

 

Ga Eul returned to Yoona’s room realizing Yi Jung just kissed him…again.

 

 

Ga Eul’s POV

 

Why is my mind contradicting what my heart says? I guess I’m just tired and all… Yi Jung and Woo Bin are really…not spoiled brats after all… they could be responsible at times…

 

END OF POV

 

 

The next morning, Yoona woke up.

 

“Ga Eul…Ga Eul…” she said.

 

But Ga Eul left with Yi Jung, they went home to get some clothing for Yoona and Woo Bin was left instead.
 

_____________________________________________________________________________
 

“Do you think they’d be alright? I mean… Yoona…and Woo Bin..” Ga Eul.

 

“Don’t worry, Woo Bin has his own style in seducing women.”

 

“What? I’m not talking about that! Aissh, you…”

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“What?...for what…” Ga Eul calmed down.

 

 

“For everything…”

 

“You’re leaving right? When’s your flight?”

 

 

Yi Jung’s POV

 

Ouch! So you really want me to go? Don’t do this Ga Eul please. Stop me. Stop me.

 

END OF POV
 

___________________________________________________________________________
 

 

“Oh, on Saturday…why?” Yi Jung.

 

“Nothing…it’s my birthday on Sunday, I thought you should come…but since you’re leaving… well, I guess it’s Yoona and me. Is Woo Bin coming with you?”

 

“You’re inviting me to your birthday party? Seriously?”

 

“It’s not a party… just a couple of chit chats with bonding moments…you know…”

 

“You don’t know how happy I am to hear that. I could reschedule my flight, you know…”
 

___________________________________________________________________________
 

 

Meanwhile…

 

 

“Ga Eul-ah…ouch…” Yoona said while trying to get up.

 

“Huh? Yoona… you shouldn’t stress yourself too much. Ga Eul went home…with Yi Jung, to get some…stuffs. Are you okay? Seriously Yoona, are you okay? I’m really really sorry if I let you go all by yourself, I just thought you needed some…”

 

“Enough.”

 

“Huh? Yoona…”

 

“It’s ok now, you can leave.”

 

“But…let me explain.”

 

“There’s no need to explain, everything is done, let’s just forget about it… okay?”

 

“Yoona…”

 

“You don’t have to do this. Just leave me alone.”

 

Woo Bin opened the door but didn’t go out…he closed the door and sat at the couch, without making a noise. He kept quiet and observed Yoona. She was teary eyed already and Woo Bin could feel his heart ache…

 

“Stupid Yoona… You’re so stupid! And Useless!” Yoona said banging her head on the wall, crying.

 

Woo Bin can’t help watching and ran to her and hugged her tightly.

 

“I’m sorry for what I’ve said lately, I just don’t want to hurt your feelings. I’m a playboy and I toy with girls for fun and I was afraid I would do that to you so I tried to escape from what I’m really feeling before you feel the pain of what’s real. But…the truth is, I think I love you already.”

 

Yoona just cried while Woo Bin hugged her, really tightly. He was teary eyed too.

 

“I’m so sick and tired of waiting… of expecting something or someone… you know that feeling? Making someone fall for you when you don’t intend to catch her anyway…”

 

“Ssshh, I’m sorry… Yoona…please….stop crying now. Okay?”

 

Yi Jung and Ga Eul arrived and saw the two of them in their dramatic hugging, and crying scene.

 

“Ehem…did we disturb you guys?” Ga Eul.

 

“Ga Eul-ah? I’m so so so sorry…” Yoona

 

“Everything’s ok now…I’m happy you’re fine…let’s just not talk about it okay?”

 

 

(A/N:) Poster from ArtsyAsianCrew! ^^ the best. ^^