Chapter 2

The Choding I fell for

Yoona and Seo were waiting patiently, and after 15 minutes they finally came. As they walked out, Yong and Kyu were amazed.Of course his heart was beating, but why was Kyu's heart beating too. Kyuhyun thought I've always thought of Yoona as a semi close friend, but I dont like her do I? When they finally arrived at the restaurant, Yoonhyun were shocked at how pretty it was. Their joyful expressions suddenly turned into worried ones as they saw that the prices were insane. Yonghwa said not to worry since he now has a lot of money unlike back then when he couldn't afford a pink guitar for Seo. Yoona you better do a good job mcing they said and  smiled at her. All of their expressions brightened as they food came, and Yoona ate immediately being the shikskin she was. Yah Yoona slow down you're gonna choke Kyu told her. She just smiled and ate some more. Aish this girl he thought. Seo on the other hand ate slowly. Yonghwa said you look like a princess, which caused her to blush. After eating, they went to look at christmas lights in their car, since Yoonhyun were wearing dresses and it would be too cold outside. The boys just stared at them happily. Then they went back to their dorms, and Yong kissed Seo on the cheek. She turned bright red and ran into the dorm. She is too cute he thought. On the other side, Kyu asked Yoong to play starcraft with him at his dorm. I can so beat you she said. He just smirked and off they went to Suju's dorm. Nobody knew that Yoona was a pro gamer, it was a secret. They distracted each other trying to make the other one lose, in the end Yoona won.Kyu shouted NOOOOOOO. He thought how can this be, I never lose ever. She stuck her tounge out at him and said I told you I would win. Suju then came back to their dorm and found Yoona there. Woah Yoongie why are you looking pretty here for? Their eyes went to Kyu and said are you two dating? Teeukie said I thought you were going to marry me. Kyuna shouted we aren't dating. Donghae looked at them with jealousy what is this he thought to himself.  Omo I have to go home since I have to wake up early tomorrow she said. Bye Oppas. Then the men started throwing questions at Kyu, causing him a headache. 

 

Tomorrow is Christmas ahh the time goes by too fast. Taec will appear next chapter.