[eye saw you!]

If Only

 

“So where are we exactly?” Yoona asked clearly thrilled.

 

“Well, I wanted to surprise you but I guess I can never do it without telling you because you’ll never gonna find out, even if I blindfolded you or not, you can never ever tell where we are, BUT… since you cooperated well enough today, I’ll tell you… we’re on a clinic, and we’re about to see an eye specialist to have your check up.” Woo Bin said making
funny faces.

 

Clearly he’s really tense on how to tell her about the plan. It was quite a relief that Yoona can’t see the way Woo Bin looks every time he tries to tell her something. T_T Mixed emotions.

 

“But why?” Yoona asked, looking disappointed.

 

“Huh? What do you mean why? Aren’t you happy?” He was quite worried.

 

“Am I that pitiful? That you can’t date me looking like this? Well, I don’t know how I look okay but you don’t really have to do this. If you’re embarrassed of what people may say about YOU going out with ME, then let’s just call this a day ok?” Yoona said.

 

“Ga Eul-ah? Where are you?” Yoona finding her way.

 

“I’m here, that Yi Jung, I really don’t…huh? Ya, are you okay?” Ga Eul saw Yoona. (//_-)

 

“Yah, I’m fine, should have listened to you and never should have agreed on this date. Let’s go.” Before Ga Eul could say anything, Yoona already grabbed her hand, heading the opposite direction.

 

“Yah, we’re heading the wrong way. I think the exit’s this way.” Ga Eul said looking around. She guided Yoona and just before they could reach the exit…

 

“Huh? Eun Jae-sunbae!” Ga Eul called.

 

“Oh? Ga Eul, what a coincidence we’ve met. Is this you’re friend?” Eun Jae smiled.

 

“Yes, we’re just about to go home now. You?” Ga Eul asked.

 

“I have a lunch date with a friend, I’ll see you tomorrow, there’s someone I’d like you to meet.” Eun Jae.

 

“Oh really? Sure, sure, well then, we better go now. Bye.” Ga Eul bid and they went.
 

____________________________________________________________

 

“Yah, Woo Bin, where’s your girl?” Yi Jung asked.

 

“She’s not my girl, where’s your girl?” Woo Bin.

 

“She’s not my girl, seriously, where’s YOUR girl, Yoona?” Yi Jung again.

 

“She left, she thought I was taking advantage of her blindness, thought I’m doing some charity helping people out, thinks I pitied her.” Woo Bin.

 

“Well, on a first date? You should have done it some other time, this is your first date and you brought her to an eye specialist, I know what she’s thinking. Trust me, you can’t go with someone like her, I mean apparently even though she should be thankful, don’t you think she’ll feel a little bit conscious about herself?” Yi Jung.

 

“So Yi Jung, a cold blooded casanova, what do you know? Well, I don’t know, she really looks disappointed, I thought she’d be happy. I didn’t mean it that way, really… but it’s just that, I want to help.” Woo Bin.

 

“Same old story, same old, you help her, she’ll fall for you and voila! You got her, what difference does it make if she’s not blind? You’ll let her fall for you, after a few days, she’s done. Get over it.” Yi Jung.

 

 

“Hey guys, I’m sorry I’m late, I just ran into a friend on my way here.”

 

“Hmm? Eun Jae, how are you?” Woo Bin said hugging her.

 

“Everything’s fine, the only difference is, it becomes better when Yi Jung’s here.” Eun Jae smiling.

 

“I guess not.” Yi Jung joking.
 

____________________________________________________________

 

“I just don’t get it, why does he have to bring me to a doctor? Do I really look miserable?” Yoona said teary-eyed.

 

“You should have been thankful Yoona, that could be your last chance. Who knows he’ll help you in your operation?” Ga Eul said.

 

“But still, I feel so embarrassed. I thought he was going to surprise me on a lunch date or whatever, but brought me to a clinic instead. Is that what Yi Jung meant a make over?”

 

“I don’t know, just don’t mind them okay?” Ga Eul.

 

 

Next day at school…

 

 

“Ga Eul-ah! Come, there’s someone I’d like you to meet, remember?” Eun Jae called when she saw Ga Eul pass by the hallway.

