Wake Up, Big Brother!

Brother is so annoying!

 

(Jin Ri’s POV)

Today’s my first day in my new middle school. I got up earlier than my idiotic brother who turns out to have muscles. Why am I even living with him?

As usual, I did my usual morning routine. I took a quick bath, brushed my teeth and dried up. Before I got dressed in my new uniform, I thought of spicing it up a little. I’m not really the type who wants to be one with the crowd.

Basically, my uniform has a white collared blouse, a red tie, a black blazer and a short red plaid skirt. I tucked in my white blouse and opened my blazer. I loosened my tie a little. My skirt was okay. I replaced my knee-high socks with white legwarmers and my black leather shoes with my sparkly converse sneakers. I added this red band to my left sleeve.

I carried my black backpack filled with my new stuff for school. While I was down the hall, I couldn’t help but pull another morning prank. Hee-hee…

I ran downstairs and helped myself to a morning sandwich. I went to the garage and took that bike Mom and Dad got me. And yes, I went on a little cycling trip to school. I wonder how my first day will turn out.

Meanwhile~

The boys got up to get ready for a new day at work. They have filming, recording and dance practice at SM Entertainment. They didn’t know they had a morning call waiting.

Leeteuk opened the door open. Once he stepped out, something caught his foot. He didn’t notice it was a trap. The innocent leader was suddenly pulled and he let out a pretty shrill scream.

“AAAHHH!!!!” Leeteuk screamed. He was soon dangling on the ceiling with one foot tied up. And yes, that woke up the others. Donghae was surprised so he panicked outside the door.

“What’s going – AAAHHH!!!” Donghae wasn’t able to finish his question. A bucket of cold water with coy fish fell on his head. That was pretty ironic.

“COLD! COLD! COLD! COLD!” Donghae screamed as he ran down the hall.

“Donghae! Wait!” Leeteuk said and let out a sigh. “I’m still upside down here!”

Yesung went out the door and a bucket filled with glue and feathers fell on his head. It caught Leeteuk’s attention. Before he screamed for help, Yesung who had the bucket on his head bumped on the concrete wall. He fell down on the ground unconscious.

“Damn it, Yesung!” Leeteuk said and crossed his arms.

The traps continued. Heechul, Eunhyuk and Siwon got a bucket of cold water with ice and coy fish on their heads. The three of them started running around the hallway. Henry, Sungmin and Kyuyhun got tied up themselves. They screamed like little girls and nearly broke the fat glass window. Zhou Mi, Shindong and Ryeowook got pie on their faces when they fell on the floor. They didn’t speak at all.

“Hyung?” Henry said while looking at Leeteuk.

“This is Jin Ri’s fault! That no good conniving 13-year-old freak.” Sungmin yelled while shaking his fists.

“Hyung?” Henry repeated.

“What a devilish kid! And we were nice to her! Even I was nice to her.” Kyuyhun said and crossed his arms.

“Hyung?” Henry said again.

“Why that little brat! I’ll kill her when she gets home!” Leeteuk said and punched the air.

“Hyung?” Henry sang.

“So how do we get down?” Kyuyhun asked.

HYUNG!!!” Henry yelled.

“What!?” Leeteuk, Kyuyhun and Sungmin said in unison.

“All my blood is going to my head.” Henry added.

“We didn’t notice.” Sungmin said sarcastically.

“Wait! The ro-” Henry was supposed to say when suddenly…

*SNAP!

The rope around their ankles broke. They all let out a small scream. The unfortunate Sungmin fell on top of Donghae who still had coy fish jumping in his pants. So the two pretty much collided and ended up nearly breaking their bones. The rest of them got up and shook their heads. Henry was so dizzy from getting hanged that he collapsed on the floor.

“Some morning this turned out to be.” Leeteuk said before Eunhyuk crashed into him and they landed on Donghae and Sungmin.