Chaeyoung Father

Complicated Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung Apartment

 

Early morning, Chaeyoung woke up first she immediately prepared some breakfast for them and suddenly the door bell rang.

“Who is it this early mornig”, Chaeyoung mumble as she walk in the front door and open it she was shock after seeing the person who visited her.

“Daaaad! What are you doing here? I told you not to visit me here!”, Chaeyoung said to her father with 3 men as his bodyguard her father went straight and check all the sides of the Apartment

“Yahhhhh Daaaad!”, Chaeyoung yelled and still her father didn’t look at her. Her Dad check her room too and there’s Tzuyu who’s still sleeping herDad shock after seeing the beautiful girl in Chaeyoung’s bed.

“You must be dating her?”, He pointed Tzuyu but Chaeyoung shake her head as a “No”.

She pushed her father away to the room and bring him the couch.

“She’s my friend Tzuyu! I am dating other girl. And I want you to meet her”, Chaeyoung said and her father immediate say “YES” and she is shocked because her father didn’t give her enough time due to her busy schedule.

“Are you not busy?”, Chaeyoung asked in disbelief

“I am but I will give time to you ofcourse!”, he said and it makes Chaeyoung eyes teary since it’s the first time her father chose her over his work. She immediately hugged him and keep kissing his cheek since she was happy and his father body guard can’t help but to giggle on the sweet moments of them. Soon, her father bid his goodbye, he was not able to wait for Tzuyu to woke up since he has another schedule.

“Just say my hi to your friend Tzuyu, and I want to meet your new found love later I’ll text you the location”, he said and gave Chaeyoung a wink before kissing her forehead and leave the Apartment.

 

As soon as her father left Chaeyoung called Mina and told her about her father wants to meet them later, Mina gets excited she immediately start preparing even it’s still early Chaeyoung couldn’t help but to giggle in Mina, she’s too excited. She rush her way to Chaeyoung’s Apartment and waited for the time to meet her father. They are seating in the couch watching movie and cuddling each other while waiting for the time.

Tzuyu arrived from the Apartment with Sana, and the two couple immediately seated back in normal and greeted the two.

“Ehem, so you guys are back again?”, Chaeyoung asked and Sana looked away because she’s shy to the two couple.

“Sooon!”, Tzuyu replied and hold Sana waist and seated in the couch too where the two couple seated. They joined the two couple and they ordered pizza for their snacks. Sana and Mina are exchanging different stories while Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are just looking to them happily.

Suddenly Chaeyoung received a message from his father he said the address to Chaeyoung and they immediately left since it’s a little traffic in the streets nowadays

“Why your father is in Incheon and the address is really unknown.”, Mina worriedly asked

“I don’t know, he just send it. Let’s see when we arrive there”, Chaeyoung replied and continued her driving and Mina is getting nervous.

 

They arrived in a narrow road in Incheon, and it’s a little dark it’s only Chaeyoung’s car is the source of light in the road. Mina is trembling since it’s her first time in that road but Chaeyoung is still calm and focus in her driving.

 

*BANNNNNGGGGGG*** BANNGGGGG**

 

They heard a continuous explosion near them and they saw a people who’s running on the other side and immediately Chaeyoung park the car in the side.

 

“B-babe it is safe here?”, Mina asked worriedly and she’s shaking now since she’s not used to that kind of place.

“Yess it is.”, Chaeyoung said as she hold Mina’s hand and they started to walk. Mina eyes is getting teary because she keeps hearing sounds of gun everywhere and some people laying in the road. They entered the dark tunnel, Chaeyoung used her phone as their light and continued walking.

“B-babee ask your Dad to meet us somewhere!”, Mina begged who is really scared right now but Chaeyoung just smirk and continued walking and they bumped a person who’s full of blood in her body and it makes Mina cry hard after seeing it.

“Yahhhhh! I hate this place! Let’s get out of here babe!”, Mina begged again and hiding her face using her palm and seated on the side but Chaeyoung is still standing there and whispering something in the bloody person.

 

“Babe, my Dad is far from here. Let’s continue to walk!”, Chaeyoung said as she trying to stand Mina but she refused it and she ke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter