Chapter 7

The Choding I fell for

 

                The next morning, Yoona woke up to a beautiful ray of sunshine. After waking Seo up, she took a shower and got ready to go, prepared for the rest of the day. Hmm what to eat for breakfast? Happy in her food thoughts her troubles vanished. Today was going to be a relaxing day. Two more days and she is going to leave Cancun. A bit sad, but she was excited for Italy. In the dramas those cute moments on the gondola boats were the best things ever. Kyaaa!  she squealed.  She received a text telling her to meet them at the breakfast buffet so Yoonhyun went off. 

                   " There you guys are, we were waiting" they pouted. " Sorry" they said back. " Let's eat" Yoona said happily.  She rushed off piling her plate up. " Fany then came and back hugged Yoong. " Unnie where have you been?" "With that guy" she pointed to Siwon. Yoong glared at him. " Omo Yong came, I'll catch you guys later." and with that Seo took off happily.             

          After eating they all left the building, and decided today was the day to go snorkeling. It was going to be her, Hae, Kyu, Fany, and Siwon since Yongseo were off in their own world, and 2pm couldn't come since they had to leave in an hour. What they didn't know was that Eunseo was following Hae, seeing what he was doing.  When Yoong came out they became dumb idiots again.  They hopped on the bus and arrived at the location. Then everyone put on the gear and went into the water. Sifany went to the opposite side since Tiffany didn't like the deep ends. Kyuna were stalking this one fish which seemed to amuse them.  Hae was jealous but the fish were really pretty, and today was such a pretty day. He took a deep breath and smiled widely at Yoong.

        " Oppa you have found your family" Yoong said, and Kyuna laughed., " I am the best looking fish though" Hae said proudly. " Aww you're so cute" Kyu pinched his cheek." " Ahhh weird Kyu is coming out"  Hae shouted. Cheekily having fun, made them all feel so warm and happy. Until Hae thought he heard the voice of his worst nightmare.  "Oppa what are you doing without me" Eunseo said coming closer to him. " How did you know I was here" he was now seriously scared. " I wanted to hang out with you." Kyu whispered a plan to run away from her, and so the plan proceeded. Kyuna were going to hide behind a rock, and then Hae was going to trick her and do the same. " Oh eunseo I have a suprise for you at that dock over there, go get it" " Aww Oppa you're so sweet" he rolled his eyes at her. He quickly swam behind the rock, and when she turned around he wasn't there. Oppa she screamed. She was very pissed off now, and was going to get her revenge sooner than later. 

          The trio snickered, and began looking at fishes again. " Nice wife you got there" Kyu smirked. " She is not my wife." Hae snapped. " But didn't you kiss her" Yoong replied" " That was a misunderstanding" Hae said. " Sure it was" " Oh come on now Yoong" he pleaded. " Fine it was a misunderstanding" Yoong said.  Suddenly they turned around and saw a huge barracuda. They were all scared for their life. It looked so scary. " Fishy protect us" They shouted. They swam away like there was no tomorrow. " You didn't protect us" they complained to Hae. " I was scared too" he whined. 

          Eunseo somehow found them once again and glared at the three. She saw the way he looked at Yoona and suddenly hated her, she hated Kyuhyun too for helping him get away. Staring at Yoona she thought she was actually gorgeous. Ugh wtf how can she be better looking than me. She thought angrily. Hmm how to ruin this.. A sly smile then appeared on her facde and she approached them.

         " Oh hey guys" she greeted. Hae was horrified while Kyuna wasn't sure about what to do. What is she up to now Hae thought. " Hi unnie" Yoona greeted back uncomfortably. "I was thinking that we should go on this bus that takes you downtown and go shopping" " No" Donghae said. " Please Oppa" she begged for 30 minutes. He couldn't take it so he finally agreed. As they got on the bus, she somehow tricked Donghae and they went into another bus. So Kyuna was on 1 heading back to the hotel, and Eunseo and Donghae were going to Downtown Cancun.  Donghae turned around to find his friends not there. " The others said they were tired, so we can have some alone time now"  " Leave me alone" Donghae shouted.  But it was too late to get on another bus. 

             " Ugh that Eunseo is really something" Kyu said. " Is fishy going to be okay?" Yoona asked worriedly. " I don't know" " Where are we even heading to?" " I'm not sure but I think back to the hotel" he replied. They got a phone call from the fish.

             " Guys rescue me quick" Donghae whispered into the phone. " Where are you" Kyuna said. " Eunseo has kidnapped me and is hella clingy." " Oppa maybe she just likes you" Yoong said. " Aigoo she is clearly crazy, stop being so nice deer" " Whatever" she said back. " Where are you?" they asked him. " In Downtown Cancun, please rescue me, I'm in danger" " Fine" they replied.

           So Kyuna hopped off the bus, and took a taxi to go find the poor Hae. In the midst of searching for him, the pair decided to go shopping for things. Conviently, they found a very annoyed Hae being dragged by Eunseo. Kyu called him and told him to tell Eunseo to try on a dress. As soon as Eunseo entered the dressing room, Hae rushed off with them. Eunseo wanted another size so when she opened the door she saw Hae running. Oh no he didn't she thought. " Oh no shes running after me" Hae said in distress. The three ran into the nearest clothing store, and hid in the fitting room. Since Yoona ran in there first, the others decided to do the same and they all stood in there quietly.  Eunseo searched the store, only to not find them. She saw 3 people and mistaken them for the others. After she left Hae hugged Kyu and then Yoong real tight. 

            " I thought that I would never see you guys again" Hae exclaimed. " Its not like she was going to do anything sheesh" Kyu replied. " Yes she was shes evill"  " I'm hungry now" Yoong announced. " Alright lets go eat Mexican Food."  " Hmm I've never tried Mexican food before" she said. " Me either" they both repl.ed.  

            The three ended up eating tacos, and then they fetched a bus back to the hotel. They were alll exhausted from all of that running, and quickly fell asleep. Yoona slept on Donghae's shoulder, and the when the bus tilted her head was on Kyu's shoulder. Strange isn't it? Entering the resort, the trio we're going to just chill for  the rest of the day unti evening.  They just sat on the chairs by the gorgeous pool and chatted. A bunch of guys started hitting on Yoona, irrating Hae and Kyu. Eventully they were so mad that they screamed at them and the guys scurried off. 

          " Oppa why did you yell at them?" " Because they were clearly s hitting on you" " They were hot though" Yoong teased them. " We're way hotter then them" Kyuhae complained. " Of course you guys are" Yoong said cutely. That  caused their hearts to beat faster.  Hae couldn't resist her and hugged her tightly with his strong arms. It felt like heaven. She was only in a bikini, and he was shirtless. Kekekeke hae thought. Kyu gave him a dirtly look and said " I wanna hug Yoong too and with that he pushed Hae away and hugged her even tighter.  Hae threw him a how could you look, and Kyu gave back an evil smirk.  Since the hug was so tight, her lips were on his abs. Am i technically kissing his abs? she thought. Ahhhh what is this.  Then Yoong broke the hug and they went back to get ready for a concert and dinner.

        They went to eat at an Italian restaurant. Yoona ordered Spaghetti, Donghae ordered lasagna, and Kyu ordered chicken alfredo. After finishing up they arrived at the concert, which had corbin bleu, the Jake guy from Hannah Montana, and some other American Idol people that lost. They weren't really that famous, but they knew who Corbin Bleu was.

       This was a foreign world for the three. Most of the people were white, and they couldn't even speak english. Well Kyu could a bit, but only the basics.  The three still got hit on though.  " The Jake guy is cute" Yoong said. " You like him?" Hae asked.  Hae then did the cutest face ever, and Yoong agreed he was cuter. As the concert ended, a bunch of people were waiting for pictures, so Yoona decided to take one with them two. When it was her turn, Hae was going to take the pic for her. Jake aka Cody Linley thought she was gorgeous, and told her she was hot. She managed to say Thank You. He put his arm around her waist, and Kyuhae were pissed.  Don't you dare touch my Yoong again. Hae thought.  Kyu cringed and felt like pushing the guy down.

   Then Hae told Yoona to watch for creeps that were looking at her, and they went to the bar.  " Ah today is really weird in a good way" Yoona smiled. " True" Kyu replied.  After taking a walk at the beach, they returned to their rooms. Yoona was going to sleep in Kyuhae's room since Seo and Fany were not there, and it would be too lonely. Hae ranted about being on WGM with Eunseo until they all fell asleep. 

 

Authors Note: Hi guys, I hope that this chapters format is a little better formated, sorry for your inconvenience. I want to give an extra thank you to the subbies, and this chapter doesn't really have any romantic moments, but the next one will. Also next week is my birthday and it would make me really happy if someone found a new Kyuna, Yoonhae, or Taecyoon moment. :)