Picnic

Complicated Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jeongyeon POV
Momo and I are dating for a week now. It’s been a week after Mina, my fiancée, found out that I am dating other girl. Mina doesn’t know who is the girl who I dated, but she clearly know that I am cheating on her. We haven’t talk yet after she walk out to me while talking in her house. I am worried if she already told to her dad about our situation right now or if she have guts to cancel our engagement. 
I never disobey my father wants since when I was a child and I was in his trap since then same with Mina she often follow her father wants. But this time it is different, we both disobey them or should I say I disobey my father and Mina is just a victim of my greediness.
I can’t help it but to disobey my parents this time since I can’t marry Mina. I can’t mary a girl if I don’t feel that my heart is belong to hers. I can’t mary mina because I know clearly that my heart is attached with Momo now and I don’t want to fool myself trying to love Mina.
I know everything about Momo more than I know about my fiancée. I know on how she became a superstar model, I know her family background. I even know how many times she has dated before and I found out that since before she’s really interested to girls because she used to like a girl before she became a model. 
But me? I still have secret to her I never told her about my engagement, I’m afraid she will leave me if she found out about Mina.

 

“Is there something bothering you?”, Momo said as she seated beside me. I stay  at Momo’s apartment almost every night for the past week and for your information she’s the one who gave me hickeys that my father saw in my neck the last time I visited Myoui Mansion.
“Nothing”, I lied and she lay her head on my lap and I start playing her hair. I shut my mouth after that, but the guilty feelings inside my heart still burdening me.
“Sure there’s nothing bothering you ?” Momo asked me again, maybe because my facial expression can’t hide my worry.
“Yes I’m fine. As long I am with you I’m okay baby.” I try my hardest to smile.
“What a cheesy word.” Momo smirk and poke my nose gently.
“I love you”, I whispered in her ear and she answer it with a kiss. Almost every night we are like this, kissing each other, cuddling, spending the night with our love. But most of the time I am the one who initiated a kiss but this time it’s her.

 

Next Day, 

 

Chaeyoung POV

**KNOCK*KNOCK**

“Who’s there?”, I said as I open the door.
“Mina ?” I almost scream. How can I not ? I was so shocked to find out mina is actually the one who standing in front of my door.
“Good morning!!”, Mina greeted and she entered my apartment and she’s holding a big bag.
“W-what are you doing here?”, I said nervously because I’m not ready to meet her, but she’s here again in front of me 
“You said “YES” yesterday it means we are dating now right?”, Mina said and I am still surprised in her words and she really mean the “YES” that I said yesterday
“Sooo.. Let’s go?”, She said as she show me her big bag
“What’s inside that bag?”, I asked and I’m really confused on what’s happening right now
“We are going to picnic, I prepared everything. All you need to do is to change your clothes, in 10 minutes we will leave. Time starts now.”, she said and I see myself following her command and I start preparing. I just change my clothes to jeans, white shirt and a white snickers. 
“Ohh.. my Chaengie is sooooo cute”, she said as she squeezing my cheek and after that she gave me her big bag. She ask me to carry it and started walking outside my apartment
“Why people likes to squeeze my cheek? Geez”, I mumble and I just follow her.

We arrived in the park, she immediately snatch the bag on me and started preparing. She put a blanket on the grass and starting to put the foods on it. She brought sandwich, biscuits, apple, banana and 2 bottles of milk. After she prepare everything and she gave me a sandwich instead giving it to my hand she put directly to my mouth. 
“Aaaaa…” she feeds me and I found it really cute. Honestly, everything that she did to me is just too cute.
“T..h..a..n..k..s..” I barely can say thanks after she stuffed my mouth with the sandwhich.
“Your welcome.” She said while giggling seeing my cheek bloated by the sandwich.
“She’s torturing me! Does she know how to be sweet?”, I said in my thought as I chew the whole sandwich in my mouth and take note she’s really happy in what she’s doing. After chewing the whole sandwich, she immediately gave me the bottle of milk and again she direct it to my mouth. She’s holding it while I’m drinking and I didn’t notice there’s some milk spill on my shirt because of her action.
“Oh my gosh!”, I said and stand in shock because the lower part of my shirt is wet because of the milk
“I’m sorry Chaengie..”, she said as she wipe my wet shirt with her handkerchief.
“It’s fine”, I said as I get the handkerchief in her hands and she turned away from me. I keep wiping my wet shirt, and she’s still back facing me and her head is buried in her knees.
“Hey what’s wrong?”, I said as I approached her
“Sorry, I don’t know what to do. I think I just annoyed you in our first date”, she said and her head is still buried in her knees
“Hey what are you saying? It’s fine. Look at me. “, I said as I help her to face me
“Thank you for your effort, but what exactly are you doing right now?”, I said because I’m really confused. She said we are dating and yes let’s say that but why is she doing all other things like feeding me when I can feed myself alone.
“I saw it on a Korean drama that I watched last night and I f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter