Chapter 4

The Choding I fell for

Hello there, this is my little chit chat with you? LOL. First off I would like to thank the people who have read this. I thought I would get like 5 views since I at writing -____- Anyways if you're wondering about the end couple, then I honestly don't know either. I was a hardcore Taecyoon shipper, but I've grown tired of waiting for a moment of theirs. The last one was at the love sharing concert last year, and it was just them glancing at each other. He said they were close friends though so I'll still ship them. Then I found Yoonhae and fell in love with them too. I thought the were the cutest and most adorable coupke ever. After that I saw Kyuna, and I like them too. I'll probably have a poll to decide. the end couple :)

 

       Donghae and Kyuhyun were thinking hard. Does she like Taecyeon? They asked themselves. It was now 5:P.M. This was an all-day party, so it was now starting to become a nightlife club, instead of a regular fun gathering. They hadn't seen Yoona for 6 hours. Oh well it was better to party at night with her, he thought. Then Hae and Kyu started being camera , and took pictures with each other everywhere. * At the nutclub meeting* " Bye Yoong and Sunny, we have to leave to attend our own JYP party" he said sadly. He felt like dancing a hot dance with her tonight, but that wasn't going to happen. They all hugged, and left.  Teukkie then told everyone they were going to have dinner before *clubbing*. So they all went to this room where a long buffet table full of delicious foods sat there. Sooyoung grabbed Yoona and said " You get one half of the table, and I'll get the other half." Yoona quickly nodded and began getting a bunch of food. Then SNSD met up and ate together. Soona did not share their food and told the others to go get their own. " You guys are so selfish" they exclaimed. Food comes first they replied.  As they were eating, the ice princesses eyes looked at Jonghyun. He was kissing his ex. Tears suddenly streamed down her face. " What happened Sica?" they all exclaimed. Then they looked over and said, "You like Jonghyun now?" She nodded. They comforted her, and then went to the bathroom. Aw poor Sica. After heading back, the club lights suddenly , and it looked like this.

Club Surya.jpg

 

"Woah it looks so cool now" they excitedly said. Hae and Kyu then went to find her, and there she was getting ready to dance, " Now is my chance" they both said at the same time. They realized that they both said this and Hae told Kyu that Yoong was his. "She is not" Kyu replied. "Don't you like Seo better anyways." " No we're just close friends" "You like Victoria right" Donghae said, " She's my bestfriend" As they were bickering, Yunho came up to Yoona, and they started  dancing along with Sooyoung and Changmin. " See now look at what you've done, we lost our chance." They sighed and danced with hyuk, but they kept looking over at her. When Hyuk started break dancing, everyone gathered around to watch him. Yoona went to stand next to Hae with Seo. He grinned. As he finished everyone clapped. This time Yoonhae and Yongseo were dancing together.Kyu danced with Victoria. Suddenly, the DJ randomly announced that they were going to have a slow dance. " Wtf this is a club" everyone said. Yoonhae kept laughing while they danced. "You look prettier up close" he said." You too she replied with a giggle. " I am not pretty I'm handsome" he said. " Of course you are she said back. He had missed her a whole lot. She rested her head on his shoulder, which caused him to blush. Just as he thought I wish this would last forever, the song ended. They continued to tease each other afterwards. "I bet you don't have any dance moves that would shock me" he teased. "Oh really?" She then did a really hot dance on him, and his mouth was wide opened. "Oppa close your mouth she laughed" "Aish whatever" was all he could say. The DJ then announced that they would have a shimmying contest, and who ever could do it the longest will win a free luxery trip with their friends. " Omo I have to win this" she said. In the end it was either her or Siwon. Yoona shimmyed to Fany and told her to distract Siwon so that she could win." You better bring me along" Fany told her. "Of course I will" she replied. Fany randomly hugged Sungmin, causing Siwon to stop shimmying. Yoona then did a victory dance, and everyone laughed at her cuteness. " How many people can we take?" she asked the DJ. "Six including you" I don't know who to take" she told Hae. "How about 3 girls and 3 guys" he suggested. " So then for girls Fany, Me, and another Unnie, and for boys? " Me of course Donghae replied with a pout. Kyu appeared out of nowhere and said " you better take me" Siwon also wanted to come along since he should've won, and he was close to Kyu, Yoonhae, Hae, and of course Fany. " I still don't know which Unnie to take" she said to Fany. " We'll have a game to decide" " Hmm okay" Yoong said with a smile. Then the DJ told them that the trip would be after all of their end of the year performances, and it would be a great break.The rest of the night was pure fun to them. Yoonhae had gotten closer to becoming a couple again, and Kyuna too. SMTOWN all said their good byes with hugs , and everyone left. * Back at SNSD'S dorm* They were all bickering over who should be the one that got to go along. There were seven candidates. " Yoonyul is the best, so I should get to to go" Yuri said. "Yoonyul is not the best" they all exclaimed. Yuri was hurt by that comment. Everyone had their own reason. It was too hard since they were all close to Yoong. So they all decided to play a childish game such as hide and seek. Seo ended up winning since she hid deep inside of the closet, under a bunch of clothes. "Aigoo maknae you're so lucky" they whined. Taengoo then said that they should all sleep since tomorrow would be the SBS Gayo Daejun, and it was already 3:A.M. They all groaned, knowing that it would be very difficult to wake up tomorrow.