Idiots

Brother is so annoying!

 

Ryeowook got up extra early to grab a piece of that cake and a glass of water. He lazily got up from his bed and looked out the window. It was still dark outside. The moon was still up. The street had its street lights on.

“5:30 AM…” He mumbled while staring at the clock.

He walked outside the door. He walked lazily across the hallway when he heard some commotion in Jin Ri’s bedroom. He shrugged and continued making his way to the kitchen. He limped down the stairs and yawned. For some reason, he sprinted to the kitchen after his feet touched the floor of the living room.

He grabbed a fork and the cake from the fridge. He placed it on the table, sat down on the chair in front of it, and began eating it like a pig. It’s just so darn good, he can’t resist. After a few minutes of stabbing and stuffing, he finally decided to go back to sleep.

“Ugh…too lazy…I’ll just sleep on the couch…” Ryeowook said to himself. He up from his seat, threw the fork in the sink, and placed the cake back in the fridge. After that, he walked to the large white sofa bed in the living room.

On the other hand

(Jin Ri’s POV)

! Where’s my skirt? I’m SOOOO not going to school without it. I mean, what am I? ?

Huh? My algebra homework…Damn! I forgot. I didn’t do the…what the hell? The last number’s answered! Who? What? Sky?

Ugh! I’ll just get dressed before the clock strikes 6. I don’t want to get another detention or whatever. Ms. Park is just lucky I seal my devilish character inside. Yes, I know what you’re thinking. “But you’re such a troublemaker who hates Suju oppas’ guts!” I’m not bi-polar. I just have two completely different sides.

*buzz *buzz

My phone? I quickly pulled my iPhone from my pocket. It was a text message from my new best friend, Chon Hana.

“Hey squirrelly! Make sure you get here early. I have a lot of things to tell you about what’s going on with Yoo Na and Drew.”

The heck!? OMO! This will be super juicy! I have got to go now.

I quickly grabbed my backpack from the floor and slung it on one arm. I also got my wallet and cellphone and placed it in this small bag I always carry. I wore my ID before running out the door like a squirrel. Using my all squirrel senses, I ran fast enough to save 15 minutes of travel time. I ran to the garage to get my bike then opened the gates. I pushed my bike outside and locked the gate from outside.

Well, I’m off to school.

Later

Leeteuk cautiously walked outside his bedroom. Once out, he let a sigh of relief before taking a step outside. The morning seemed peaceful when they got outside. The members walked across the hallway without a problem.

“Morning dongsaengs!” Yesung greeted cheerfully. “Ready for another working day?”

“Hyung, you’re scaring me.” Siwon said.

“Hmpf! Well excuse me for being in such a good mood.” Yesung said as all 11 of them walked down the stairs.

“I bet this day will be as fun as what Yesung says! Cheer up, guys!” Heechul said and smiled. Donghae immediately hid behind Eunhyuk.

“That’s scarier than Yesung.” Leeteuk replied and all of them laughed. Once they all stepped on the floor at once…

“AAAAHHHHH!!!” They screamed as a net pull them up in the air. Their screams woke up Ryeowook, who fell asleep on the couch. He scrambled to his feet. He gaped at the sight of them struggling inside a large brown net.

“Well…this is ironic…” Donghae said.

“Shesh da fish who got hish fisht in my mouth.” Eunhyuk replied.

“EEEWWW!!!” The rest echoed.

“Yeah? Well get your stinkin’ feet away from my face!” Kyuyhun said.

“Then get your elbows away from my ribs, Kyuyhun!” Shindong replied.

“Hyung! Get your long skinny Chinese legs off my stomach!” Siwon complained.

“Can’t. Face to face with Sungmin…awkward…” Zhou Mi replied and almost panicked.

“This position is awkward, you know. And how can I when Leeteuk hyung is squishing my head?” Sungmin replied.

“Heechul’s neck is on my foot so I can’t move.” Leeteuk complained.

“Well my leg is apparently around Yesung’s head.” Heechul replied.

“Henry’s on my back. Boy, what have you been eating?” Yesung said.

“RYEOWOOK!!!” Henry screamed. The guy already got a pair of shears ready.

“WAIT!!” Shindong yelled.

“WHAT!?!?!” Everyone answered.

“Are you aware that if he cuts the rope, you guys will fall on me and I’ll fall on the cold concrete 10 feet above ground?” Shindong said. By then, Ryeowook was already pulling in a mattress and a ladder.

“Happy?” Ryeowook said and set up the ladder.

Yep…you know what happened next.