Once Again

If Only

 

Yi Jung felt weak walking away from the girl he truly loved. He reached his orange car…

 

BANG. He gave it a quick smash on the door. His tears forming at the corner of his right eye. He didn’t mean to say it. He didn’t mean it. He didn’t mean to hurt her. He didn’t mean to leave her. It was just not meant to be. He never liked the idea of leaving someone crying because of him especially if that someone was Ga Eul.

 

He revved up his car engine and left the place.

 

Yi Jung’s POV

I’m so sorry Ga Eul, I hope you get what I really wanted to say. What my heart wants to say. It’s just that, I’ve done my part, I want you to realize and do yours. I want you to understand how it’s supposed to be. I’ll wait for you. I really am very sorry if it turned out this way. If I hurt you a lot, I didn’t mean to do it really… I hope you realize it sooner, I can’t take it too much… I can’t wait that long. I just want to hear those words from your lips…

________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yoona was a bit hectic thinking about Woo Bin. She was daydreaming, when she noticed Ga Eul staring ahead at nothing so she decided to .

 

“Yi Jung sunbae…ya, Yi Jung sunbae…”

 

Yoona imitated her style but still Ga Eul failed to react with it.

 

“Ya! Chu Ga Eul!” Yoona pouted.

 

“Ehh? Sunbae! I mean…Yoona, what? Ah…Why? What happened?” She was surprised.

 

“I knew it… you weren’t yourself lately.” Yoona said sitting next to her.

 

“How could you say that? I’m fine.” She denied.

 

“You think you can hide that from me? I can feel you even before when I was blind how much more now that I can see? Ya, Ga Eul, there’s nothing you could do about it if you just sit there and murmur his name for a thousand times! Go and tell him you love him before he realizes he should stop loving you. Don’t wait until everything is too late… He…”

 

“Yoona, when we were in Macau… you know, when you were kidnapped and all… why didn’t you blame Woo Bin sunbae or even get mad at him once?”

 

“Because… I can feel it. It wasn’t his fault…i… trust him… and I love him. I couldn’t blame him for what happened to me, he didn’t want it to happen too… why?”

 

“Nothing…”

 

“Ga Eul… he did his best to let you know how much he loves you. He did his part… now do yours.”

 

“But he stopped loving me already…”

 

“Because you won’t let him love you Ga Eul… He can’t love you one-way… you also have to do your part. So what are you waiting for?”

 

“What do you mean what am I waiting for?”

 

“Ga Eul…”

 

“I know.. I know… but, not know. I can’t face him yet.”

 

“Then when???”

 

“I don’t know…”

 

“It’s up to you… it’s not me who’ll regret it if he finds someone new…Yi Jung sunbae and Woo Bin isn’t the type who’ll wait for girls like us… that’s why I grabbed my first chance before it’s too late. We’ll never know… after all, who wouldn’t resist Yi Jung’s smile? His alluring eyes and tempting manly gestures? Hmm? Right?” Yoona sounded persuasively.

 

Ga Eul bit her lip. She then remembered her past moments with Yi Jung.

 

=^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^=

 

Yi Jung on the other hand, seemed very busy in his studio…

 

His phone rang.

 

 

“Yo bro, let’s have some fun!” Woo Bin on the other line.

 

 

“I’m busy, see you later.” He hangs up.

 

 

He looked like he can’t be disturbed right now. He seems so keen in finishing his work. There’s something so special about it. He then heard footsteps…

 

 

“I told you, I’m busy, I can’t be disturbed… go away and come back later.”

 

 

“Sunbae…oh, sorry, then I’ll just come back next time. Sorry.”

 

 

Yi Jung stopped when he heard that voice. He ran after her.

 

 

“Ga Eul, stop. I’m sorry, I thought it was Woo Bin. I didn’t mean to push you away.”

 

“Oh, it’s okay... I can see you’re really busy, I’ll just come back later when you’re ready to talk.”

 

 

Her eyes are sparkling with tears again. How do you feel facing the man who just told you he just stopped loving you when you just started to realize you love him? (do you understand what I mean?)

 

 

“It’s okay, come back inside.”

 

 

“Aniyo, I’m fine here… I just wanted to apologize for…”

 

 

“Don’t talk to me if you’re going to cry again. I told you, I don’t like girls crying in front of me.”

 

 

She kept quiet for a few seconds…trying to stop herself from sobbing again. Yi Jung looked at her but she just avoided his stare and looked at her cold hands instead.

 

 

“Ga Eul…I didn’t mean to…”

 

 

“Sunbae…I’m sorry…”

 

 

“For what?”

 

 

“Everything…”

 

 

“It’s fine…”

 

 

“Stop it.”

 

 

“What?”

 

 

“Stop pretending, I know you’re hurting too… stop it.”

