Chapter 11

The Choding I fell for

 

             That moment was the moment when everything got complicated. After they had enjoyed the trip to Italy, the atmosphere was a bit strange between Yoona, Donghae, and Kyuhyun.  Kyuna didn't get together, because there was this weird unsureness that Yoong had. For a minute she felt that she still loved Hae, but she loved Kyu at the same time.  Their lives started to feel somewhat bitter, without each other. The three had avoided each other ever since, and it had only been 1 week, but they felt sad everytime they pretended to not notice the other person there. Hae was moping around, Kyu wasn't as good as he was before at games, and Yoong wasn't getting a huge appetite like before.  She just couldn't make up her mind about who she loved. 

           " Yoong why so sad?" Leeteuk asked her. " Ah its nothing" was all she replied. " Ugh just tell me I'm your best friend" " Fine I'm in a love triangle"  " Let me guess with Taecyeon and Donghae?" he said. " Wth why Taec?" " Oh nevermind who is it then?" " Donghae and Kyuhyun" she whispered. " KYU?!" he screamed. " Shut up oppa you're so loud"  But he kept on screaming not believing it. " Since when did you and Kyu?" " I don't know" she replied.  " You could just leave them both and go with me" he said " You have Taengoo already" she stuck her tounge out. "  Yoonteuk spent the rest of the day having a best friend day.

       Donghae started talking to Eunseo more, he couldn't stand her still, but she was somewhat of company. Yoona looked on with jealousy at all of his interactions with her, and other female idols. She also was jealous when Kyu got close with girls too. and the two boys were intensely jealous too. Like 5 million guys are always all over her, and she's close with a bunch of guys. The three eventully started talking again and they had a blast together like they use to.  Spending all of time with them only made her more and more unsure. Her heart was too confused to handle. Even if she thought about the qualities of both guys, she couldn't figure it out. It was annoying and irratating that the subject kept bothering her, so she decided to forget it. 

     After that, SM was going to throw a mini party to celebrate, and everyone headed over to the banquet hall.  There was a female figure that was sitting at one of the tables, and no one knew who she was. Kyu was walking when he saw her, and it hit him, she was the girl that stole his first kiss. The one he mentioned one time in a interview. It had been quite some time since he had seen her, and he felt happy.  They embraced each other and Yoong was walking in.  Her smile disappeared off of her face, and she was clearly confused. Who is she was what the yoong thought. 

    The girl had come back to win Kyu over once again.  Her name was Cho Eun, and she wasn't going to let anyone stop her. It was strange, because she was thinking about him last night, and since he was a superstar now, it would be a win win wouldn't it.? She was continuously flirting with him, but he didn't seem to notice. Everyone in the room cringed at her, because boy was she annoying.  Yoona looked at them with sad eyes, but continued to try to have fun. Beginning to forget as Donghae made her have a fun time. Cho Eun leaned in kissed Kyu. The whole entire room froze with their eyes bulging out of their head. Kyu didn't know what to do, it seemed as if this was the same kiss from years ago, and he just stood there as if he was a statue. 

     Yoona was hurt. She thought that they actually had something together, but he probably never liked her anyway. A tear slipped out, and she pretended to be happy again. Kyu finally broke off and told her he needed air.  He finally came back to his senses, and realised that Yoona was going to hate him. " Hi Kyu" she said a bit bitterly. " Yoona its not what you think" he pleaded. " Its okay I'm happy for you" she replied and ran away.  Cho Eun glared at Yoona knowing that she was like an enemy now. But Cho Eun couldn't bring herself to fully hate Yoona because she was just too pretty.  

    She quietly went to sit alone in the dance studio, and was deep in thinking, when she heard the door open. It was Hae. " Are you alright?" he asked. " I think I am now." " Yoong who do you like?" he asked her. " Hmm Kimura Takyua" she said smiling." Besides him" " Not telling " she said. " Do you still like me at all?" he said with a worried tone. " I ... do"  she whispered, but I'm not sure if I still like Kyu.  " Yoong I really miss you, won't you please be mine again?" he gave her the most adorable gaze, and she said "Yes" with some bit of heartache. She needed to talk to her unnies, but none of them were going to be home until next week.  He hugged her and swung her around, and they had a little cheesy couple moment.  " We can take it slow until you fully love me" he said. She smiled back and they went to party again. Hae always made her heart feel at ease, but she still liked Kyu, but he was with another girl now. Kyu saw the two, and his heart shattered too, and so the cycle begins all over again.

Authors Note: I can't make up my mind about Kyuna or Yoonhae :( Like I would watch a video and love the other couple, and then see another video and love the other too. Ahh I'm so torn. I'll try to make it less boring in the next chapter. :)