 

 

Ga Eul followed her to the pottery studio. There stood a young man looking at her project.

 

 

“He likes your project and has chosen you to be his special student during his stay here in Korea.

 

 

“Really? I can’t believe it! I’m so ha….not happy!” Ga Eul stressed when she realized the man looking at her projects was no other than Yi Jung.

 

 

“Huh? Ga Eul? What are you doing here?” Yi Jung half smiling.

 

“What are YOU doing here? I should have known Eun Jae-sunbae, who that “great person” you are talking about.” Ga Eul scoffed.

 

“You guys know each other?” Eun Jae confused.

 

 

“Yes.” Yi Jung.

 

“No.” Ga Eul.

 

 

They were quiet, when Eun Jae broke the silence.

 

 

“Ahh, what a coincidence of you two..uh…knowing each other. Well, you could turn down the offer Ga Eul if you want to. It’s okay.” Eun Jae was making sure that Ga Eul will refuse to be Yi Jung’s student.

 

“I am so happy you understand my part, Eun Jae-sunbae! I really don’t…”

 

“Really don’t mind to spend a week learning some new techniques from me. Thanks Eun Jae for being friendly to Ga Eul. I didn’t even know she was into pottery.” Yi Jung cut her before she could finish what she was saying.

 

“Huh? What are you talking about?” Ga Eul asked.

 

“Oh, it’s time, let’s go. See you later Eun Jae.” Yi Jung looked at his watch, kissed Eun Jae on her cheek and dragged
Ga Eul outside the room.

 

Eun Jae was left speechless, not believing of what had just happened.

 

 

EUN JAE’S POV

How did they know each other? Is there something going on between them? I can’t believe it! So Yi Jung you’re mine! Ga Eul, how could you?? You’ve been hiding this from me? So that’s why you’ve been studying pottery so that you could get closer to my Yi Jung! I thought you’re my friend, well, turns out to be that you WERE my friend. Not anymore…

 

END OF POV
 

____________________________________________________________

 

“Ya! Where in the world are you taking me?” Ga Eul said.

 

“Just a few blocks from here, don’t worry; I’ll give you a ride home if you’re worrying about spending some money.” Yi Jung was smiling, seems like he’s really happy.

 

“What do you mean spending some money?? Are you nuts?? Let go of me!” Ga Eul yelling.

 

Yi Jung let go of her hand and hugged her closer to him and gave her a quick smack on the lips.

 

O_O Ga Eul was shocked, she can’t find her voice, she want to talk and yell and slap Yi Jung but she couldn’t.

 

 

GA EUL’S POV

What is this I’m feeling? I feel like I’m going to throw up but no… Slap her Ga Eul, do it! No, no, no, what’s wrong with me? Did he just kiss me? Wake up Ga Eul, wake up!

END OF POV
 

____________________________________________________________

 

 

“Ya, are you okay?” Yi Jung was smiling while watching Ga Eul talking to herself and making funny faces.

 

“Di…did..you..you…jjussst kkisss meee?” Ga Eul shaking.

 

“Don’t tell me that was your FIRST kiss?” and Yi Jung laughed.

 

“You just wasted my chance on my first kiss and then you’ll just laugh at me?” Ga Eul said.

 

“What do you mean wasted your chance?” Yi Jung.

 

“I was saving my kiss for my true love! My soulmate!” Ga Eul said, slapped Yi Jung and ran away.

 

“Huh? Hey! You still believe in soulmates? People who believe such things are so….. boring!” Yi Jung. Ga Eul stopped running, turned around to face Yi Jung.

 

Yi Jung was speechless when he saw Ga Eul teary eyed.

 

“Well..ahh I didn’t mean it that way, you know, it’s just that..” Yi Jung.

 

“From now on, you don’t know me, and I don’t know you anymore, so stop bugging me okay?” Ga Eul said and walked away.

 

“Ga Eul-ah…” Yi Jung said to himself. <!--Chapter end-->

 

 

(A/N:) Poster from ArtsyAsianCrew! ^^ the best. ^^