Sorry, Oppa!

Brother is so annoying!

 

Jin Ri arrived home after such a long day of school. She had such a nice first day at her new middle school. A lot of girls talked to her and she even found some guys swooning over her. It was quite a flattering experience for her. However, she might have gained a few enemies since the cutest boy in her class, Yang Seung Wook, was caught talking to her.

Jin Ri walked inside the house casually. She found the house empty since the boys had work. She started feeling a bit guilty with what she did. She sighed and locked the door behind her. Immediately, she threw herself on the couch and planked on it with a pillow on her face. She let out a small loud wail.

“GWAHH! WHY DO I FEEL GUILTY?” Jin Ri yelled into the pillow.

Jin Ri lifted her face from the pillow and started staring at the kitchen. She let out a long sigh before standing up and picking up her backpack from the ground. She immediately ran upstairs to her bedroom. Once she stepped inside, she found her shoes stuck on fly paper. She fell on the ground in one loud thud.

“How stupid are these morons!” Jin Ri said out loud. She did what any normal person would do: take off her shoes.

Jin Ri stood up and got thinking. She decided to get changed in her jeans that were only below her knees and a plain red shirt. She grabbed her backpack and ran downstairs to the kitchen. Once she got there, she threw her backpack on the wooden table. She grabbed her apron, dashed to the sink, washed her hands and grabbed the abnormally large cookbook from the shelf that belonged to Ryeowook. She first tied her hair to a high ponytail before getting to work.

Much, much later~

“Ugh…what a long day!” Yesung complained. The rest of the members got inside the house. Some looked really sleepy while some looked like they still had some energy left.

Ryeowook gazed at the large wall clock. 10:30 PM… Well it was better than last time. They went home at around 11 or even 12 midnight.

“Is that Jin Ri?” Henry said and pointed to the kitchen table. Everyone walked to the kitchen while Ryeowook locked the door.

The members saw Jin Ri sleeping soundly on the kitchen table. One arm was covering her face while the other was dangling on the table, holding onto a black pen. Her notebooks and books were scattered all over the table. It left only 2/3 of the table free with space. They saw a half melted cake on the table saying, “SORRY” with Oreo bits. The cake looked big enough to feed 20 men.

“It’s not poisoned, is it?” Shindong asked skeptically. Leeteuk picked up a note and read it.

“Yep. It says if one of us dies, we can glue her hair to Zhou Mi’s pet hamster.” Leeteuk said confidently.

“Hey! Leave Honey out of that deal!” Zhou Mi said before yawning.

The hungry Eunhyuk already had a fork with him. He stabbed it into the Oreo cheesecake and shoved it into his mouth. As he chewed, the members watched anxiously. Eunhyuk swallowed the one in his mouth and got another slice.

“Ow man!” Eunhyuk said with his mouth full. “Dish ish to die for!”

“Oh well. Food is food.” Henry said and grabbed a fork himself. The rest of the members followed.

They soon began falling head over heels over the cheesecake they happily ate. Later, they threw the forks inside the dishwasher and placed the leftover cake in the fridge. The evil Kyuyhun looked at what Jin Ri left off. He slid the algebra book and notebook from her.

“Eww! She drooled on it!” Kyuyhun said. He took a closer look at the problems she was solving. She didn’t finish the last number.

“Hmm…” Kyuyhun began thinking. Heechul butted in and looked at the math book.

“Later.” Heechul said and walked off.

“What’cha doing, Kyuyhun?” Sungmin asked. He also looked at the last number on her math book.

“It’s not really clear if you look at it.” Sungmin added. He saw a piece of paper with Jin Ri’s unclear solutions.

The two worked on the problem really quickly. They soon went off to bed. Siwon carried Jin Ri up to her room. Ryeowook followed close behind. He waited for all the members to go to their rooms. Finally, he knelt near her and brushed her hair.

“Thanks, little sis.” Ryeowook said and left the room.