An older brother!?

Brother is so annoying!

 

Jin Ri stood outside her new home looking like a shocked porcupine. Well, the girl did have a Gothic sense of style. She gulped in fear and held the key to her gigantic house. Once she got inside the gate, a large white bushy-haired dog tackled her.

“Aww! How cute!” Jin Ri said and patted the dog. It immediately grew close with her.

Jin Ri walked all the way to the door and opened it. She was surprised with the large interior. However, the house was empty. As she slammed the door behind her, the sound echoed. She started walking around and looking at the front gate to check if it was locked properly. She found a note on the coffee table in the living room. It was addressed to her.

“Jin Ri,

Go to the second floor and you’ll find a door with your initials on it. It’s a surprise from us.

Love,

Mom and Dad <3

The excited Jin Ri rushed to the second floor and ran around. She kept running until she found a room with “JR” on the door. With a click of the doorknob, she saw her incredibly gorgeous room.

Oh my God! For me!?!?” Jin Ri exclaimed to herself.

(Jin Ri’s room: http://www.digsdigs.com/glamour-bedroom-design-pop-by-altamoda/)

Jin Ri found her closet filled with designer clothes that fit her Gothic style of clothing. Her desk have her books and stuff for school. She already took a sneak peak on her uniforms for school. And she also found an iPhone 4S on her desk along with a designer wallet. It was filled with money and it had a credit card inside.

“Gee, Mom and Dad. This sure is a lot for a girl like me!” Jin Ri thought to herself.

Jin Ri decided to explore the rooms further. She began opening different doors, but most of them are locked. She managed to find her way to the rooftop where there was a pool and party area. Jin Ri couldn’t wait to have her parties up there if possible. She got thinking all of a sudden.

“Do I even have a sibling?”

Just then, two black vans parked in front of the house. Jin Ri saw several guys wearing sunglasses come out. She immediately ran downstairs to the living room. The dog, Hana, was barking madly at the door. Somehow the guys managed to get inside the gate.

“Didn’t I lock that?” Jin Ri thought. She panicked and immediately to the kitchen.

~

The members of Super Junior arrived at Ryeowook’s humble home. His parents allowed them to stay there and they’ll just stay in their condominium in the city. They already have their special room in Ryeowook’s house.

“So Wookie, we’re okay to stay here?” Leeteuk asked again.

“Yes hyung. We can all chill here since no fan girls ever go to this place.” Ryeowook said. They were all happy.

Ryeowook and the rest of the members, including Henry and Zhou Mi, stopped at the doorstep with their bags. Ryeowook opened the door with his spare key.

“YEEEAAAHHH!!!” Eunhyuk yelled as he ran inside with Donghae on his back.

They all went inside the house. Almost all of them were as noisy as ever. They thought it was the same old quiet house all to themselves. Well, they were wrong.

AAAAHHHH!!!!” Henry screamed abnormally loud after seeing Jin Ri.

Jin Ri was wearing a pink shirt with a red heart at the center over white long sleeves. She had black pants that run 4 inches below her knee. She was wearing sneakers and had pink and white earphones on her neck. She had her blue contact lenses on since she refuses to wear glasses. A portion of her hair was tied up to a ponytail and had a white "X" clip.

AAAAAHHHH!!!!” Everyone else followed. Jin Ri stared at them weirdly as they screamed higher than she did. The knife she had was still at hand.

IT’S A 13-YEAR-OLD BLUE EYED SERIAL KILLER!!! CALL THE COOOPPSSS!!!!!!!” Heechul screamed.

“What the are you talking about? And I should call the cops on you BUNCH OF GOONS!” Jin Ri replied.

“EXCUSE ME! This is MY house!” Ryeowook said.

“WHAT!?!?!?” Jin Ri said in surprise.

“Should I call the cops?” Sungmin asked.

“Hold it.” Jin Ri said and the room went silent. “Mr. and Mrs. Kim never told me they had a son. This will be interesting!”

“Who are you anyway?” Ryeowook asked.

“Kim Jin-Ri. You’re new stepsister.” Jin Ri said.

S-STEPSISTER!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!” Ryeowook screamed on top of his lungs. He almost fainted but Siwon caught him.

“Mom and Dad haven’t told you yet obviously.” Jin Ri murmured.