 

 

“Ga Eul-yang, you think I’m pretending? Why would I be hurt? I know my place, you and I are just friends, I stopped myself from overlooking stuffs between you and me. I’m your teacher, and you’re my student.”

 

 

She broke in tears.

 

 

“Why? Why is it too hard for me to say it? Can’t you just read what my mind and my heart has to say?” Ga Eul said crying.

 

 

Yi Jung looked at her and her trembling voice just made him froze a sudden. He can’t move a muscle, he was frozen. He can’t stop staring at her. He felt his heart being smashed, he held his heart, he felt his heartbeat beating loudly like a drum roll. It was angry. His heart was angry and loud and is likely to explode.

 

 

“I tried to tell you sunbae… I really tried. I just can’t…because…”

 

 

“because why?”

 

 

“I’m scared…”

 

 

“Of what?”

 

 

“That…I’ll be like one of those girls you’re just playing with.”

 

 

“Ga Eul…(he turned his back on her)….you’re not worthy to be my girl.”

 

 

“Sunbae…” Ga Eul cried but her voice didn’t make Yi Jung come back. Instead, she heard the loud bang of the door. And all the lights at Yi Jung’s studio went off.

 

 

Ga Eul stayed near the door crying…she didn’t want to stay in the first place but the rain made her. It was raining…hard and she didn’t have any umbrella so she stayed.

 

 

Yi Jung’s POV

There you have it Yi Jung. KARMA. You keep on playing with girls, now the woman you love is scared to love you. Aissh, stupid! STUPID!
__________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

It was 1am when the rain had stopped, and poor Ga Eul fell asleep.

 

 

Woo Bin’s car arrived, and our gangster happily walked to Yi Jung’s studio.

 

 

“What the…” he gasped.

 

Ga Eul was chilling, freezing to death. He carried her and knocked at Yi Jung’s door. LOUDLY.

 

 

“Yi Jung-ah! Ya, open!” He called.

 

 

Yi Jung opened the door clearly he was disturbed in his sleep. His eyes widened at the sight of Ga Eul with her drenched clothing.

 

 

“What happened?? Ga Eul-ah…” Yi Jung took her from Woo Bin and brought her to HIS bedroom.

 

 

“What do you mean what happened? She was there outside your door freezing! I thought you love her, why didn’t you let her come in?! Man, Yoona’s going to be mad at me!!” Woo Bin scratched his head and got some wine from the cupboard.

 

 

“Ya, stop blaming me and get me some warm water okay? And why on earth did you involve Yoona here?” Yi Jung said not looking him.

 

 

“If Yoona founds out what happened to Ga Eul, he’ll be mad at YOU and ME!” he said.

 

 

“Then stop blaming me and help me here.” Yi Jung said but then he looked at Ga Eul soaking wet. He turned to Woo Bin and said..

 

 

“On the other hand, why don’t you fetch Yoona, I’ll take it from here.” He said.

 

 

“Ya, what are you planning? You’re not trying to…”

 

 

“Woo Bin…”

 

 

“Alright…fine, I’ll go. You better make sure you have some explanation when we get back.”

 

 

Woo Bin left. Yi Jung got some clothes in his closet.

 

 

He started undressing her, but carefully. He then dressed her with his sweatshirt and pants. He hugged her, tightly…and let her rest on his shoulder while he was drying her hair.

 

 

“Sunbae…I’m sorry…” Ga Eul murmured in her sleep.

 

 

Yi Jung looked at her making sure she’s still sleeping. He kissed her on her lips, he wanted to tell her he was sorry for causing her so much pain.

 

 

He realized how much he still loves her. He looked at her from the door to his bedroom then he shut it and went to his studio.

 

 

Woo Bin and Yoona arrived and saw Yi Jung working happily.

 

 

“Huh? Ya, Yi Jung-ah…where’s…”

 

 

“Ssh, she’s sleeping…soundly.” Yi Jung cut her.

 

 

“I’m happy, the two of you are okay now. Woo Bin said something happened to Ga Eul, I was worried. Is she okay?” Yoona said.

 

 

“Of course, since this boy friend of yours OVERACTED in the situation and disturbed you in your sleep, I say sorry, since you’re here, why don’t you spend the night here? Woo Bin?” He made sure that Woo Bin would agree.

 

 

When Yoona left the studio and headed her way to the other bedroom, Yi Jung went back to work.

 

Yi Jung’s POV

When you wake up, I’ll make sure, everything will be over. I’m sorry, I won’t let this happen again ever. I thought it was convenient at first that I should let you do your part but I was wrong, Love is not about telling and expressing what you feel to others… but it’s about giving importance on how someone feels… Ga Eul…I really love you, I know you love me too and I won’t wait for you to say it, because I can feel it… I’m sorry…