The Past

Complicated Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Momo POV

I rushed my way out the comfort room, I am still shocked to meet Mina again after years being seperated.

Mina is my ex, the one that I told to Jeongyeon that I used to love. But her father separated me from her long time ago. At first I’m not stop on trying to get ger back, I keep on going back to her house after her father drag her, but the result is a big zero. Mina is nowhere to be found,  she is no longer live in her house, she even not attending the university anymore, and I lost all the chance to contact her.

 

**FLASHBACK**

While walking home after my class, I’m still thinking about Mina, on how we used to walk in this road, hand in hand but now I’m walking alone. Those sweet memories are always being flashed back in my mind, I just can’t forget her.

“Excuse me.” Suddenly there’s someone who approached me and tap my shoulder.

“Hey pretty student.” that man greet me with a smile. At first I was a little bit scary since his first word is hey pretty student, and I’m afraid that he might be one of the ert who wants to kidnap me.

“ I am Jo Kwon from JYP Entertainment maybe you are interested to become a model?” but his next sentences catch my attention.

“Oh really ?” I asked him in shocked.

“Here’s my contact number and please contact me soon if you are interested. I choose you not without any reason, I choose you because you are really beautiful and I can see shining aura from you.  I guess you will pass immediately to the screening”, JoKwon said as he gave me his business card.

“Ah thanks.” I take his business card and we shake our hand before we leave.

“Maybe this can be the easiest way for Mina to see me if I become a model.” I said in my mind and determined myself to try that modelling opportunities, or should I say an opportunities to see mina again.

I took the audition in JYP Entertainment as a model and JoKwon was right ! I passed in the screening easily and got accepted to be the model. I started posing in simple magazine, I started from the bottom. I work my off for mina. From a model from some simple magazine  until I became a superstar model. But after years as a model Mina didn’t contacted me yet.

“Maybe she’s living in different country?”, I ask myself.

I even received an interview by Oprah, who’s really famous around the world.

“Maybe Mina will see me if I appear in Oprah show”, I pray that mina might see me by any chances through that oprah show.

But still, there’s no sign of Mina. Until one day, I asked one detective to find Mina and he immediately found her.  From that detective information, he said that mina still in Korea. She’s living in a mansion in Seoul, 30minutes away from my apartment and her Dad’s company is already established and currently #1 shoes brand in Korea.

“Mina is in Korea, but why she didn’t contact me or approach me all this time? “,  it’s a big question to me

**END OF FLASHBACK**

 

“Hey Momo are you okay?”, Jeongyeon said as she tapped me

“Y-yeah let’s go!”, I said and we immediately went back to my apartment

 

 

 

Chaeyoung POV

Mina and I went back to my apartment. I was hoping that today would be a blast, but right now I can only look at that pale and shocked looking girl.

“Hey what just happened in the comfort room?”, I said as I approached her, she is seating in the couch

“N-nothing”, Mina stuttered answer

“I think I need to send you home, let’s go home.”, I said as I hold her wrist but she removed it

“No!!”, she yelled and I was shocked because it’s my first time seeing her like that. She run away out of my apartment. I tried to follow her but she suddenly disappear from my sight. I tried to call her number but her phone is already off.

“Mina where are you ! Answer my call !” I yelled as I am very worry right now.

 

 

Author POV

Few days passed and Mina is still not contacting Chaeyoung. That makes the younger girl worried about her girl. She doesn’t know anything about Mina so she can’t make any move to find her and her phone is still off. Chaeyoung tried to find Mina to the gallery location, to the park and even in the Han River but she’s failed to find Mina. When she arrived home, her phone suddenly rang and she immediately answer it

 

Phone Call

Jeongyeon: Chaeyoung!

Chaeyoung: Why? (she said in very disappointed tone)

JY: Hey are you disappointed receiving a call from me? (JY noticed it)

CY: N..no!! (Chaeyoung denied)

JY: By the way, remember the double date? Let’s set it tonight!

CY: Tonight?

JY: Yes. Why? Don’t tell me you stop dating your girl?

CY: No I’m not! But ..

JY: No but, see you tonight! Go to the restaurant near the company around 7PM. See you!

CY: Heyyy wait!

End of Phone Call

 

 

Chaeyoung POV

Whatt? A double date at this time? I can’t even contact Mina! I buried myself to my knees and thinking where will I find Mina then suddenly my door bell rang.

 

**BEEEP**BEEPP**

 

I rushed myself and open it hopping it was Mina but when I open the do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter