What happened, Jin Ri?

Brother is so annoying!

 

The morning was pretty strange. It was damn quiet. Almost quiet enough to hear a pin drop and the sound will echo all over the colossal mansion. The twelve boys carefully tip toed their way to the kitchen. All of their eyes were set in different directions. Basically, they were wearing blue pajamas with different patterns and white shirts with their chibi versions on it.

Yesung accidentally nudged the small chair, making a small squeaky sound. All the members turned around and glared at him. He was frozen to the bone and followed the rest. They continued making their way to the kitchen. Once all of them reached the kitchen, Shindong let out a loud sigh in relief. All of the members sighed and playfully walked to the dining table. Ryeowook headed to the fridge to grab a few ingredients.

“Why is this morning damn quiet?” Heechul said.

“Maybe Jin Ri finally learned her lesson.” Zhou Mi replied.

“Hope so. I don’t want to wake up finding marker on my face or Donghae’s hand glued to my-” Eunhyuk was saying when Siwon cut him off.

“Yeah, we all know. Happened with me and Zhou Mi…” Siwon said and shuddered. Zhou Mi sank to his seat and covered his face with the end of his shirt.

“Ughh…At least you didn’t go to work with a pink streak on your hair.” Henry said.

“Or a white G-Clef.” Sungmin added. Everyone let out a heavy sigh.

Jin Ri has been causing mayhem for about a month already. Every day, they woke up finding something weird happened to them. If not, their food has a weird effect like exploding or walking off. Yeah, don’t ask! But surprisingly the morning was quiet. That was until Jin Ri started running down stairs.

Jin Ri was wearing a red tank top, white hoodie with short sleeves, plaid red skirt and red sneakers. She had a blue backpack with her. She ran out the door without saying anything and slammed it shut. Everyone paused for a few seconds before Ryeowook began serving pancakes to the members.

“Where do you think she’s heading to?” Ryeowook said.

“I don’t know. But it seems important with that panicked look on her face.” Kyuyhun said.

“Hey Ryeowook! You should know your little dongsaeng!” Shindong said.

“Yeah! You’re lucky to have a little sister.” Donghae added. Everyone started eating.

“Yeah but…She’s just a troublemaker. I don’t even know how to approach her.” Ryeowook said.

“I think I know how.” Zhou Mi said and smiled. The members looked at him at the same time.