A Day in Lotte World

Brother is so annoying!

 

(Jin RI’s POV)

“YAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!”

Yes, that was me screaming for my dear life. I can’t believe they had to drag me all the way to Lotte World on a ing Sunday. Hello! It’s rest day! Gosh, these twelve dudes are bigger idiots than I thought. No kidding!

A few hours ago

I tossed myself in bed. I can’t stop thinking about cadet training yesterday. I’d rather not explain right now. My bones are killing me! And it wasn’t helping that the idiots were arguing outside. I can’t tell though. There are some that sound pissed while some are really cheerful. Gah, shut the up!

I opened my eyes and checked my phone. It was like 8:30 AM. Why would I bother dragging my out of bed on a Sunday? As far as I know I’m Christian, Sunday is rest day.

BAM!

“WHAT THE !?” I said as I shot up from my bed, throwing my squirrel stuffed toy across the room.

“Wake up, Jin Ri~” I heard Donghae’s sing-song voice. I looked at the door, which was wide open allowing the light to shine in.

I groaned and tossed my blanket over my head and went back to sleep again. That was when I felt someone on top of me. Damn! Who is this?

“MEY!! MEFF MOFF ME!!” (Hey!! Get off me!) I screamed in English.

“Not until you wake up!” Yep, that’s Henry alright. What has he been eating!?

“Why? It’s a Sunday and you know it’s a rest day!” I groaned.

“Technically, Saturday is rest day since it was the last day God made earth. But most Christians consider it Sunday.” Siwon said.

“Whatever!” I screamed and went back to sleep again.

“C’mon, dongsaeng. Oppa wants to spend the whole day with you!” Ryeowook whined really loudly. For a shrimp, he sure is loud!

“If it’s your treat and you idiots head out the door in 15 seconds, I’ll get ready.” I said.

“Well of course it’s our treat! We’re Super Junior!” Yesung bragged.

“Good. Now GET OUT!” I said. I heard them scram out of the room and the door being shut.

I got up from my comfort zone and did my usual morning routine. I wore a cute purple top with a white long sleeved top under, jean skirt, black leggings and purple flats. I tied my hair into a side ponytail like I always do. A few minutes later, I stepped out carrying my purple and black plaid box-ish bag.

Ugh, these morons. Why would I spend the day with idiots? At least nothing could possibly go wrong.

A Few Moments Later

 “YAAAAAAAAHH!!!!” I screamed on top of my lungs.

“WAHOOO!!!” Sungmin, this pink gay next to me, screamed happily. He has some serious issues with life threatening rides.

Damn! I still have a few rounds in this stupid rollercoaster. my life. If there’s one thing I’m absolutely scared of, it’s rollercoasters that have loops.

Earlier

“Hey guys, let’s split up.” Zhou Mi suggested.

“Yeah! I want to go to bring Henry to the Ghost House.” Kyuyhun said and glared at Henry. The chubby maknae sighed.

“Whoa! You can’t bring Henry there!” Yesung said.

“Why not?” Donghae asked.

“Look. It says it’s not for children under age 8.” Yesung said and pointed the sign.

“Hey! I’m no baby!” Henry said and pouted.

“Wanna bet?” Eunhyuk said. “If you scream, I get to post a picture of you sleeping without clothes on.”

“HYUNG!!!” Ryeowook and Henry cried at the same time.

“I’m taking Jin Ri with me!” Sungmin said. Next thing I knew, I was being dragged by this violent anemic rabbit.

Now

I nearly fell on my side after getting off that rollercoaster. I better not puke! Sungmin just laughed. I glared at him while resting my hands on my knees. He stopped laughing and hugged me. Gee, thanks for making me feel worse.

“Uhh…I think I’m gonna throw up.” I told myself.

“Aww! The poor little boo-boo!” Sungmin said with puppy dog eyes and pouted.

Okay, that was BEYOND DISGUSTING! His face…it’s actually pretty cute. But why did he have to call me “boo-boo”? It’s the biggest indignity for a 13-year-old like me.

“Uhh…Sure? So where are the others?” I just said and started walking with Sungmin.

“Jin Ri!” I heard Ryeowook call. He was with Henry, Zhou Mi, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kyuyhun and Yesung.

“Alright. Go spend some quality time with your brother.” Sungmin said and pushed me to Ryeowook.

“Who wants to scare the life out of Henry?” Sungmin said.

“I hate you guys.” Henry said and tried walking away.

Ryeowook and I started walking. He looks pretty cute like how his fans often describe him. I’m actually pretty lucky. He’s the cutest oppa I could have. Yes, I know what you’re thinking. Usually I’d be calling them ugly. Inside, I’m a different person. Hey, all of us are bipolar!

“Let’s just stay here. My hyungs scared my soul out of my body.” He said and shuddered. We stayed in the food court.

I sat down next to him. He sighed and smiled afterwards. He pulled out his Blackberry and took a selca with me. Boy, I know my smile looked weird.

“So Jin Ri?” Ryeowook began while texting. No wait, posting it on Twitter.

“I know. You’re going to ask why I’m pranking you guys constantly.” I said.

“Yep.” He said and looked at me. Great! Awkward moment.

“I don’t know if you’ll understand.”

“C’mon! I’m your oppa and I should know you.”

“It’s just that…I don’t know how to act around you guys. I mean, guys are usually troublemakers. Plus I know you’ll bully me since I’m the youngest.” I admitted.

“Who are you inside then?”

“A weirdo who everyone thinks is ugly.”

“But you sort of look like me. How could you be ugly?”

“Have you seen the other girls around my age?”

“So? They just have parents who couldn’t care less if they had plastic surgery.”

“Thanks…”

Okay, what the ? Why am I admitting this to him? What’s next? I’ll tell him about Seung Wook and me!?