Chapter 3

The Choding I fell for

Yoona woke up early that morning to go Mcing. At the KBS entertainment Awards, Lee Seung Gi was to encounter Yoona again. After they happily chatted, SNSD went back to their dorms to prepare for the Christmas party tomorrow. SM had rented out a club for them, and they were going to make it christmas themed. Then she recieved a text from Taecyeon.

To Deer Yoong: 

Yoona I miss you :( Can we meet and have a nutclub meeting?

- Taec

To: Taec oppa

You can go to the SM party with us tomorrow, bring seulong too. See you tomorrow. 

- Yoong

 

Suddenly Yoona heard Yuri yell NOOO. Ahh what is it now. Yuri had burn't the bulgogi " I was looking forward to that" she whined. " Whatever" Yuri replied. "Oh by the way i don't  know what to wear tomorrow" She said. " I don't know what to wear either. Then shall the whole SNSD go shopping? yoona said. Yay Yuri exclaimed. So they all put on their sunglasses and left. Taeyeon said, " We'll all split into triplets to prevent more attention. Team 1: Yoona, Yuri, Seohyun. Team 2: Sooyoung, Sunny, Hyoyeon. Team 3: Tifffany, Jessica, and Me. * Team 1* "All these dresses are so expensive " Yoona complained. Maknae aggreed. " Oh come on guys stop whining and get some dresses" Yuri replied. After they finished they left to eat at the food court. Team 2: Sooyoung kept running off being the shopping addict she was. Sunny and Hyo messed around until they found their dress. When Soo came back they yelled at her for leaving them. Team 3:  " Look at these pink dresses" Tiffany exclaimed. Jessica rolled her eyes. Until her eyes landed on her soulmate dress. She ran to it, and Taeny said that girl is strange, and then laughed. The next day they got ready.

Yoonyuls dress: 

1292137876753034_large.jpg

 

Seohyun and Sunny's:

73620_456471583566_205806848566_5366061_

 

Soohyo's dress

11.jpg

 

Jessica:

Jessica+(SNSD)+-+celeb.jpg

 

Taeyeon:

taety210.jpg

Tiffany's: 

0-snsd+tiffany+pic.jpg

 

As they all arrived, everyone was in awe. Donghae, Kyuhyun, Taecyeon, Yunho, and Minho's eyes were glued onto Yoona for some reason. All of them were in differnet corners of the room, while Yoona was in the middle of the room, so it looked funny as they approached her. Hi Yoona they all said at the same time then they looked at each other with a huh expresssion. Yoona said Hi back. While they were dazed, Taec gave her a hug and said " We should have a nutclub meeting right now, so she said that she'll go get Sunny. " Unnie we're having a nut club meeting right now" Sunny said " Oh yay I've missed them" So they all gathered in this one cool room in the club. They caught up on things, ate snacks, then danced. Taecyeon was indeed very happy. Meanwhile Jessica started searching for Yoona where did that girl go? When she bumped into Jonghyun, and they danced. Yuri was walking around until Nichkhun found her and they started having a cocktail making competition. Sooyoung was sitting and texting, but then suddenly found herself eating a whole lot with chansung. Hyoyeon had a little dancing session with Eunhyuk, Seohyun chatted with Yonghwa(she invited him), Tiffany was laughing with Siwon, and Taeyeon and Wooyoung were practicing Aegyo. Then Kyu and Hae decided to go look for Yoona, when they finally saw her, they glared at Taecyeon because he looked like he was too close to her. ' Then he gave a forehead kiss and said " just like in the cabi music video." Yoona smiled not knowing that he actually really like her. Donghae and Kyu were so close to punching him, but they decided not to since it would cause a scene. They dragged her away with their blood boiling, Yoon told the others that she'll be back soon, but Taec was still sad. Yoona then realized their angry faces and asked whats wrong? " "What are you doing with Taecyeon" they asked her. She was confused and asked " Why would you care" Then didn't know how to answer this, so they just didn't say anything. Kyu thought why do I care? Oh god I really do like her he said out loud on accident. Donghae was shocked. I have competition? Yoona just looked at them and said I'll hang out with you guys later leaving them abit angry. 

On the otherside of the club, everyone seemed to be having a good time. Hyoyeon eventully won the dance competition, because Eunhyuk was distracted by her beauty. Seohyun and Yonghwa were talking when he suddenly said," Seohyun i really like you, I always have ever since WGM, so will you be my girlfriend for real?" She grinned and replied " Of course I will Yong" ad they hugged. Jinwoon looked at them from afar with sad eyes. His dream girl was now gone. But I think I like Nicole now he thought. His sadness turned into a bit of happiness. As they were making their cocktail, Yuri acciedently spilled it on Nichkhun. She said " Oh im so sorry" and started to wipe his shirt. She started to blush as she felt his abs. "Why is your face red"? he asked her. Uh nothing she replied. He thought she was adorable. Sooyoung felt like her belly was about to burst, so did Chansung. "Ugh why did we eat so much" she said. He replied " We should sleep for an hour so that our bellies we go back to normal." Sooyoung nodded and fell asleep on his shoulder. Jongsica were having fun until his ex appeared dragging him away. Jessica felt her heart break, and she didn't know why.