Chapter 8

The Choding I fell for

                

                 Two days later, the six have left Cancun, and they were now arriving in Italy. All of them were in very happy spirits, and wished that the vacation could last forever. The 6 happily got off the plane, and they went into their van and headed off to their hotel. It had to be the prettiest resort they had even been to. After checking in, they immedietely  started walking around the gorgeous place. The resort even had a mall. Sifany decided to go somewhere outside of the place, Yongseo went off to the mueseum, leaving Yoonhaekyu by themselves once again.

                 " Ah looks like im stuck with you two again" Yoona said. " You know you like it" Kyu said with an evil smile.  "Hm not really" she replied with a smirk.  Hae gave her a hug, and said " Now you do" causing her to blush.  " Where shall we look first" Kyu asked. " Lets go shopping" Yoona said with excitement.  "Nooo" Kyu whined, but Hae was very happy and off the three went.  Yoonhae tried on a bunch of clothes and were having like the best time of their lives, while Kyu kept grunting and complaining. " Lets give Kyu an outfit" Yoong exclaimed. Hae found a cute sweater, and Yoongie found an adorable coat. They forced Kyu to put it on in the fitting room, making it look like they were harrassing him or something. " Oppa you look so handsome" Kyu smiled at that. " Aww baby Kyu is so cute" Hae said. " Haha im cuter than everyone except for Yoong" Kyu said. Yoona smiled and blushed again.

              After going into numerous stores, they had too many shopping bags in their arms to handle, so they went back to their rooms to drop the stuff off. Then they went to walk around the huge place. "Omg this place it too pretty" Yoong exclaimed. Suddenly Hae's phone started ringing, and the person on the other line was his friend that lived in Italy, and demanded that Hae visit him that instant. " Guys I have to leave now, see you guys later" he said with disapointment. " Bye oppa" Yoong said. " Bye bye oppa" Kyu said with aegyo. " I knew you would go gay for me Kyu" Hae laughed. " Ewwww" he replied.

          Kyuna wandered around laughing with each other hand in hand. There was a random salon at the place and Yoong said " Oppa you should get your hair cut like in the Bonama days. Since she said it that way he decided to, and when he came out, Yoona was amazed again. She had always thought that he looked hot with that Bonama hair of his. Ah she was totally crushing on him. Kyu saw her reaction and leaped for joy. Yay she likes me too. " Let's go see the rest of Italy" Kyu said. " Shall we go change first?" " I'll treat my deer to a fancy restaurant"  " Really?" Yoong asked. she was so happy, food and a handsome Kyu equals win.


Yoona:  

SBS+Gayo+Daejun-+red+carpet-+yoona+06.jp

 

 

 

Kyu:

1275371828_30.jpg

 

 

Kyu could hardly breathe when he Yoong came out. Was she even human? He swore he had never seen a girl this beautiful. She was perfect inside and out.. On the other hand, she thought he was perfect too. His looks were dashing, and he was the cutest thing ever. " Ready to go my lady?" yoong giggled and said " When were you so suave?" " Since the day I was born" They smiled and linked arms.  They took a taxi to the destination, and Yoong was blown away. " Puahaha our second fancy restuarant date" " This is a date?" she teased. " Why of course it is" Kyu said closely against her face. She felt nervous. Truth is he was even more nervous, but he was concealing it.  They ordered their food, and the waitress told them that she had never seen such a perfect couple. Kyu beamed in happiness. The two chatted the whole time and were having a nice time.

When they were done eating, Kyu decided to take Yoong on a gondola ride. Yoona thought that this was too perfect to be true. The way the moonlight hit Yoona's face made Kyu swoon. " Oppa this place is so pretty" "Not as pretty as you" she gave him the most beautiful smile, and then they stared at each other. Kyu suddenly found himself kissing her. She was shocked, but kissed back. It was like a fairytale, and it felt like they were on top of the world and no one could stop them. They kissed for almost the entire ride gasping for air here and there. The two were blushing madly after, and continued to their hotel.

" I love you yoong" " I love you too gamekyu, they were about to kiss unti Donghae opened the door with horror on his face.

 

 

Authors Note- Yoonhae will appear in the next one, and Taecyoon will appear in like 2 chapters.