Chapter 6

The Choding I fell for

 

           "Hi guys" Hae greeted. Yoona glared at him, and Kyu gave him a questionable look. "Is there something wrong?" She scoffed and dragged Kyu away. "Whats up with them?" He thought. The girl approached him again. "Oppa" "Ugh Eunseo what do you want now?" "Well I thought we should get closer since we'll be on Wgm." She tried kissing him again, but he pushed her off, and walked away. "Why don't you like me?" "Why would I like you" he replied. 

"Aish all of you oppas are going to be on WGM, and I'll be sitting here alone" Yoona said. " I'll never leave you you alone Yoong" he said with a charming smile. Then they went off to the beach hand in hand. After hours of playing around, Kyu was about to kiss her when Hae appeared. " What do you want?" Kyu grumbled. Yoong told them she would meet them up in an hour, because she had to do something. She was confused. Who did she like? Does she still like Hae? Ugh he kissed another girl though she thought. Maybe I like Kyu, she smiled and blushed. Then she listened to blue night radio with Kyu as a guest, and when asked about the female idols he's close to, he mentioned Victoria first, then Boa, and then Her. She was abit pissed off. What the heck, is this Kyutoria thing real? Aish Yoona you're just a delusional person. She felt hurt. Every guy she has a thing for has another girl in mind besides her she thought. Someone was knocking on the hotel door, and it was Taec. " Oh hi Oppa" "Why are you here alone?" "I needed some thinking time she said. "Well wanna go swimming at night?" he grinned widely at the thought. " Sure she replied." " I'll come back when you're done" he said. After he left the room, he did a victory dance. He then ran to 2pm and told them. " Ugh how could you steal Yoona away from me" Chansung said. " But Khuna is still better" Khun added. Taec stuck his tounge out at them, and went to change. After he went back to the room to find Yoong in a striped blue bikini. He felt his eyes bulging out. " Damn she is so hot" he thought and stared at her. " Oppa is there something wrong?" she asked. "Nope" he replied with the goofiest smile. Her hair was in waves behind her back. When he took off his shirt, Yoong was amazed too. Omg his abs. She thought.  They sat down at the edge of the pool with their legs in the water conversating. A full moon was in the sky, and Taec put his arms around Yoong, and pulled her real close. " You're the prettiest girl in this whole world" he said. She had a cute blush on her face and hit him. " Can we stay like this forever?' Taec asked sincerely, Yoong thought of it has a joke though, and said sure. Kyu and Hae on the other other hand, were worried. " She said she would meet us in an hour" Hae whined. " Let's just go look for her" Kyu suggested. They saw this extremely hot girl at the pool with a hot guy too? Hae whispered to Kyu" Do you see that girl over there, she's hella hot" "Oh she is" Kyu said. So as they got closer, they felt a very familiar feeling." Yoona!" they exclaimed. Kyu and Hae were too amazed by her to be mad at Taec for being way too close with her right now. " Oh sorry I forgot to meet up with you guys" she said. " Oh yeah uh its fine" they replied. Well I'll see you in an hour for sure this time. Hah I got her and they didn't Taec thought. The two boys were walking when they suddenly snapped back into reality. " Wtf why is Taec's arm over Yoona?" " Why are they so close to each other?" " Omg they could kiss anytime" Hae yelled. They ran to the spot, but they were gone. Taecyoon had gone to the beach. Taec was giving her a back hug, and he thought he had never been happier. Sure he was abit of a playboy, but if he had Yoona, then he would never look at another person. He started to sing I'm your man causing her to crack up. It was soon time for her to leave, so he gave her a quick peck and left. She was confused. Do I like him too? , and left. She got a text from them saying to meet in their room. When she opened the door they were there laying in the jacuzzi. "Oppa" "You have some explaining to do" Kyu said. " Yeah" Hae said with sadness in his eyes. She got into the jacuzzi too, and then the questions started up. If it wasn't for her goddess aura , then Hae and Kyu would've bursted out in anger.  " What were you doing with Taec?" " I'm not allowed to hang out with friends?' she shot back. " You guys were way too close" Hae said a little too loud. " Well I saw you kissing a girl, so why can't I do whatever I want." "What are you talking about?" he asked. " I saw you kiss a girl yesterday"  " Oh Eunseo" he said. Kyu just stared at her still captured by her beauty. " So you did." "No she kissed me and I even pushed her off" " Ugh whatever" she scoffed at him. Seohyun randomly walked in and said "Unnie I haven't seen you in like forever, and hugged her.  " Uhh whats going on guys?" " I don't know myself" she replied with a bit of anger. " Well anyways unnie Yong is going to come visit me on this trip for a day she squealed. " Aww how sweet" Yoona smiled. "Wheres Siwon"? Kyu asked. " Oh he went off with Tiffany awhile ago." After abit of time they decided to get out and take a shower, and then go to sleep. They all said byes, and Kyu and Hae stared at Yoong's perfection one last time before going to sleep. We're such s they thought. "Unnie, who do you like?" Seo asked. " I don't know right now." she said in a strange tone. " Night Seobaby." " good night unnie"