[where is she?]

If Only

 

Woo Bin’s POV

 

You have to do it or you’ll just break her heart. It’s now or never. Aishh, just say it.

 

END OF POV
 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

“Ya, Ga Eul, are you okay?” Jing Er

 

“Hmm? Eh, yah, why?”

 

“You seem very quiet these days. Ahh, have you heard about the news?”

 

“What news?”

 

“I heard So Yi Jung will leave today, if I’m not mistaken, he’s going back to Sweden.”

 

“Eh? Today?”
 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Ga Eul’s POV

 

I haven’t talked to him and haven’t seen him. It’s his fault anyway, why should I care? I should be happy he’s leaving. Ahhh Ga Eul stop thinking about him!

 

END OF POV

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

“There’s something I’d like to tell you…Yoona.” Woo Bin

 

“Ehh really? What is it? (POV: This is it Yoona, this is it.)”

 

“I hope you don’t get me wrong, I really like you…as a friend. It’s just that before you think of anything else, I just want you to know that I’m happy we’ve met. It’s just that, i don’t date my friends. So I hope you won’t get me wrong. But really, I want to know you more.”

 

Yoona’s POV

 

Got it Yoona? Should have listened to Ga Eul’s advice. So what now? Pretend you’re deaf? How could you be so stupid!

 

END OF POV
 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

“Yoona…are you listening?”

 

“Ah..yah…yah…I’m ok, anyway, I have to go home now, Ga Eul would be worried.”

 

“I’ll just gi…”

 

“It’s ok, I’ll take it from here. See ya…” and Yoona went.
 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

Ga Eul was in the studio, molding some clay.

 

“I’m leaving. I thought we should talk before I leave.”

 

“Huh? Sunbae….”

 

She wiped her hands and stood up to get her bag but Yi Jung stopped her.

 

“5 minutes.”

 

“For what? It was nothing anyway, you got what you want, so leave. Ok?”

 

“I just want to tell you I’m not coming back.”

 

“Ehh…So? I’m not asking you to come back, and there’s nothing going on between us so there’s no need to explain.”
 

And she left.
 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

That night…

 

“Yoona, it’s me, open the door…(knocks)Yoona…” Ga Eul.

 

“Yoona, it’s cold already, open the door. Aissh.”

 

She got the spare key under the doormat and was surprised that the lights were off.

 

“Huh? I wonder where she went. Well…Woo Bin, I guess.”

 

Ga Eul waited for her but it’s already half past midnight and still, she’s not yet home. She called Yi Jung.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

That night, Yi Jung and Woo Bin were playing cards at Yi Jung’s studio with their flirtatious girls partying with them.

 

“Yi Jung-ah, are you okay? You look like you’ve broken lots of pots today.”

 

“Do you know when you’re in love? I mean will you know it if you’re in love?”

 

“So Yi Jung, now you’re freaking me out. Ehh, you’re just doing it!”

 

“What?!”

 

“You’re imitating me. Ya, you’re phone is buzzing.”

 

“Eh? Huh? Yoboseyo? Ga Eul-ah?!!”

 

“Ish….Yoona thr?”

 

“Ga Eul-ah, are you okay? What happened?”

 

“I said…is Yoona THERE, with Woo Bin?!”

 

“No, why? Where is she?”

 

She hung up.

 

“What’s the matter bro?”

 

“Yoona is missing.”

 

“HuH?!”

 

Woo Bin stood up and both of them went to their cars and swisssh. Where are they heading anyway?

 

“Chief Jung, I need you to find this person, IM YOONA, a girl, she’s blind and she’s wearing a white dress. I need information now.” Woo Bin.

 

 

“Ga Eul-yang, where are you?” Yi Jung uttered to himself.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

“Where am I? I’m sure I took 10 steps north, then… where is it?!” Yoona.

 

“Hi miss, may I help you?”

 

“Oh thank goodness, can you point…ahh…I mean…well, hold my hand, and can you lead me where the ramen house is?”

 

The young man, held her hand and pointed it the opposite way.

 

“Ramen? Hmmm, I think that’s the way to the ramen house.”

 

“Really? Thank you.”

 

Yoona walked not knowing she’s walking towards the road, the young man walked on the opposite direction Yoona was heading so he didn’t see her walking towards the road.

 

“Yoona, where are you? I’m sorry, I’m sorry…” Woo Bin said beating his steering wheel.

 

He was driving too fast.

 

“I hope this really is the way to the ramen house, aissh, Ga Eul will kill me if she knew I’m wandering around all by myself……huh?!”

 

She heard a very loud beep and she froze and cannot move her feet.

 

 

BANG. T_T

 

(A/N:) Poster from ArtsyAsianCrew! ^^ the best. ^^