Valentines Special

The Choding I fell for

Poll results~ Yoonhae won, followed by Kyuna, taecyoon/seunggi, and no lee minho. Does this conclude the ending couple? Nope. I still haven't made up my mind, so Kyuna shippers they might be,and to Yoonhae shippers they might be too. I don't think there are Taecyoon shippers on here, but perhaps them too ?You'll find out eventully, but thanks for voting. Oh and I would like to give a big thanks for people reading this story. *virtual hug* :D This is a valentines day special, and is not really relevant to the story, but why not spread the love for Yoonhae, Kyuna, and Taecyoon.. If you don't like a certain couple, then you can scroll down and read your otp. :D ( Sorry if its a little hard to read, because I don't feel like paragrahing it.)

 

                                                                                               Kyuna<3

                 Yoona sighed as she sat on the couch watching TV all by herself on Valentines Day. Feeling abit alone and sad. The unnies were running a couple of errands, and they were coming back in an hour, but she still didn't feel happy. Thinking about Kyu made her feel even more lovesick. Who knew that the Gamekyu and her would end up together. Ah she hadn't seen him in person for about a month now, and it was a lonely time. Now that Kyu was going to be on We got Married, it upset her even more. Why him out of all people, was what she always thought. What the girl didn't know, was that the unnies left her alone on purpose, and Kyuhyun was hiding in the house. Creeper Kyu.  He crept up behind the couch and hugged her. Yoona screamed "Help a is in my house" Kyu burst out into laughter and turned her around.  " Oppa " she screamed and jumped into his arms. He hugged her and swung her around. Of course he missed her too, that girl whos still looked gorgeous no matter what funny face she was trying to make. " When did you get into the house?" " Your unnies let me in, like 30 minutes ago." "What the heck why didn't you say hi 30 minutes ago?" " Because I wanted to watch the beautiful deer for a minute" he replied blushing.  " Oh I have a suprise for you." he carried her up the stairs to a random room, and it was filled with balloons, chocolates, strawberries, and wine. " Oppa why is there a bed?" she asked in a strange embarrased tone. " Uh because its a guest room" the boy was clearly blushing. "Oh so you're a naughty boy aren't you now" she winked. With that he pushed her on the bed, and the rest is history ;)

                

                                                                                               Yoonhae<3

                          Our love is a secret backstage love. The kind where we could only interact abit onstage in order to insure that it wasn't going to be discovered by netizens, although some fangirls see you&I together, but they don't tell the press. You who are the ideal type of many men, and are current filming love rain which is probably going to involve lots of skinship and kiss scenes. I the shy guy who is also an ideal type, but I don't care for any of those girls, and you better not care for any of those guys either.  Jealousy always comes between us at times, I always want to shout to a guys to back off and that you're mine, but I knew that I couldn't knowing that it would hurt our careers, and both of our fans would hate on it. But this Valentines day, I would like to make up for all of the sorta scripted love lines that I have with girls on shows. So I'm gonna make you feel like the princess that you are, and I'm going to be your prince charming.  Donghae took Yoong to a spa to start off, and he gave her the massage, because he did not trust the worker since he was a man that kept looking at his deer. Then he got her a gorgeous dress, and put on his suit. After that they ate happily together, and took her to the most romantic place in Korea. After their wonderful day he gave her a boquet of roses, and they kissed like there was no tommorow. To end things off, he asked her " Goddess deer, will you marry this extremely handsome fish?"  kneeling with a beautiful ring. 

                                                           

                                                                                                     Taecyoon<3

                                   Yoona, I actually really liked her, despite our fake love for TV. Eventhough I denied that we were anything more than friends, I wanted to make her mine. Now a days our interactions are so little, since we hardly meet, and we only contact through text. It disapointed me so much that I hated myself for not making a move earlier. Perhaps the heavens had given me a second chance, because I was sitting down with Yoona at a cafe on this love day. Today was the day that I was going to stop being a coward. Since I love Secret Garden, I decided to give her a coffee kiss.  Who knew that 30 minutes later she was going to become Taecyeon Ok's property.