Hey Hey Little Sister!

Brother is so annoying!

 

It was a peaceful Sunday morning in the Kims’ house. The members of Super Junior were fast asleep in their rooms. Actually, Ryeowook had his own room while the rest of the members shared rooms by pair. You’d be surprise about how huge the Kims’ house is.

Jin Ri slowly woke up after warm sunlight hit her face. She got ready for the day, dressing up in a simple hooded blouse with denim pants and tying her hair partially. She walked outside to the deserted but incredibly quiet hallway. She slid down the staircase and landed safely on the ground floor. The house looked like a total wreck.

“Don’t you guys have maids in here?” Jin Ri thought as she stared at their mess.

Jin Ri headed to the kitchen and fixed herself a sandwich. Feeling sorry for the house, she decided to clean up while chewing on her breakfast. She’s surprisingly quick with the clean-up. After successfully cleaning the living room, she decided to pull a prank.

25 minutes later~

Jin Ri heard her oppas’ footsteps on the staircase as she watched TV. She sat with her feet up, continuing her tweeting. She’s actually eying on them as they went to sit on the breakfast table. Most of them were still sleepy at 9 AM.

“W-what the ?” Heechul complained. Jin Ri giggled.

“My …ugh…won’t leave this chair!” Eunhyuk said as he struggled. Jin Ri watched 12 idiots try to break themselves free.

“Good thing I always know how to whip up a batch of extra sticky glue.” Jin Ri said to herself.

The boys struggled and tried to pull themselves free. Kyuyhun acted like he didn’t care and ate breakfast instead. The rest of them found their efforts pointless and decided to just eat breakfast too. The table was grandly set and filled with American breakfast food. It was all thanks to Jin Ri.

“Idiots. They don’t realize that the glue will wear off in five…” Jin Ri said to herself.

“Hey Ryeowook, I’ll try pulling you off your chair.” Siwon offered.

“Four…”

“Okay hyung!”

“Three…”

“Ready?” Siwon asked Ryeowook.

“Two…”

“Yup!” Ryeowook replied.

“One!”

Grah!!

Siwon said as he pulled Ryeowook. The glue wore off and it caused Ryeowook to fly towards Siwon and the two to fall over on top of Henry. Henry grabbed the table cloth when he fell and it caused the food to fall on them. The food flew all over the place. It even covered some members in sticky orange juice and maple syrup.

*CRASH!

The plates made a loud crashing sound. Jin Ri laughed from inside but outside, she had that poker face she always carries. The members got off from their seats and helped the other members get up. Leeteuk and Shindong cleaned up the mess. Siwon, Ryeowook and Henry were all in terrible pain. Mainly because Siwon was the one who crushed the two.

After the morning commotion, the members got out of the kitchen to get ready for a day-off. They washed the food out of their hair and the awful bacon scent from their shirts. For men, they’re pretty organized. Jin Ri ran upstairs to continue writing a few stories of her own.

“Hey, why not hang out with your sister?” Sungmin suggested to Ryeowook.

“Yeah! Siblings should get to know each other.” Leeteuk added.

“Plus she doesn’t look so bad.” Yesung said.

“Well…since all of you insist…” Ryeowook said.

The members cheered. Jin Ri got alarmed. She decided to put up a smile even though she’s not very happy with their plan. Then again, maybe spending some quality time with her older brother is awesome. Fan girls would give up their lives just to be Jin Ri for a day. She gets to stay with them in a house and have rooms near them. It sounds wrong actually.

Lunch time~

Jin Ri headed downstairs. Her oppas were all downstairs being ridiculous as usual. She sighed and before she could step inside the kitchen, a strong pair of arms grabbed her. Shindong carried her and spun her around. She screamed a little. She was a little dizzy when she was placed down.

“You’re a little troublemaker, aren’t you?” Yesung said as he pinched her cheeks.

“Uhh…” Jin Ri wasn’t able to reply. Sungmin came and hugged the little girl from behind.

“So who’s the cutest among us?” Sungmin asked in a honeyed voice. Everyone looked at the two.

“Pedo!” Shindong said.

“Why? Scared that she’ll say I’m the cutest?” Sungmin said. There was uproar in the living room.

“I’m definitely the cutest!” Kyuyhun said.

“What!? That’s a lie! I’m obviously the cutest!” Ryeowook complained.

“Whaa!!! The maknae is the cutest among the cute!” Henry said.

“Who says you have to be young to be cute?” Leeteuk replied.

“Idiots…” Jin Ri mumbled.

Jin Ri spent the afternoon being carried around and tickled by twelve idiots. She had some fun with them by playing a few rounds of soccer and even challenging them against videogame matches. After Ryeowook made some snacks, the members took turn feeding Jin Ri. She was a little uncomfortable with how they treated her. She was used to being pushed around and stepped on by others. It was certainly a new experience.

Jin Ri was so tired that she collapsed on the sofa when the members played soccer. The first to spot her was her big brother. He couldn’t help but feel soft and queasy at the sight of Jin Ri asleep. He snuck out of the game to carry his little sister upstairs to her room.